♡ CHAPTER 01

  THE PEACH VILLA.
Please log in to read the full chapter
  "welcome to the peach villa." 08.29.2020 chapter 01   "Did you hear that Kang Dayoung got attacked on campus last night?" Yura's ears perked up at the sound of the two girls gossiping behind her. It was a free study period for her interior design class, but now her full attention was on the gossip happening behind her and not her textbook. "You mean the microbiology major from next door? Oh my god, do you know what happened to her?" Yura's eyebrows furrowed in a bit, feeling concerned for her roommate, Yoo Semi, who just so happened to be minoring in mircrobiology. "No one knows for sure, just that she never showed up for classes yesterday, then they found her unconcious and covered in all sorts of cuts and bruises. People are saying she got jumped for sleeping with a married man." Yura rolled her eyes, feeling dumb for listening to the gossip behind her. Of course the whole thing goes back to some girl getting into some sort of love problems. It was probably nothing to worry about, probably just some married woman getting revenge on some college girl. Probably shouldn't even mention it, just a bunch of dumb drama, which just seems to be typical these days.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the free study period and the beginning of lunch for a majority of the university students. Yura stretched in her seat before packing up her textbooks and notebooks. She quickly made her way out of the classroom, almost bumping into someone who was a lot taller than Yura was. Looking up, Yura felt herself inwardly want to run away and never return to campus again, but alas, she cared too much to do that. "Hey, Yuto." She spoke calmly, not wanting to appear too annoyed that she had to deal with Yuto now of all times. It wasn't that disliked Yuto, she didn't like the strange feelings she had around him. Plus, she was pretty hungry if she was being fully honest. "Yura, are you alright if we meet up after classes are over to discuss our project? You kind of ran off earlier before I could even get a word out to you." Yuto smiled sheepishly, chucking light-heartedly at the memory of the short, blonde girl in front of him rushing out of the classroom just a few hours earlier. "Yeah, what time?" Yura sighed, not wanting to be around Yuto any longer, her heart really couldn't take how it felt for her to see his beautiful, warm smile. "5 PM, if that's alright with you?" Yuto suggested, still smiling at Yura when she inwardly was wishing he'd stop. "Yep, see you at 5." Yura spoke quickly and ratherly nonchalantly, ignoring the dirty looks she got when she brushed past Yuto pretty hard and walked off for the cafeteria.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Yura quickly slumped down at the lunch table that Semi and Mina were already sitting at. Mina, being the utter angel she is, had already gotten Yura a tray full of her favorite food. Smelling the delicious food sitting right in front of her, Yura quickly began digging in, ignoring the questionable stares she was getting from her roommates. "Is everything alright, Yura?" Mina asked gently, looking at the older girl with worrisome eyes. "Yeah, you look really stressed, did something happen?" Semi also asked, looking equally concerned and curious. Yura gulped down her mouthful of food, before sighing. "Everything's fine, just feeling the pressure from a new project I have to work on. You know how I feel about group projects." Semi raised an eyebrow, knowing that would never be this upset over just any old group project. "Who's your project member? It's that Yuto guy isn't it?" Yura froze the moment that Semi even mentioned Yuto's name. Damn, was this girl nosey. "Hah! I got it right judging off your expression." Semi chuckled, remembering how Yura had told her about him after feeling stressed about she acted at the Spring festival just a few weeks ago. "Who's Yuto?" Mina asked, confused on why Yura was now all flustered and why Semi was now giggling like a little kid in a candy shop. "He's the guy that—" Before Semi could even answer Mina's question, Yura shoved a spoonful of rice into the younger girl's apparently big mouth. Semi choked on the rice while Yura gently smiled at the concerned Mina across from her. "He's nobody, don't even worry about it." Yura spoke quickly, ruffling the younger girl's hair. "Um, okay..." Mina smiled awkwardly, before picking up her lunch tray. "I better go, it looks like Mirae about to go off on Felix again." Yura waved off Mina before turning to glare at Semi, who now was silently sipping on her water.

"Come on, Mirae. I said I was sorry about the tteokbokki incident! I can't even talk to you now?" Felix asked, clueless about just how much Mirae disliked his presence. She still felt horribly embarrassed about tripping in front of a whole classroom and was even more so annoyed that this weirdo Australian guy wouldn't
Please log in to read the full chapter