chapter 2

My lovely secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that Ryujin saw when she opened her eyes were the light above her head, she was still feeling dizzy when she tried to stand up, but a strong grip helped her to steady herself.

“Slow down, Ryujin-ssi, wouldn’t want you to out again.”

Ryujin readjust her sight, and she realized who was talking, her boss was sitting on the chair, and has been stayed by her side the entire time.

“M-Miss H-Hwang? W-What happened?”

Yeji sighed loudly and her face expressed so much shame and worried.

“It’s all my fault. I should’ve not agreed with Yuna’s crazy idea in the first place. I’m so sorry Ryujin-ssi, you can just forget what I said before. I’ll just ask Yuna to book another model for next time, and rehire the crew.” Although she tried to masked her disappointment, Ryujin could see it through her Boss’s eyes.

She tried to remember the things before she out, then she suddenly realized what this was all about, the very idea of her being a model was the very reason why she fainted a while ago.

Ryujin bit her lip hesitantly, never would have she thought, she would be a model in her whole life, especially being a model for a sport wear company. Who would’ve thought a day like this would come to the nerdy Shin Ryujin’s life, well certainly not she herself?

But the looked on her Boss face was so sad to look at, she was so stressed out and depressed, and Ryujin didn’t like it one bit. She likes the smiley yet fierce Yeji, she liked Yeji who was so excited working with the Esteem, not this all dark and sad Yeji, so gathered her courage and took a deep breath before shyly took Yeji’s hand and looked at the startled woman.

“M-Miss Hwang, I-I don’t know and I certainly am not sure that I would do a good job while being a model. And, I could guarantee you that I won’t be as attractive or as pretty as the model. B-But, I-I wanted to try? I-I mean, it’s not like we have any other choice, a-and the idea of dismissing the whole crew was sickening to me. I-I also don’t want you to spent anymore money for the damage that already done. I-I don’t know if this was a good idea or not, b-but I-I don’t know, maybe we should try this out?”

Yeji looked at the stuttering and blushing woman blankly, she never thought Ryujin would actually accept the offer, she’s feeling both delighted and dejected. She was happy of course that this mess could actually get fix, but she also feeling dejected as she had to ask Ryujin to do something that is far comfortable for her to do.

“R-Ryujin-ssi, are you sure about this? I-I mean yes, I would’ve been very thankful if you agree, but I also don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. I don’t want to force you, y-you are more precious than the money that I’ve spent, so I don’t mind to spend it again, if that’s the best thing I could do, because God, hurting you was the very last thing I wanted to do.”

Ryujin was blushing hard as she heard her Boss’s words, she was touched and the silly butterflies on her stomach didn’t help it either.

“I-I, w-well, Miss Hwang I don’t know what to say, b-but can I ask you something?”

“Anything Ryujin-ssi, Anything.”

“D-Do you want me to do it? D-Do you believe that I could do a good job at it?”

The smile that appeared on Yeji’s face was an enough answer for her, but the way the older cupped her cheek and brushed her thumb on it made her comfortable even more.

“Yes Ryujin-ssi, I do believe you would be amazing, and if you asked me if I wanted you to this, then the answer is a yes. But not because of this whole mess, I simply wanted to see you shine. I wanted you to feel confident with yourself, because damn, if I could make you see the way I see you, I would do it in a heartbeat. You’re pretty Ryujin-ssi, always have and always will.”

“You are my pretty Ryujinnie.” And with a soft kiss on the younger cheek, Yeji stood up and leave the room, she needed to give Ryujin the time to think, and she certainly could use a distance to be away from the younger, because God knows what she would do if she stayed with her cute secretary any longer.

 

……

 

“Kyaaa!” Yuna’s scream was deafening, and it certainly startled all the people in the studio when the young woman ran out of the dressing room only to hug Yeji excitedly.

When the younger realized what she had done, she quickly pulled away from her Boss and cough awkwardly.

“S-Sorry Boss, I-I was just so happy and excited.” Yuna said sheepishly.

“Yeah, everyone can see it Yuna.”

“But you can’t blame me Boss! She is amazing! She is even better that what I thought she would be before! Her face, and damn that toned abs and legs of her, why the hell didn’t you make her a model Boss? She is a very good asset!”

Yeji was lost as Yuna kept on rambling nonstop, she didn’t understand any word that the younger had said. But as she heard a loud gasped from the crews, she darted her eyes from the taller woman to a certain familiar figure that just came out from the dressing room.

Yeji forgot how to breath, she was seeing a cloud nine as Ryujin stepped out from her hiding place. To say that her secretary look amazing was an understatement, the way her long blue hair was style into a stylish curl, the way her body cladded in the sport bra that was hugging her figure in the very right places. The way those toned abs displayed for everyone to see, and the way that bare legs displayed as she was wearing a short that showing her toned and strong legs.

And finally, her silly glasses were removed from her gorgeous eyes as it was replaced with a pair of lenses. Ryujin was absolutely breath taking. The light makeup that just enhance her natural beauty was just right, if Yeji died in that moment, she wouldn’t regret it because see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter