Seoul National Hospital

The Killer In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Scapel" "Irrigation" "Cut" Jong In instructed as he swiftly closed up his patient. He was doing a heart valve surgery, one that he is very familiar with. He has probably already done more than 100 surgeries of such. 

 

Jong In is by far the youngest ever to be made chief in the department of Cardiology. Some even nicknamed him as "Swift God" because the way his hands move in surgeries is too swift and smooth to be true. He can perfectly complete a suture in just 15 seconds. 

 

"Great work, eveyone." Jong In praised everyone in the surgery room before making his way out. 

 

Jong In walked to his room and plunged onto his office chair. He sighed as he glanced over to the stack of paperwork he procrastinated till now. Being a cardiac surgeon is not easy. Who knew that besides doing surgeries, they also have to hand in reports of their surgeries every now and then? "Aish jinja, can't the hospital just assign an intern or someone else to assist me already?" he complained to the 4 walls in his room.  

 

He was about to start on his first report when he saw a guy in suit walking past his room, with the director of the hospital beside him. Jong In stood up from his seat and discreetly followed them. 

 

As he hid behind the wall, Jong In saw both the director and the guy in suit entering the lift. They alighted on level 7, the VIP level. Jong In's instincts told him they were up to no good. Not surprising actually. 

 

Jong In knew from the start that the hospital director Cha Hoon was a corrupted businessman. He would occasionally take bribes from upper class patients and abuses authority to do whatever he wants. 

 

"Director Cha, I know the hospital is in need of financial support.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter