In the beginning, there were words.

The silenced lovers

*riiiiiiinnnnnnng*

"... What the hell is that."

"Wake up dude! Lesson is over and we have to hurry, otherwise we won't get a cup of custard!" "The cares about custa-whoaaa!" Eunhyuk yelled as Yesung pulled him by the arm. "I care and you are my best friend so obviously that means that you should care too." Yesung said as he smirked smugly at Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk often thought about why he ever became friends with Yesung, but then he remembered that they have been pretty close ever since they were kids. He yawned feeling sleepier than ever and looked at Yesung from the side. Eunhyuk liked sleeping through morning classes. The ones which came right before the mid-day lunch break to be exact. Lucky for him, Yesung liked to be the first to get a cup of custard from the lunch lady at break time and he would always wake him up so he could go along. 

"Well? Are you getting up or do I have to push you to the canteen myself? Or better yet, I'll go alone! That's it! I'm leaving without you! No custard for you!" Yesung exaggerated as he grabbed his book bag and was starting to make way to the classroom door. "Oh what ever will I do without some custard..", Eunhyuk said in sarcasm as he grabbed his book bag as well and walked right after Yesung.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why is this soooo delicious!?!?!?!??!" Yesung said as he flailed his arms around making sure not to drop his little cup of custard. "Oh hey. You wanna play some basket ball since we have a free lesson after this?" He suggested as they made their way through the school's garden which coincidentally, was pretty close to the basketball court. "Sure." Eunhyuk said going along with almost anything Yesung ever came up with. Yesung was as delighted as ever to hear him agree to whatever he suggest and guided him to the court.

"Oh crap. There are already students playing here. Maybe we should go." Yesung said being the shy, *I got only one friend* kid. "Oh come on. It's only a couple of kids....just Iike us. Besides we can play after the break is over. They'll probably have a lesson after this anyway so..." " Yeah I know. But they look scary. Look. Look at that guy. Looking all sweaty and big." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and just took a seat of the nearby benches. "Let's just sit here for a bit and watch them then." He suggested as Yesung threw his bag on the bench and happily watched.

Eunhyuk turned his eyes to the players running around and watched in contempt as he liked playing as much as the next guy but didn't get to play much because of Yesung. "Which one were yo talking about? The sweaty and big guy?" Eunhyuk asked, looking at the players and realizing that they were all approximately the same size as them.

"Him! The one with the shoulder length hair." Yesung said as he pointed at a brunette guy playing basketball with his friends. Eunhyuk had to admit that this guy looked quite good with that kind of hairstyle but he was far from being scary. "Who is that guy anyway?" Eunhyuk asked with a scoff, realizing that he had been staring at the long haired guy for a little to long. "oh you don't know him?" Yesung asked as he finished his cup and was looking around for a trash can. "Why would I know who he is?" Eunhyuk retorted, again with a scoff as he looked around feeling a little annoyed. 

"That's Lee Dong Hae."