2020

The Killer In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the year 2020. It  has been 12 years since that dreadful incident happened. After breaking down and not accepting the fact that her younger brother had died, Min was determined to find out the truth behind her brother's death.

 

When Hyun died, Min's parents and Min herself were all in disbelief. At the time of death, there was no external wounds found. No bleeding, no nothing. They had to find out the reason why he died so suddenly which was why an autopsy was requested to be done. 

 

The autopsy results were too vague. It claimed that he died of a heart attack. But Min knew that it was not so simple. Her brother was a healthy young man, how could he have died of heart attack, in the middle of playing hide and seek? Everything was vague. Min tried convincing police officers that Hyun's death was a homicide case and that she saw someone's shadow running past her. 

 

At first, they tried to believe her and checked all the surveillance cameras in the vicinity. Not a sign of human being entering their house before his death was found. And so the police concluded his case as an accident. A freaking accident. Min knew for sure that it was way more than just a accident. If only she actually played hide and seek with him that day instead of wasting 15 minutes on the couch... 

 

Min knew it was the work of a pro. It was definintely someone who knew how to avoid cctv cameras and someone who knew only the 2 of them were in the house that day. But who... who would do something so terrible to a 14 year old boy? 

 

Min knew that as a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter