Under (SaiDa)

Nichijou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


————————
Boys. She hated them. All she did was give the love that she had to offer. But she doesn't understand why she wasn't able to receive the same thing in return.

A blonde curled up like a ball on her room. She was a mess. It felt like it would flood anytime in her room for the reason that she have been shedding all the tears she could offer. Son Chaeyoung had been cheated on by her first love. Not in the least did she expect that love could be so cruel. From what her mother Jihyo told her, love was all so sweet and wonderful.

But this, the utter mess of being hurt by someone that you truly cared for. Getting broken by someone that you lend your heart... it was not sweet.

In spite of feeling unlucky in love, Chaeyoung was grateful that she had friends. They stayed the night with her so they could sympathize and not suffer the pain alone. In the room with the colour of bright sunset, Sana and Dahyun was sitting beside their broken friend.

Miku, was an 18-year old  girl with the hair of a rare colour, platinum. She had the eyes that was shaded with dusky brown. All the while, Luka had rosy pink locks and eyes that was as sweet and melting as a Dove chocolate. These two were love experts. They've been broken too so they had the perks to understand how to understand how Chaeyoung was feeling.

But one surprising thing about this pair was that it was them who broke each other once. On the bright side, they managed to get thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter