OC #2

Archives of Drabbles

YAY, A NEW OC!

Now that I've caught your attention and maybe sorta hurt your eyebawls, yes, a new oc. :3 She's purty ain't she? I'm putting her description right hurr. 

 

 

 

 

Park Minki

tumblr_m3lg49KddV1qmltcbo2_500.jpg

If you were to describe her using one word, it would be "misleading". She appears as a girly-girl. With girly perfume, girly hair. A typical girly girl... you would think. Hah, you're very wrong. She's a tomboy, the only thing girly about her is her appearence. She's smart, but not at the top of her class. She gets the occasional 'B'. She has a cousin in Seoul, South Korea. She is half Korean, and she can understand it, except she isn't fluent. Altough she isn't too rich, she gets by, by being fashion/money savy. And sometimes asking her cousin to get her items in Korea. Her english name is Sydney.

 

 

 

Onto the story. :D

 

"NO. SHUT UP." my best friend yelled into the phone.

"Hul~ I don't wanna go either!" I replied, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Aish, can't you persuade your parents to stay somehow? Oh! You could stay with mee?" she offered, she was korean too, and my family was close to her.

"Aigoo, I could, but my parents would feel bad about it." I said, making fists out of frustration.

"Bkaurghkasdf." she muttered into the phone, she was probably off flipping tables or something.

"Urhg, I'll talk to you later." she said, and then her phone clicked off.

I tapped my phone off, and it slid to homescreen.   I muttered things and flopped onto my bed.

Eventually, I trudged downstairs.

"Mommmmm." I groaned.

"We are moving Sydney, whether you like it or not. It'll be okay there. You'll find friends." she replied, obviously trying to end the discussion.

"I can barely speak the language-" I started.

"You can learn." she cut in, putting things in boxes.

"As I was saying, I can barely read the language." I grumbled.

"Annnd?" my mother asked, looking at me with a hard stare.

I sighed and started helping by putting things in boxes. After 15 minutes, my mom shooed me off to my room to pack up stuff there. I'll miss this house. I hope the house in Seoul is good. After all, hope was gonna be the only thing we have.

 

-w-