1a. I love you

Wasted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room wouldn't stop spinning so you laid your head back and closed your eyes hoping the feeling would subside sooner rather than later. 

"Hey! Are you alive?" Someone was calling your name and began to smack your cheek lightly so you begrudgingly began to open your eyes. "You're about to be sick, hang on." The familiar shape of a human said before scooping you up and carrying you somewhere. You would normally order for whoever it was to put you down and insist that you were fine however you couldn't get your mouth to work properly. Everything you wanted to said came out in unintelligent gurgles, your tongue never felt so thick and your eyes never felt so heavy. 

When the person set you down it was in the bathroom, you could tell because the scent of bleach was strong and you could feel the cool tiles on your bare legs under you. 

"Throw up in the toilet this time," the person barked at you.

"Not like she could make it to the sink like that anyways," another voice said. 

"Yeah but she could vomit all over the floor instead," the first person responded to the second voice. 

You didn't know what the two individuals were talking about, you felt fine! And to prove that you tried to stand up, only to end up falling forward and almost knocking yourself out on the edge of the bathtub. 

"!" One of the voices cursed but you couldn't differient them anymore. 

"Hey! Hey! Sit up, come on. How could you even keep enough of the liquor down to get this drunk?"

You felt someone jostle you and the next thing you knew was that you were sitting up but swaying, and someone was still holding on to you around your midsection. You tried to push the person off of you but you had only a fraction of your normal strength, not to mention that all the swaying caused your stomach to react. You lurched forward while your insides churned and spasmed. Your hands found porcelain in front of you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter