I just met an angel

Train station
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I planned to finish this sequel last weekend but then work came up. Working on weekend is a pain in the .

Anyway, enough about me complaining. Please enjoy and let me know what you think of it

============

The door opened with a pang. In came a girl, hair unkempt from the wind but her eyes shine bright like a child just received a gift from Santa.

“I just met an angel!” She exclaimed, ignored the questioning look from her two roommates. They blinked a few times before realizing this girl was lost in her dreamland and not going to elaborate on that.

“I hope she will be there to take you to heaven because Jeongyeon unnie is gonna kill you for ignoring her calls all day.” The taller of the two said, snapping Chaeyoung out of her daydream. The latter scratched her head, looking a bit embarrassed.

“Oh yeah about that. I kind of lost my phone and my wallet.”

“What?!” Her two friends shouted. The one with blond hair jumped out of her seat

“Did you got robbed? Oh my god! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Tzuyu call Jeongyeon unnie, we’re going to the police” She fussed, spinning the girl around to find a slightest scratch.

“I’m fine, Dahyunie. I think they stole it when I was too engrossed in my painting. No physical harm.” Chaeyoung reassured, trying to get out of Dahyun’s hold. It was a futile attempt; despite the frail look, the latter can be strong when she wanted to. Only when she confirmed that Chaeyoung was clearly unharmed did she reluctantly let the younger go.

“Then how did you get back here? Does that have anything to do with your angel?” With Dahyun question, dreamy look returned to Chaeyoung’s face again, as she recounted the train station encounter.

 

“…and that’s how she saved me from a miserable, impending doom.”

“She just gave you 35,000 won.” Tzuyu deadpanned

“When I need it the most!” Chaeyoung exclaimed, hands waiving animatedly, clearly offended that her friend didn’t appreciate her angel. But Tzuyu was not present at that train station; she couldn’t have seen the girl’s elegant slim figure, her charming smile, constellation-like moles, her soft brown eyes.... Oh her eyes are so deep and alluring, Chaeyoung would have drown in them if she had a chance.

 

Meanwhile, Dahyun and Tzuyu exchanged an amused look. After a month of Chaeyoung’s endless complain of lacking art inspiration, it seems like the artist had found her muse. They loved their friend, wholeheartedly, but there’s only so much of a frustrated artist they can take.

“Aww our little cub is having a crush” Dahyun cooed, “You even have her name and address, right? It’ll be the perfect opportunity to show up there, to thank and sweep her off her feet…”

All of a sudden, Dahuyn phone ringed, saving Chaeyoung from endless teasing.

 

“Yeah unnie, she’s back now.” Chaeyoung’s smile vanished instantly. Maybe the impending doom was not that far away. She received the phone Dahyun handed her, cautiously kept it a safe distance from her ear.

“SON CHAEYOUNG HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS. ONE MESSAGE SAID YOU ARE NOT SHOWING UP FOR WORK YESTERDAY AND DISAPPEARED. NO ONE KNOWS WHERE YOU’RE GOING. I WAS WORRIED SICK.” Winced, Chaeyoung secretly thanked her instinct that probably saved her eardrums.

“I’m sorry unnie. I was going to call but I lost my phone. My assignment is due tomorrow and I really need to catch that sunrise. I’m really sorry for making you worry. I will work extra next week.” She said in one breath “And I really need to finish that painting now. See you tomorrow, unnie.” She hung up before Jeongyeon can say anything, knowing her unnie won’t give her a hard time for this. Shoved the phone back to Dahyun’s hand, she sprung up to her feet, got the art supplies out and started working on the painting. The others just let her be, knowing full well not to disturb her when she’s painting.

***

“Are you gonna send it or keep staring until it magically teleports to her?” Dahyun said as she walked in, dropped her backpack, let herself fall unceremoniously on the couch and sank in the soft fluffy cushion.

“I don’t know what to write. Thank you for saving me? You are an angel in disguise and I would love to know you more? That sounds like a creep.” Chaeyoung sighed, eyebrows still knitted together forming an almost straight line.

“Said the one who have been staring at that painting for a week.” Tzuyu said, not looking up from her course book. Dahyun chuckled “Hey, it reminds me of that old Greek guy. You know, the one who married his painting”

“Do you mean Pygmalion? And for your information, it’s not a painting he married, it’s a sculpture, later on that sculpture came alive!”

“Even more creepy!”  Dahyun nudged Tzuyu with her feet, trying to get the youngest to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter