12 years ago

The Killer In Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyun, where are you? Yah Park Hyun! Stop fooling around and come out now!" Park Min whined as she stood up from the couch. Her younger brother Park Hyun insisted on playing hide and seek despite the fact that he's already 14 years old.

 

Well, that was his favourite childhood game. 15 minutes ago, he suggested to play the game with Min but Min couldn't be bothered and decided to just use her phone on the couch until Hyun gave up and whine again as usual. 

 

But it was different compared to the previous times. Their big and luxurious mansion house was ghost-quiet. Hyun did not respond to Min's callings even after minutes. "Can't he hear me..?" Min wondered to herself and began climbing up the stairs to find Hyun.

 

The infrastracture of their house is beyond extraordinary. Ahead of their beautiful spiralled staircase made out of marble lies a corridor that seems to be never ending. That corridor on the 2nd floor has 4 rooms in total. A game room filled with arcade machines, the master bedroom, Min's room and Hyun's room. On the 3rd floor is a recreation space for chilling. A white grand piano, comfy bean bags facing a wide screen projector and a stunning harp furnished the third level. 

 

As Min arrived on the 2nd floor, she lazily dragged her foot on the floor as she opened the first door and quickly scanned the room to see if Hyun is in there. "Yah quickly come out, mom and dad are coming home soon"  Min tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter