Eunhyuk liked that

The silenced lovers

"Well, he's nice." Yesung said non-chalantly. "And I thought he was a scary guy. HA! How dumb I am. Why'd you pull me like that though?" He asked looking suspiciously at Eunhyuk. "He was busy.." " Are you sure? He didn't look busy to me." Yesung asked again more suspicious now. "He said...he had a lesson." Eunhyuk said, coming up with the first thing that popped up in his mind. "Oh. Well that makes sense. Of course a senior would be very busy with school and his training and datin girls." Yesung concluded as he held a hand to his chin.  Eunhyuk scoffed something that didn't go un-noticed by. Yesung but non the less they  continued to walk to the next classroom where the next class would be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like any day would start, any day would finish and so did that one. A new day had started, The sun was brightly shining outside and Eunhyuk and Yesung were merrily walking towards the school. "Oh boy do I love Friday's. I think my favorite day is Friday...or maybe Wednesday?" Yesung began rambling on as Eunhyuk tried his best to zone out as much as possible. "You know what we should do again today?" Yesung asked another question again for the hundredth time, hoping that this time he would actually get an answer. "Getting custard?" Eunhyuk answerd as he briefly zoned back into the conversation as they arrived at their school. "Well, apart from that. That's for break time. We should go see if maybe the courtyard is empty today after school again. Maybe we can play a bit one on one." "Why do you insist on going to play basketball so much? I mean we aren't even that good."  Eunhyuk asked as he two continued walking towards their classroom. "I know we aren't but physical activity is good for us. You're starting to get a bit of a tummy there pal." "Shut up. I'm just bloated!" Eunhyuk snapped back at the smirking Yesung. 

"Oh good morning hyung!"

'Hyung?...' 

Eunhyuk wondered who Yesung was calling hyung. When he looked up he felt a wave of warm breeze hit his face, as flower petals, stars and sparkles surrounded the person he was looking at.

It was Lee Dong Hae.

"Good morning Yesung...Eunhyuk." Donghae said, first looking at Yesung and then at Eunhyuk whom he nodded at quiet hesitantly. "Good morning." Eunhyuk simply said as he looked to the side looking as relaxed as can be. "I hope this morning finds you well?" Donghae said again still looking at Eunhyuk waiting for an answer when Yesung responded instead. "Ah yes it finds us...very well. We were on our way to our classroom to drop our bags off there and go to the cafeteria to get some breakfast." "Oh is that so?" Donghae asked again. His belly protesting at the words sound of Yesung's words, reminding him that he as well hadn't eaten breakfast yet. "Oh, looks like you haven't eaten yet hyung. Would you like to join us for breakfast?" "I would love to but unfortunately I have to get to my practice." "But you can't play without breakfast! How will you get energy to do so?!" Yesung asked in surprise and a bit of worry. "Don't worry about that. I have a shake that I'll drink right before I start and that will be enough." Donghae said as he showed Yesung his shaker which seemed to have a pink liquid inside. "Why is that pink?" Yesung asked tilting his head sideways in confusion as he looked at the liquid that was inside the bottle. "It's strawberry flavor. My favorite." Eunhyuk's ears perked as he heard the words strawberry and favorite together and Yesung started histerically laughing out loud. "W-What is it? Why are you laughing." Donghae asked as he looked at Yesung like he had gone crazy. "Guess who's favorite flavor of anything is strawberry aswell?" Yesung said as he continued laughing only to have Eunhyuk hit him with his elbow in the side of his ribs. "Ya shut up." Eunhyuk exclaimed as he looked sideways again.

"Him?" Donghae asked as he stared at Eunhyuk with a little smile. Eunhyuk happened to have looked at Donghae and saw that cute little smile of his and he had to admit that his insides were now all melted and mushy. 

"Das right!" Yesung exclaimed again still laughing his guts out. 'Well aren't you two a cute little bunch.' Donghae though to himself as he looked at he pair "I'd love to stay and chat with you two but I have to get going. Don't want to have the coach freak on me for being late." "Ah yes of course. We will be going aswell then." Eunhyuk said for the first time in their conversation, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. "Well, I'll be seeing you around." Donghae said putting some emphasis on the word you as he looked Eunhyuk straight in the eyes.

Eunhyuk saw that.

Eunhyuk liked that.