Serving of Derp

Archives of Drabbles

Omg my favorite number. And now to amuse you guise with Luhan's face.

tumblr_m6rspy5IQG1rtfiuso5_250.png  tumblr_m6rspy5IQG1rtfiuso4_250.png tumblr_m6rspy5IQG1rtfiuso3_250.png tumblr_m6rspy5IQG1rtfiuso1_250.png tumblr_m6rspy5IQG1rtfiuso2_250.png

 

I'm okay with calling that my bias okay. 

So how've you been? I wanna treat this like a actual journal now, and I will. 

I feel like staying up 'til 5am reading fanfictions, got any good ones? ouo /nottiredatall

Naps really really murder your sleeping schedule, yea, I don't know how to phrase that. My baby cousin is a little . 

Urh. This is basically drabbles. But I'll go onto the draft about now... probably. .-. 

But.. I forgot OTL. 

No wait, yeah, forgot to mention I have writers' block and whatever. ouo jsgfdaskjfgadsjgadfj

*runs across keyboard* 

dsafkjhdaskjhkldsjaghdsakhdskjhlsdh

.........................................................

 

edit: What the. 3 subscribers? Ohmagah, another person to look at my insanity. 

It's okay. *pets* 

Sorry, I'll write whatever now.

Keep in mind that it's 1:30am, and my brain is like fried. :D

 

...........................................................

 

Jieun scanned the different pastries that were so elegantly presented. She was in her favorite cafe/bakery. It was reccently opened, and it quickly became her place. The whole place had a cozy feeling. There was fake fire burning, which was just as good as the real one. Delicious sweet coffee and cookie fragrances lingered and married in the air. There were all the treats you could think of there. Cookies, biscotties, and even macaroons. 

She ordered a small cup of coffee and some goodies to eat whilst writing an essay for school. Warming her hands up with the coffee, she dug out some folded, yet crisp bills out of her pocket. The register rang up the change and she head to a table. Scooting in, she pulled out her laptop and began typing. Sipping the coffee, she brainstormed a few ideas. Pulling out the pad she usually had, she jotted down some things for later and continued typing away on the keyboard. 

It was pretty early in the morning, and since the cafe was near her, she was able to run in and get something for breakfast there. The sun rose, and it's light spilled over the table and Jieun. Unknowingly, a grin spread across her face as she soaked in the warm sunlight. She breathed in. It was the perfect scent to wake one up. Fresh, sweet coffee, treats that could be eaten at anytime, and the fresh dew on plants and such. She stretched and it seemed as everything else was just waking up too. 

 

............................................................

 

That didn't just take me 2 or 3 minutes, did it? ಠ_ಠ  

Anyway guise, enjoy~ :3