Chapter Three

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kiss?? Kiss?? Teach Minhyun how to kiss?! "Minhyun what are you even talking about?" Baekho frantically said, suddenly getting nervous on where this conversation is going.

"Come on Baekho. You need to help me! What if it comes to that point where Jonghyun will ask for a kiss? I don't have any idea how to do it!"

"You think I know how to do it? I don't know either!"

"Who do you expect me to ask for help on this, then? My parents? Come on please, Baekho. You're the only one I know who can help.. that will not judge me, if I screw it up."

Baekho remained quiet, not believing what his ears are hearing right now. And the weird thing is, he is actually contemplating on what he should do with this request! Should he give in to what Minhyun wants? Suddenly, he too, is having doubts on how he can even help. Is he even capable of doing this? What if he's the one who screws up?

"Come on, Baekho. We need to try it sooner or later. And there's no one else that can help me on this but you! I promise I won't say anything! It will be our little secret. Please Baekho, mmmm?"

When Baekho still hesitates, Minhyun continues his nonstop persuasion… "I want everything to be perfect. I want to be able to give Jonghyun the perfect kiss. And I want your honest opinion on this. Huh? Please Baekho?"

Baekho can feel his heartbeat drumming too fast and he can already feel himself getting heated up just by talking about that kiss…. Kiss Minhyun? Can he even do it? He wants it to be perfect as well...

"You want me to practice with someone else?!"

"No!" Baekho quickly protested as he got even more worried about that suggestion for Minhyun to practice kissing with someone else! "Fine! I'll do it!" Baekho said as he quickly got up from the bed and started moving around the room. "Just give me a minute…"

Minhyun was doing a self high five once he heard Baekho say yes. Then he gets up the bed as well and starts moving near Baekho.

"Wait! Just wait. Sit down over there." He said as he asked Minhyun to give him space. As he psyche himself to do it. He was thinking, good thing he already brushed his teeth. Then mentally slapping himself for thinking too much about this kiss!

"Come on Baekho! Let's do it!" Minhyun is getting more impatient as he starts to get more excited about what they're supposed to do.

Baekho was standing in the far corner of the room, feeling cornered as he continued to look at Minhyun with a sly look on his face… slowly advancing towards his direction. He stopped when he was a few inches away from his bestfriend.

"Any idea how to start this?" He shyly asked Minhyun as he is honestly blanking out because of the proximity of the other.

"I think you need to hold me like this." He said as he guided Baekho's hands to his hips. "Then I'll hold you like this." As he put his arms around Baekho's shoulders. They were both intently looking at each other's eyes. "I think, we need to close our eyes."

"But how can we see where our lips will land."

"Instinct…" Minhyun whispered as he closed his eyes then proceeded to slowly move closer.

With Baekho's eyes still wide open, he can already see Minhyun's lips getting closer… and like on instinct… it closed as soon as he felt Minhyun's lips touched his.

That moment when their lips touched, Baekho felt like the world has stopped… and as his world stopped, his breathing stopped as well. He can feel his body getting heated up and felt that heat going up to his head and going out of his ears. Is smoke coming out of his ears right now? He doesn't know how much time has passed until Minhyun slowly moved back and ended the kiss.

"So how was it?"

How was it? How was it? Baekho has honestly blanked out. No thoughts are coming out. It's like his soul has gone out of his body and never came back!

"M-minhyun, c… can we do it again? I...I think I was not prepared that time. Can we do it one more time?"

"Baekho! Please focus!" Minhyun can see Baekho's lips pouting already like anticipating the next kiss. He was thinking how cute Baekho is, looking like this. "Are you ready to start?" 

"Yes. I'm ready…"

"And I think, this time, you need to make a response. You need to move your lips and kiss me back… are you listening to me Baekho?"

"Yes. Yes. Okay. Kiss me already." Now Baekho is getting more impatient as he waits for Minhyun's lips to touch his, almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter