First Day Without You Besides Me

Our Love

Yoona's P.O.V

Today Yuri unnie already at home since yesterday. I still can't believe that oppa really did that. I'm really thankful to you oppa. Gomawo. Well, today my dad already go work like usually and mom busy with her own jewerly shop but she still worry about unnie and of course dad too. Today's breakfast I will make a food to unnie. Yeah, but first I think I must take a shower first.

~~

I've finished my showered and I'm going to YUri unnie's room but she still sleeping. Well, I don't want her wake, just sleeping unnie. I said to myself. I just told maid for not cook breakfast because I want to do that. I just did it. After I done making a breakfast for unnie and me and then the bell door just ringing and I make my maid to open it and that person is Taecyeon oppa.

"Taec oppa ??!!" I asked with move the breakfast from kitchen to dinner table.

"Hi, Yoong." He smiled

"What are you doing in here ? So morning ?" I asked curious.

"Don't worry, for the important I've came not because of you but because of Yuri." He smirked

"Ah... Oppa, I'm not misunderstand you know. I know you came to meet Yuri unnie. Wait okay ? I will wake up her." i said nicely to him which actually my heart is a little bit hurt.. I pretended to happy and I just walking to the upstairs to waking up unnie.

"Yoong !" Once again he called my name and hold my wrist and I just make him let go of my wrist.

"What oppa ? You want me to said some words first to her ?" I just frozen and not looking him

"You really want to do this ? From your heart ? I knew you just lied about us. Please stop it Yoong. I'm sure Yuri will be okay if she knows about us." He just makes me more feel sorry and more guitly to him

"Oppa ! Why you always makes me must insist you, huh ? I've already tell you the truth. I'm not love you, the one who loves you only and always Yuri unnie, I did such a lie thing just for her. Stop it, can you ? And you say you came for meet her right ? Just let me call her, okay ?!" I feel a little bit angry to him." I said and and he just hold my wrist again and I just take it off then when I start to walk, Unnie just already awake and seeing me and Taec oppa.

"Yoong ?! Taec ? You already came ? Wow you so fast. I still not get ready well I think we can have a breakfast first and Yoong ! You cooked ? Wow, I really want try your cooked. keke~~ Let's eat first Taec." She said excited well I think that because Taec oppa. I knew it she always happy if Taec oppa besides her.

"Ah, ne." taec oppa replied unnie.

~~

"Ahhh ~~~ I'm so full. You really did a great job Yoona. You really had a cooking skill. Now, Taec let's go." Unnie said to him

"Where do you go unnie ?" I asked

"Of course to the hospital. You know I must prepare for my exams next week. And I just offered Taec to deliver me to there last night." She said with smiled

"But unnie...." I startled.

"What ? I'm sick right now ? Yoona, Maybe I'm sick but I still want continue my study and Yoona, my advice you must start work in dad's office. You know chance is really so difficult to get." she said really sure and touched my heart. " Well now I will getting ready. Taec wait okay for a minute, okay ?" she said

I just thinking about Yuri unnie said. Yeah, the chance really difficult to get it. I think she;s right I must start to working beside I don't want to always sad because Taec oppa. Oppa, this is my first day without you besides me.

END of P.O.V

***************************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I feel guilty to Yuri about this. I lied to her. But for Yoona I will do it but Yoona just wait until the right time, I will tell Yri the truth because I can't lied again. I just accompany Yuri to the hospital then I just leave and go to Wooyoung's house. Well, he arrange a party at his house just for us, 2PM. Well I don't know sure why he arrange this is just wating but well I think that party can makes me forget about how frustrated me about Yoona behavior.

~~

I reached in front of his house. I think the other guys already reached too. I just enter his house and what ??!! Yoona's friends at there too. All members of SNSD with the other guys I just saw Wooyoung and talk to him

"Woo, what are you planning ? Why they all can in here ?" I asked

"Wooho... Dude, calm down. This is my house so I can invited them beside I invited them yesterday when we at the hospital. Beside we all want more closer to them, it's that wrong ?" he said cooly

"Ah ! Taec oppa. Annyeong. Remember me right ?' Sooyoung suddenly see me and asked

"Oh, annyeong Sooyoung." I smiled to her.

"Oppa, Where's Yoona ? You not came with her ?" Sooyoung suddenly asked

"Sooyoung ! Why you suddenly asked that ? babo." Suddenly Tiffany heard what she said "Oppa forgive her okay ? Don't really reminds what she just said. Bye" Tiffany just said that and said bye with English.

What does she means about Yoona didn't come with me. Is she invited to go here too ?? But why she's not come ? Is she knew that I will come so she avoiding me ? *sighed* Yoona, you too so mean to me.

After 25 minutes have a party with them, finally I saw someone is coming and that's Yoona ! Finally she came I thought she just.............

"Yoong ! You came ? You told us that you won't come." Jessica said that

"Yeah ! You said you don't want to meet Taec....." Sooyoung just cut by Taeyeon want to said and I can heard a little that Taeyeon told her not to loud said about that.

I just gather my brave to talk her again. I walking near them and try to say hi to Yoona.

"Hi, Yoona. We met again today." I tried to smile and feels nothing's happening

"Oppa ? Err... what ? What for this time ?" she said coldly.

"Oh come on Yoona. I just want to talk to you so please..." I said to her then suddenly Seohyeon talk something

"Emm.... Yoona I think we will go to there, you can talk first with Taecyeon oppa." she said nicely and they're gone and I'm so thankful. I just makes her to go to the Wooyoung's backyard and we talking there.

"Yoona, are you sure you want to do this ? I think Yuri will be..." before I continue my words and talking about the same problem again, Yoona just said with angrily

"Oppa !!!! Can you stop ??!!! i've already told you that I never love you, never wrote e-mails for you so stop it, can you ?" She said annoyed me

"But I know you lied Yoong. I will ask Yuri about e-mails and I bet she don't know what is that !" I said angrily too because she behavior

"Oppa, I told you, she don't want to honest because she so shy and not confident so please stop. I know you just won't stop but just.........." before she finished it just  my phone is ringing and I saw it's Yuri

"Yuri unnie ? Just answer oppa. She's your girlfriend now." Then she just left like that.

~~

I just hate Yoona just did that to me but I don't have any choice either. I can't make Yuri sickness more worst if she shock something. Ah it just frustrating ! Now, Yuri just making me to pick her and we have a date time because she wants to go somewhere. Yoona-ah, this is the first day you are not besides me and you know actually this date it must be our date. 

END of P.O.V

*****************************

Yoona's P.O.V

I heard Taec oppa's phone just ringing. I bet it's Yuri unnie.

"Yuri unnie ? Just answer oppa. She's your girlfriend now." Then I just left like that.

I back to my  friends and just hang out with them again. I just don't want to have any conversation with him, again. i can't satand it anymore. After I came and with them, suddenly they are talking about someone there. Who's it ?

"Ya ! You guys, what are you talking about, huh ?" I teased them and not being sad anymore.

"Ah ! Yoona, you surprised me." Jessica said

"Yo, what exatly that you all talking about ?" I asked

"Anio Yoong, we just talking about 2PM members. They're so cool especially Hyoyeon really talking much about Junho oppa." Sooyung said it

'So, you guys really intersting with them. Tsk. So how about you Sooyoung ? You just love your foods ?" I laughing to her so do all girls

"Stop it. I've kinda like Chansung oppa. He's so cute and I think he has a same interested with me, FOOD !" She said so cutely.

"Okay, okay stop it. Yoona, We all knew what you feeling and we feel sorry too. We're best friends right ? Be strong Yoong." Sunny said and know what I felt.

"Yeah ! Sunny right. Be strong Yoong about Taecyeon oppa, I know you did that not easy and trust us, We always be with you Yoona." Seohyun said and smile to me

"Thanks girls ! You all really the best friends that I have !" I said and hugged them

~~

I really glad they are beside me and makes me strong. I love them ! After we talked much, we back to the inside and have a lot funwith the other 2PM guys and yeah without Taecyeon oppa. He must taking care of unnie and I understand that. It really hurts me that he must dating with unnie but it's my choice. I know he is the best for unnie. Oppa, today is the first day without you besides me. As my date, as my man. I hope you really take care of unnie and forget our love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for Read !

Sorry for late updated guys.....

Are you guys think this was aboring chapter ? Sorry I just want make that situation first

Comment and Subscribe pls :D