Chapter 1

My lovely secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji was walking to her office with a coffee in her hand. She nodded her head to every employee that greeted her.
She smiled a little at them just before she rushed up and went to the elevator.


“Good morning Miss Hwang! Did you have a good rest last night?” Lia, one of her longest employees greeted her with a bright smile.


“As a matter of fact, Miss Choi I actually did. I mean who would have thought our company could finally chosen as the partner of Esteem Entertainment! I can’t even believe it was happening, that I was sleeping happily last night.”
Lia smiled a little at this and nodded her head.


“Yes, I do agree with you Miss Hwang that it was amazing. But I don’t think that was an unexpected matter. I mean, look at you Miss Hwang! You are one of the most successful people under 30, it was even published in forbes, never did I ever question your credibility. So, when you said that you wanted to asked Esteem to join as a partner, I just knew you could do it!”
Yeji laughed a little and shook her head lightly.


“Flattery would get you no where Miss Choi. Well, this is me, see ya latter Miss Choi, it was such a nice talk by the way, I’ll see you around.”
Yeji stepped out of the elevator, she didn’t bother to hear Lia’s reply, she just went straight to her office.


She opened the glass door and greeted by the sight of her employees working on their assignment, she nodded her head at them when they stood up and bow a little.
She walked to the farthest room in the corner, passing her secretary’s desk, which was empty.


She just knew, her perfectionist secretary would be waiting for her inside her office with a list of schedules that she needed to attend that day.


Yeji opened her door and she was right, here there was her secretary, Shin Ryujin. She was standing in front of her desk with a file in her arms, and as soon as she saw Yeji, she bowed to her and greeted her with a big smile that showed her whiskers dimples, which Yeji found absolutely adorable.


“Good morning Miss Hwang!”


Ryujin was cladded in her long wavy skirt, a black blouse and a blazer, and of course her famous thick and round glasses, which Yeji found silly. But still, Yeji likes it. Not because it was good product, nor did she like the model. She likes it, simply because it was Ryujin who was wearing it, she won’t admit it, but Ryujin does looks cute wearing that silly thing.


“Morning Ryujin-ssi, I wish you have good news for me?”
Ryujin placed the document on Yeji’s desk and help her boss took of the blazer she was wearing and placed it on the hanger before She approached the taller again and took the file back in her hand.


“Well Miss Hwang, I’m not sure about the other but I’m pretty much sure that having lunch with CEO Kim from Esteem entertainment would actually please you.” Ryujin smiled brightly at Yeji, which the latter replied with just as much smile.


“Yes, you are damn right Ryujin-ssi! That certainly did make my day. So, how was your weekend?” Yeji asked Ryujin out of nowhere, flustering the shorter.


“M-My weekend?”


“Yes, your weekend! Figured we haven’t talk that much last week since I’ve been extremely busy with this deal with Esteem. So, I was just wondering what you might’ve been doing while I was away.”


Ryujin blushed madly at this, sure she was comfortable enough with her boss to have a small talk with the older, but she just didn’t expect the older would be curious about her personal life, or even anything outside work in that matter.


“W-Well, my weekend certainly wasn’t bad. I’ve been doing exactly what I’ve been doing on my other weekends these past 2 years.” Ryujin scratch her head a little, a habit that she always does whenever she was nervous, and Yeji knew about it.


“And what might that be?” Yeji smirked a little as Ryujin turned even redder than before, oh God how Yeji loves to .


“W-Well! Hmm, actually nothing! S-Since I’ve been working on my weekday, I prefer to stay home all weekend doing absolutely nothing! Just, you know, Netflix and chill, I guess?”


Yeji laughed hard at this, she shook her head, she can’t believe her secretary was getting all that flustered up but turned out she was nervous just for saying she basically did nothing on weekend.


Ryujin pouted a little as Yeji laughed at her, her cheeks still red from getting embarrassed but she did feel a little annoyed that her boss wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter