Birthday Plan For Her

Our Love

Yoona's P.O.V

I'm surely does... I'm back !!!!! I'm back to Korea. After 1 year staying in England and the project successfully ! 2 hours to take off of airplane and. I'm gonna see you girls, unnie and... Taec opp.. Wait, why I keep thinking about him ? He already Yuri unnie's. I'm really α bad girl !

I do believe these all 1 year is the enough time to make oppa forget me and falling in love to Yuri unnie. Maybe I still hurt and don't want to know the truth but the truth is they're dating and always be α couple.

END of P.O.V

**********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

It's the time. The day Yoona's going home. I've sign the date she's gonna back and it's today.

"Taec ! See the sky now !" Suddenly Yuri making me stop thinking about Yoona. I'm still dating with her. Until now. Now, I'm  hang out with her.

"Ah, ne it's really bright, right babe ?" I've already can said babe to her after these 1 year but my heart keep to Yoona.

"Yeah and plus Yoona's going back today. I'm really happy. I can still breathe until now and can seeing my lovely dongsaeng." She said and leaned her head at my chest. We at the park and sitting on the couch.

"Ne. You right.. She's coming back." I kissed her forehead but without any feeling and my head just keep thinking of Yoona's coming back.

"Let's go home now Taec, it's already enough we staying in here. Let's go." She said suddenly

"Sure, let's go." I replied.

~~

I delivered her to her house then I just back to my apartment. Yeah all these 1 year I've been moved to apartment with all 2PM. We already live together, but I still working at my dad's company.

"Yo, Taec finally you already at home. Done with your dating ?"As soon I entered the apartment Chansung who's the one at there just teased me.

"Stop teasing Chansung-ah." I said with coldly and dead glare.

"Wowow.. Okay, I'm sorry. I just bored you know." He suddenly said

"Well so why you not just go for working, huh ? You're too lazy. Don't only eating you know." I said to him

"Oh, whatever. Hey, Sooyoung just called me and she said that Yoona's......."

"Yoona's back right ? Going home ?" I continue his words

"Oh, I think you already knew it. Well whatever but, you will go to the airport ? Me and the other guys will come. I've already told them about this too." He said

"I don't know, maybe yes because Yuri will insist me but you know I really don't want to meet Yoona. I don't want to getting hurt more again." I started talk about our relationship

"Oh stop it Taec. You're just too weak you know be α guy." He suddenly said

"I'm agree with Chansung." Suddenly Junho just arrived at home. "You're too weak Taec, I mean.. Come on face it, if you really don't want to hurting your heart again just forget about Yoona and face it that you are α boyfriend of Yuri, but if you still love Yoona, just keep your love and take it back !" Junho makes me realize.

"Yeah, you've already have 1 year without Yoona being with you so I guess Taec, you really must take Yoona back. Come on, you're α guy not α girl." Chansung continue.

I really must do it ?! Take Yoona back ?! Yeah I should. I'm really love her and no one that can replace her place in my heart. No one.

Suddenly my phone just ringing........

"Annyeong, Taec !" It's Yuri, she looks so excited.

"Oh, hi Yuri, what's up ?" I said without expression

"Oh, you really like usually. Hey come on I ask you once more. Please go with me to pick up Yoona, you know her friends even your friends will pivk her, why you're not going with me ?" She just asked me once more. Maybe this is the right time to start take her back. I still can't forget her. I miss her smile, her laugh and I want to hug her and tell her how much I miss her.

"Okay Yul, I'll go with you. See you at airport."

"Great, okay bye." she hunged up.

--

"So you're gonna go with us ? Just take back your true love Taec." Junho said and smied to me and so does Chansung.

"We're home guys." Junsu, Khun and Woo just arrived at home.

~~

After they arrived we all just getting ready to go to airport.

At airport............

"Taec ! Finally you came." Yuri just hug me so sudden. I just smile and kiss her forehead.

"Annyeong oppa." Seohyun said to me.

"Oh, annyeong." I said and smiled

Yuri just lean her head on my chest and we're holding hand with waiting for her. After 15 minutes waiting finally there's an announcements about the arrival from England. Yuri just off her head from my chest but still holding hands to each other. My heart just like stop. My girl, my love is finally back. I've already miss her these all days.

"Yoonnnngggggg ~~~~~~~" I heard SNSD girls shouted after they saw her

She's still beautiful, beautiful like before. Beautiful like the first time she left. I miss you my Yoona.

"Yoona ! I miss you so much." Yuri just take off her hands from me and hug Yoona.

"Unnie. I miss you too and you girls." She said with happily. I happy if she's happy. I just brave myself to say hello to her.

"Annyeong, Yoona. It's for a long time we're not met." I smiled to her.

END of P.O.V

*************************

Yoona's P.O.V

I finally at Incheon Airport. In Seoul. I can see girls shouted me after she can seeing me. I just waved my hands to them and I see Yuri unnie and with Taecyeon oppa together and 2PM oppadeul. Well I think Taec oppa now already can forget me well. Him and unnie really so close right now. Maybe I just the only person that still loves him. I'm really stupid.

 

"Yoona ! I miss you so much." Yuri unnie said to me.

"Unnie. I miss you too and you girls." I said to unnie and girls.

"Annyeong, Yoona. It's for a long time we're not met." Oppa just said to me and give his hand so we can shake hands.

"Oh, annyeong oppa." I shook hands with him I feels don't want to let our hands. I miss you oppa, I want go hug you, but I think I just too late and these all happened now it just because of me too. I choose to let you go then see unnie sad. I think you really forget about our love oppa. I think 1 year it's already an enough time. I said to myself.

"You taked care of yourself in there ?" he asked

"Ne oppa.. and I think now you and unnie more cute and more be a perfect couple." I said with my fake smile.

"Yeah of course, we're the best couple right, Taec ?" Unnie just smiled his cheeks. I feel so hurt. but I must strong, unnie deserves to get all love from Taec oppa not me.

"Unnie, stop beeing gross haha. And you really great now after you have a surgery. I really love seeing that, unnie." I said to unnie.

"Yeah, thanks to you and Taec." She hold his hand.

"Welcome back, Yoona." 2PM oppadeul said to me.

~~

After have a little conversation, I just get ready going to go home. I'm gonna go with unnie's car with oppa being the driver. When they walking in front of me,

"Yoong, be patient okay ? If you really his true love, you will always with him." Taeyeon said to me

"Yeah... and the important now is... Yoong !!! Your birthday is 1 week later." Tiffany really excited.


"Yeah, let's have α party Yoong. You know we can't celebrated your birthday last year, so this chance must we use it." Jessica continue.

"I'm not sure guys, I mean. I really don't want tohave α big party just like usually, please." I said to them

"Okay, okay whatever you like, Yoong." Sooyoung replied

END of P.O.V

**********************

Taecyeon's P.O.V

Yoona's birthday is 1 week later. I want to give her α present, α gift that I never gave to her. 1 year ago, I just can't give her α gift even celebrating because she went to England.

"Dear, Yoona's birthday will come. Help me please make her something surprise moment." Yuri suddenly asked. We're already at car just 2 of us. The others already at their car.

"Ah, okay." I smiled to her. When will I stop this ?! I can't stand it. I just can't forget Yoona. I love her.

"Great, thanks." Yuri kissed my cheek. I just getting used to it. Yoona-ah, are you know that I still love you and I never forget about you these 1 year. Can we just stop pretending right now ? I'm so tired. 

~~

D-1 Yoona's birthday.................

"Taec, what do you think about this ? Looking good right ?" Yuri just choosing amny gown that she want buy to Yoona.

"Well, it's looking good. I'm agree. Just buy it." I smiled to Yuri.

"Great, we buy this." She excited.

"Oh, babe. I need to go now, I have α schedule in the hospital, you know I'm α doctor. I've already stop to studied because my disease 1 year ago, so I want to study hard to catch it. Bye." She peck my cheek

"Bye." I kissed her forehead. I don't know why I can kiss her. 

"Oh, but don't forget to buy α cake to Yoona, Taec !" She shout to me

After she left, I just still stay and buy α cake. After buy α cake, I just walking to go home but I just stopped my step after I saw α necklace. Α necklace that really beautiful and looks great if Yoona wear it. I know she loves wearing α necklace. Maybe I can give her this.

"Excuse me, miss. May I look for this necklace ?" I asked

"Oh, sure." She answered.

"Well, this is great. I love it, I want to buy it and, miss you can see right this necklace can wrote some words, can you write something in the inside of the necklace ?" I asked

"Oh, sure. It's like liontin. So what is exactly that you want to write ? It will be written in α little letter and the letter can put inside of the necklace" She asked and explained

"So here we go : 'Maybe I can't be with you, maybe we are far away, but 1 thing that you can't forget, I love you.' And please in the bottom  right you write my name, Taecyeon." I replied

"Okay, here we go." She said

"Thanks, I buy this."

~~

I arrived at home. I put the cake on the dinner table and I just fast to hide my present to Yoona so nobody can't see.

"Taecyeon ! You arrived at home now ? Finally, you really busy huh with your dating ?" Once again another member, Wooyoung teased me

"Stop please, you know the truth what." I said

"Okay, but why you are not going to work ? You have α day off ?" He asked

"No, I just asked my dad to have α holiday for 1 month I just too tired. I need α rest." I replied

"Ah... Okay, well tomorrow it's Yoona's birthday, do you come to her surprise party ? Taeyeon tell me that she will preparing that and I heard Yuri knew about this, did you know ?" He asked

"I know, she already told me. But I just don't know." I replied

"Come on dude, you must take care your true love. And my advice, you really makes Yoona want stop this pretending and tell the truth to Yuri but if Yoona really already forget your love, just forget her and it's on your hand the decision. You must try love Yuri, dude." He said just like Junho. Must to take back Yoona, but can I do that ?

"I don't know......... I go to my room first." I just avoiding to talk about that.

I just looking α necklace that I will give to her, this is so special Yoona-ah, I hope you like it. I really hope you're gonna like it...

END of P.O.V
******************
~^~^~^~^~

"Hey, Woo what are you doing huh ?" Junsu asked

"Ah, anio. I just talked to Taec about Yoona and hey, how about Yoona's party ?" Wooyoung asked

"It's good and just go smoothly, just do our plan tomorrow." Junsu said

"Yeah, it's so bad because she will celebrate her birthday without Taec be her boyfriend, they really love to each other but she just sacrifice her love." Wooyoung said

"Yeah, Taec really hurt about this and you know Taec really be α different Taec that we usually known. He already changed." Junsu continue.

"I just hope, they will comeback together. We can't do anything, right ?" Wooyoung asked

"Yeah, come on we must meet the other guys and SNSD to talk about tomorrow." Junsu offered

"Okay, but you look so excited you know, why ? There's Tiffany at there ?" Wooyoung started to teasing him.

"Stop, Taeyeon-ah ! Ooppss...." Junsu revenge

"Ya ! Okay, just stop it. Kaja ! The other guys in the front right ?" Wooyoung asked

"Yes, I just want to pick you up but we just can't let pick Taecgo with us now." Junsu said

"Okay, let's go." Wooyoung said

~^~^~^~^~

************************
The day at Yoona's birthday 

Yoona's P.O.V

"Yoong !! Come on, you must getting ready !!!" Sunny shouted to me with her aegyo.

"Oh, where are we going ?" I asked because too lazy to go.

"Come on, today's your birthday. We have α surprise to you, come on." Jessica answered

"Surprise ? You mean surprise party ?!" I asked

"Yeah, come on." Tiffany said

"No, I don't want to came. I'm too lazy just cancel that party." I'm about to go to my bedroom

"Yoona-ah, come on. Today's your day come on. Your friends already plaining, you'd better not fail it !" Suddenly Yuri unnie came and said those things.

"Yeah, your sister is right Yoong, come on and you know what ? 2PM oppadeul came too !" Taeyeon looks excited

"Why you looks happy, so much happy about 2PM oppadeul came ?" I asked curious

"Anio... Just go, let's go ! Come on guys." Taeyeon said

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Hi guys !! ^_^

Sorry for not updated these days, I just too lazy and I have α lot of school works..

Btw, I updated now, how do you think about this chap ?!  Comment please...

Subscribe & Comment.... :D