CHEATSHEET

AMETHYST - INDIGO MUSIC'S SAVIORS - APPLY OPEN
 
 
 
 

Basics

x

So let's start of with the basic thingies. I accept all types of faceclaims, as long as they have enough hq pictures of them. I prefer idols because I might fool around and make some videos as well, who knows. And like most kpop groups, I prefer your kiddo to be at least half-asian. I allow racebending as long as it's still believable. Though, of course, I like it better when your character matches your faceclaims ethnicity. 
Most ageranges go from 1996 to 2002 except for the leader plotline, but they are all specified on the plotline tab. Try to find a good balance between the oldies and the youngsters though. I also don't mind it if you alter your faceclaim's age a little, but don't go too over the top with it. Heize as a '99 liner or Yuna as a '96 liner will make me frown... a lot. 

You can alter your girl's appearance, I don't mind it. I don't mind heavily tattooed faceclaims (for the older members though, don't give the baby a tattoo) they come from a company that's active in the hip hop scene anyway. They will have to cover up their tattoos on shows, guess that's hip hop. 

Don't go overboard with the languages, that's the only thing I would like to ask about that. The only people I have seen that are fluent in more than 3-4 languages are journalists, so feel free to make your character fluent in more than one language, but give it a good explaination then. I will be kinda strict about this.  

Taken faceclaim: Dreamcatcher's Siyeon

 
 

Personality and background

x

Personality and background is what makes or breaks your character, so please don't make Mary Sue's. Give your character flaws, make them human. Give me at least 4 positive and negative traits and please keep the amount sort of equal. I won't be mad if there is 1 extra positive or negative trait, but if one outnumbers the other by a lot I'm afraid I will have to ask you to change her personality. Neutral traits are also very welcome, but not necessary. Please explain all of the traits as well in at least 2 small paragraphs.  Also don't give me all those happy little beans, I love them, a lot actually, but I would like some baddies, some caregivers, some sneakies as well. 

As for the background. Please don't be too much, I rather have a simple background than one that's over the top. I have to admit I like some drama and I'm guilty of writing kdrama backgrounds as well, but please make is somewhat realistic. Backgrounds like "her mother died when she was born and her father got killed by the maffia, so she had to get raised by her grandmother, who was actually a spy. Her boyfriend was a gang member and when she broke up with him, his gang was out to murder her, but then the bully of the school somehow saved her life and then they got sort of together" are a big no no. I understand that some characters might have experienced traumatic events in the past, that their parents were s and that they might have been bullied to the point they didn't want to do anything anymore, but keep it realistic please (like I said I wrote some kdrama backgrounds as well, I accept drama, grave drama, but just pick one or two "drama points"). Again 2 short paragraphs is the minimum for this section.

 
 

Trivia and relationships

x

I live for trivia (you probably won't say that because mine usually ) but I think they're great, they give characters depth. So I would like to request at least 5 likes, dislikes and other trivia in the application, 3 habits, fears, hobbies and special talents. But the more I get, the happier I will be. And you know what they say about a happy Nele. It's the best kind of Nele. So go wild with the trivia.

Another thing that I like to read but am not very skillful at are relationships. The juiciest first of course. I like to know how your character react to his surroundings and the people in it. Add as many as you would like but know I probably won't write about her aunt that lives in solitude in the middle of the rainforest if she doesn't have anything to do with your character. 

 
 

Trainee profile

x

Indigo music started scouting people mid 2018, about half a year after H1GHR MUSIC. Keep in mind that most people will be hand selected by Indigo, whether it be because of their good looks when they were minding their own business, or because they were busking in the streets or maybe your girl released some music on youtube and someone stumbled upon it. At the end of 2018, when the word is out that Indigo is making a girlgroup, you can let your girl reach out to the company as well, but in general there won't be open auditions. Your girl has to be quite sure of being a great asset to the group if she is the one reaching out to Indigo and probably has some interest in the hiphop scene. The magic word is a fandom name

I would also want to ask you to match the talent twins well. I don't want to see someone with a vocal position with Apink's Eunji as twin, she is a main vocal, accept it.  I accept soloist as twins as well, but I hope I can count on your judging skills that you guys put them in the right position (most of them are lead or main in the singing or rap position, dance might be a bit more tricky). All plotlines should have a vocal and dance twin, they're still an idol group. If your girl doesn't have a rap positionin the plotline, they're optional but welcomed, as they're quite a hiphop based group. I only accept (sub)rapper positions for these girls. 

I also want to say something about the Phantom Quartz and Goldstone plotline, just because they get added to the group later on, won't mean I don't write about them from the beginning. They might have a minor role in the eras where Amethyst is a 5 member girl group, but they will be around for sure and they get a more important role once they decide to promote as 7. (Goldstone won't but as this is the plotline I go for and I don't mind her not being around since the beginning, I don't see any problem) 

Taken twins 
Dance: ex- I.O.I's Somi
Vocal/ Talking: ITZY's Yeji 
Rap: (G)I-DLE Soojin
Aegyo/ Variety:  Dreamcatcher's Siyeon

 
 

Love interest

x

I love myself a good love story, but it's not needed. Your girl can be a strong, independent baby that doesn't need anyone! But if you want to give your bub some love and attention, sure, fine by me. Keep in mind that even though most khh companies and fans are quite chill with their artists dating, that most kpop fans aren't so they are very likely to keep it a secret for quite a while. And if your character is anything but straight, it's best to keep it quiet forever as it's okay to be gay but it's still quite a taboo especially in Korea.  But if you want to get it out in the open for some reason, I might do it after a long time of consideration if I want that drama in this story or not. 

Feel free to use the artists of IMJMWDP as love interest... as long as the isn't too big. I know enough people with a big that are dating or married (I even helped one of those couples get together) but that doesn't mean I'm very comfortable writing about it, especially if one of them is underage... If they're legal I would still prefer an of 7 years at max. 

 
 

Brownie points

x

 

And now the brownie points
- faceclaims and/or talent twins from: EVERGLOW, CLC, Dreamcatcher, ITZY, WJSN, Fanxy Red, Hinapia, I.O.I, Youth with you, Favorite, (G)I-DLE, Weki  Meki, ...
- using Iseul and IMJMWDP peeps in your application
- using MISFIT and H1GHR MUSIC in your application, they're sort of rivals after all
- collabs
- noice looking apps
- scene requests, I'm a for scene requests

 
 

 CODE                                                        TURN IN                                                   Example(wip)                   

x

 

 

 

AMETHYST

Indigo, we just go