Gomawo Oppa

Our Love

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I finally awake from my sleep. I saw my watch and it's still at 7.30 a.m and I slept in outside last night and my back Auch ! It a little bit hurt. Ah ne, how about Yoona ?

I entered Yuri's room and seeing Yoona still sleeping on the sofa. She's so beautiful since child until now, she's always beautiful. I remembered what she said last night but I'm sure she definetely lied. I came closer to her with seeing Yuri a little bit but thank God she still sleeping too. I more closer to Yoona it's like 5 cm from my eyes. I touched her forehead until to her cheek. Her skin so smooth. Her lips just too cute and pretty. I touch her lips and without thinking first I just gave her a light kiss on his lips. After a few second she just awake from her sleep.

"Oppa ?! What are you doing ?!" she surprised seeing me and I just fast mover a little far from her.

"Anio." I bit my bottom lips.

"I'm not believe you. Tell me the truth !." She insist me to say.

'I'm not doing nothing, Yoong." I still not tell her.

"Okay, I believe you. Well I'll go first. I want to bring a food for Yuri unnie." She still looked me with her coldly.

"Yoong, please tell me the truth first pleae." I just hold her arm before she can go.

"Forget it oppa ! I've already tell you the truth last nigh. Now take off your hand of me." She makes my hand take off from her arm. She go outside then I just following her without thinking about Yuri's health

"Yoona stop ! You really must explained all of this ! What do you mean of you never wrote e-mails for me and you never love me ?! Explain !" I'm angry to her 

"Eh...I'm... I...." She talkless and don't know what must say. I knew it ! She just lied

"See ???!!!!! You can't answer my answer. I know you lied Yoona, just tell me the truth can you ??!!" My temper a little bit go up

"Oppa,s top it can you ?! I've already told you. Yuri unnie the one who had wrote you some e-mails and love you ?! I can't hide this anymore ! Yurui unnie needs you oppa ! I'm gonna tell her about her disease today and what she needs now it's Taecyeon oppa. Understand ? Listen ! I never likes you, never !" she said so clear

"I hope you really tell the truth Yoona. And don't worry, I will take care of Yuri, I will love her. Hope you happy." i said angirly and back to Yuri. Hope I can love Yuri if Yoona really want this. In my deep heart, I still believe she lied to me but, I don't know why I can't scolded to her and too angry to Yoona. AHHH!!! This is really frustrated.

END of P.O.V

********************************

Yoona's P.O.V

"I hope you really tell the truth Yoona. And don't worry, I will take care of Yuri, I will love her. Hope you happy." Taec oppa said to me. It's really hurt me a lot but this is all for Yuri unnie. I must strong, for unnie. *smiled*

~~

I'm going to the kitchen's hospital and nurse who take care of unnie said that unnie breakfast will her bring herself so I just go going to hospital's canteen for buy some drinks and two breads, one for me and... and one for Taecyeon oppa. He need eat too. After I bought it, I bring to the room and after I open the room, I shocked because the room already full of  2PM oppadeul. Omo ! The room so full and I can see they brought food from Taec oppa, well I shouldn't buy him well he has friends and I think they can come because me tell Nichkhun oppa last night.

"Oh, Annyeong oppadeul." I bowed and smiled to them "Unnie ! You're awake ? That's relief. keke." i said to unnie

"ne, Yoona-ah. Yoong ! Guess what ?!" Yuri unnie smiled brightly

"What ?" I asked curiously

"Taecyeon and me officially dating !" She said happily and hold Taec's hand. My heart so hurt and my heart feels attacked . I'm so sad but... if Yuri unnie happy, I'll happy too. I hold my tears coming out but when I want to said something I heard some people said....

"Whatt ??!!!" And they are my friends SNSD. I told them about Yuri unnie last night so that's why they can come but I was surprised they came just same when 2PM oppadeul came.

"You guys ?? So fast you came ?" I asked them

"Ah ne, Yoona." Taeyeon answered me

"Yuri unnie, we're not wrong heard right ? You are dating with Taecyeon oppa ?" Sooyoung asked to unnie. I just tapped her feet so she can shut.

"Ouchh... That's hurt you know Yoona !" she said to me

"I don't care. And yeah they're really officially dating, right unnie ?" I said with fake smile because don't want to show my hurt's heart. I can see Taec oppa smiled that he little regret this but I'm so thank ful to you oppa. And I know for all members of 2PM or SNSD not really surprised because they already know the truth why they can be a couple.

"But..." Seohyun continue.

"Oh you all too much. Now, quiet can you ? I want to tell her something." I'm getting ready to tell her about her disease. "Unnie, I want to tell you this.. Unnie, you... you got......." Before I can continue, Yuri unnie just cut my words.

"I know Yoong... I got a Brain Cancer do I ?" She smile while like want to cry.

"Unnie... How... How can you knew it ?" i asked surprised

"I knew this from Taecyeon and how I can knew it from him is not important but I know I have a disease now." She said

"Unnie... I... *sighed* Don't worry you will be healthy soon I promised to you." I smiled

~~

After we all talking for a long time, finally 2PM oppadeul and SNSD going home. I can see they're now can be a little close especially Hyoyeon. I can see like she so close with Junho oppa because they have the same like and that's a dancing and Sooyoung with Chansung oppa. Well I think because they two so really like eat keke. And only me, Yuri unnie and Taec oppa in the room like the schedule, Yuri unnie will go home this afternoon at 2 p.m.

"Yuri, Yoona I will go home first. I must go tp work and Yoona, just take care of your unnie okay ?" he said something sweely to unnie. It's moe making my heart hurt but it's my choice so I must face it.

"Taec !" Yuri unnie shout shyly to him.

"Whatever ! I want take care of my lady. Annyeong." Oppa stick his tongue

"Oppa ! Wait a minute, I want talk to you for a while." I suddenly said to him

"What for ?" Yuriu asked

"Want to say thank you for taked care of unnie. Wait a minute, unnie." I smiled

~~

I close the door of unnie room. And talk to Taec oppa.

"What again, Yoong ?" Taec oppa still angry with me

"Oppa, I... I just... want to tell you that I thankful to you." I said carefully

"For what ? For taking care of Yuri ? No thanking me. I'm his boyfriend right ? So that's my pleasure." he said coldly to me

"Oppa, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry." i said

"I no need your sorry, Yoong." Taec oppa said

"Oppa...." I speechless and hugged him

"Gomawo... Gomawo oppa. I'm happy if Yuri unnie happy. Gomawo." i said with hold my tears. For me this hugged not just for thankful me to oppa because I love you oppa. I love you.

END of P.O.V

******************************

Taecyeon"s P.O.V

Yoona-ah ! Why you must makes me more hurt huh ??!! I love you ! I never can't love Yuri, you know. You want me do this, huh ? I just frozen when she hugged me. I love she hugged me but why ? why it because for Yuri, huh ? Arrgghhh !!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah !!! Yoona more hurt because her acted and her kind. Will Yuri knew about this ??

Thanks for read guys ! ^_^

Sorry for short chapter :)

Comments and Subscribe please

Thanks ;)

 

Extra :

Lol xD I love this pic. Hope they really dating keke