IMJMWDP

AMETHYST - INDIGO MUSIC'S SAVIORS - APPLY OPEN
 
 
 
 
 
 

IMJMWDP

x

Just Music (JM), Indigo Music (IM), We Da Plug (WDP) are all companies that the rapper Swings created. In 2019, Indigo Music got crowned best hip hip label of the year after competing with some other big labels like AOMG, H1GHERMUSIC, Hi-Lite Records, WYBH and MKITRAIN. Not only did they achieve that title, with the song IndiGo, Indigo Music won the award for best hiphop track and best collaboration as well back then. Though lately their popularity seems to be declining (except for Giriboy who keeps going strong like usual, being one of the most popular producers and rappers in the korean hip hop scenes). Scandals and departures disgraced the companies but they were sure they would make it back to the top with this new and improved formulla. 

**keep in mind I only put in the rappers that might play an important role in this story, there are like about 5-10 other artists as well, but there is not much information about some of them or aren't very well known, also feel free to create more staff like dance instructors, stylists, scouters or something like that**

 
 

Swings

x

Real name

Moon Jihoon 

Birthday

October 14, 1986

occupation

ex-CEO, rapper under IMJMWDP, CEO of GYm TIPI


Swings might be called a monster rapper but in fact, the man is quite a big teddy bear. He cares a lot about the other IMJMWDP artists and especiallyAMETHYST as they're not used to the sometimes hard hip hop culture and have to deal with the stress of the kpop world. He can be strict when needed but only means the best. Don't walk into him when he's meditating though, he will probably drag you into it as well.  

 
 

Han yohan

x

Real name

Han Yohan

Birthday

December 3, 1991

occupation

Rapper and producer under Just Music, Swings right hand, energizer

Yohan is the always energetic right hand of Swings. This rocker is totally unstoppable. He has energy to go on for days. He used to be Jihoon's housemate but he got kicked out for the mess he made. Yohan is quite a fun person to hang out with, just a little bit too much from time to time. He enjoys hanging around the girls, no bad thoughts intended, he just really likes their presence. 

 
 

GIRIBOY

x

Real name

Hong Sihyoung

Birthday

January 24, 1991

occupation

Rapper and Producer under JUST MUSIC and WE DA PLUG, CEO of WE DA PLUG

Siyoung, aka Giriboy, aka producer of the year, can be compared to that weird uncle most people have. He might not always say a lot, but usually when he does it's complete nonsense. Once he opens up he is a complete weirdo though. Siyoung hasn't been quiet about wanting to leave Just Music for SM Entertainment, though he probably won't do that. So if he can't go to the girlgroups, he have to make the girlgroups come to him. He was one of the brains behind AMETHYST and is quite proud of them, though he doesn't always shows it. 

 
 

OSShun gum

x

Real name

Choi hamin

Birthday

april 3, 1999

occupation

rapper under just music


Hamin is probably the most normal and quiet of the bunch along with Justhis. He got second place in High School Rapper 1, right behind Indigo Music's YoungB. He likes the girls of AMETHYST but usually admires them from afar. It might be hard to get close to him but when you do, you have one hell of a friend. He is very caring and calm person.

 
 

JUSTHIS

x

Real name

heo SEung

Birthday

May 7, 1991

occupation

Rapper under indigo music

Just like Hamin, Seung is a pretty normal compared to the others. He is usually quiet but will make sure people hear his voice whenever he doesn't agree with things. He has strong opinions and might heads with his label mates. He wasn't really fond of the idea of a girlgroup in Indigo Music and refused to talk to them in the beginning. His relationship with AMETHYST got better over time but he still doesn't think they should debut with Indigo Music. 

 
 

Kid Milli

x

Real name

Choi Wonjae

Birthday

October 26, 1993

occupation

rapper under indigo music

Make room for the biggest weeb of IMJMWDP.  Wonjae has the power of god and anime on his side. He got 3 place in Show Me The Money 777 and returned as mentor in the following season. This man is a walking meme. He likes to troll around and even pull some pranks from time to time. His music is probably the only thing that he takes serious. Okno, he takes anime very serious as well. Wonjae is a hardcore fan of and is absolutely sure they will be bigger than BlackPink, SNSD and 2NE1 one day.

 

YOUNGB

x

Real name

YANG HONGWON

Birthday

January 12, 1999

occupation

Rapper under indigo music

Hongwon was the winner of High School Rapper 1 and contestant of Show Me The Money 5, 6 & 8. This boy may look like he is cool and such, but in fact, he's a weirdo, but that might be the alcohol running through his veins. This kid doesn't have the most healthy lifestyle. His feelings about AMETHYST are a bit neutral, he likes them as persons, he doesn't like their music though. Along with Seung he thinks AMETHYST shouldn't have debuted with Indigo Music, but he accepts the fact that he can't do anything about it and hopes for the best. 

 
 

JVcki Wai

x

Real name

Hong Yeeun

Birthday

July 5, 1996 

occupation

individual rapper

Yeeun might not be a part of IMJMWDP anymore but this fashion icon still supports their artists as she is on pretty good terms with all of them (except that one fight she had with Justhis but overal she is friends with everyone). She is one of the biggest female stars in the khiphop scene and secretly wishes for more attention for out female rappers. She supports the girls a lot and is pretty much their biggest fan. She is also like a mentor for AMETHYST's rappers and wouldn't want anything more than their success.

 
 

NO:EL

x

Real name

Jang Yongjun

Birthday

May 30, 2000

occupation

rapper under indigo music

Yongjun is quite a handful. The youngest of the IMJMWDP family can be quite a troublemaker. He has been in High School Rapper 1 but dropped out of it because of some controversy he got into. This even caused his father to quit his job as spokesperson and chairman of the Busan City Hall. Yongjun participated in Show Me The Money 6 and 777 but didn't got very far. After getting into an accident because he was driving under influence he was said to quit music, yet he's still part of IMJMWDP. His future is still unsure.

 
 

Yunhway

x

Real name

Yang Yunhwa

Birthday

april 6, 1995

occupation

rapper under We da plug

Yunhwa is calm yet fierce. The ideal person to go to when stressed or down. She will definitely help you back up. Yunhwa is sort of like a mother to AMETHYST that's why she got the nickname "mother", "mum", "mama", etc. Sometimes she almost seems like a second manager to them as well as she makes sure the girls eat enough, get sleep and even helps take care of them when they have busy schedules, so their actual manager doesn't need to worry too much. In other words: we don't deserve Yunhwa.

 
 

Lee Yuri

x

real name

Lee Yuri

Birthday

september 9, 1993

occupation

manager of AMETHYST

Faceclaim

yoon yejin (nada)

She is fierce, she is strict, she is beautiful, but she really loves her girls even though she doesn't really show that. She isn't good at showing her real emotions and often has her walls up.  Yuri is kinda new to the whole manager thing, but she tries her best. The girls might not always like her way of dealing with things but she means the best for them, She just wants them to succeed.

 

 

AMETHYST

indigo, we just go