1b. Blame it on the Vodka

Wasted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were nursing the most wicked hangover that you have had all semester when your nemesis sauntered up to the table. 

"Go away, I don't have the energy to deal with you today," you grumbled.

"Is that any way to talk to the person responsible for saving your life last night?" Kai asked as he pulled up a chair and sat across from you. 

You snapped your head to the side to glare at your best friend next to you. "You said you kept me hydrated last night."

Kris nodded. "Because I did keep you hydrated. But I didn't say that I held you while you vomited for an hour or that I cleaned you up and carried you to bed. We were only seperated for a half hour and I didn't think anything about it until I saw Kai carrying you to a bathroom, he said he found you nodding out on a couch. I got you more water and then Kai said he could handle it from there." 

"You left me in the care of my nemesis?! How could you?" You demanded.

Kris threw up his arms. "I was pretty -faced too! Besides we were all good friends back in middle school, I still don't know why you hate him now." 

"I've told you a thousand times, he betrayed the group. There was a pact to stay together and be friends no matter what and he broke that. He decided to play Mr. Popular in High School and too cool for the rest of us but you don't ever remember that because you ed off to Canada for three years." 

"Well excuse my parents' divorce that led to that," Kris mockingly said while rolling his eyes. 

"It's nice that you two still get along the same way as you always have," Kai said which reminded the other two of his presence. 

"I'm sorry, is there something you need? Why are you still sitting here, don't you have the other cool kids waiting on you to make an appearance for their lunch?" You questioned before taking a sip of your Dr. Pepper. 

"This is college, no one is really considered a cool kid here. And my fraternity brothers, who make up approximately three-fourths of my social interactions, are all mostly nursing their own hangovers right now. And besides, I didn't just show up here uninvited. Sehun messaged m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter