Second Meeting: Broadcast

Sunshine Couple

[2:14 PM] 

Standing on a street corner, Raena waits for her partner to arrive. She looks at her phone for the time and the camera shows that her wallpaper is still the same.

{"It's still the same." "I wonder how often she looks at it."}

A look of worry is visible on her face, as she start rocking back and forth.

____ 

"It feels like it's been a long time, when it's only been a week. I'm worried we'll be awkward again."  

____

Seungho sees that she is waiting and begins to run in her direction.

Seeing him run towards her, a look of relief replaces the worry on Raena's face.

Now in front of her, he apologizes as he bows. "I'm sorry. I'm late again."

Raena bows. "Hello again." Looking up to him, she shakes her head. "It's fine, you must be busy."

"It's not okay. I feel like you're always waiting on me. I'm sorry." Seungho says bowing again.

"No, really it's fine. I didn't wait long."

Seungho looked up and rubbed his neck. "You're speaking formally again." 

She puts a hand to . "Ah right, sorry..." After her reply, the silence between them grew. She let out a sigh. "Why are we still awkward?" 

Seungho laughed at her words. "We are still awkward aren't we?"

{"Yes! Very!"}

"Have you been good?"  Raena asked.

"Yeah, really busy... we've been preparing to comeback and promote a second song."

"Run right?"

Seungho smiled at her knowledge of the track title. "How did you know?"

"Internet."

"Ah~ of course."

"The internet is all knowing." Raena said smiling. 

"Yeah... did you get the chance to see the broadcast?" Seungho asked.

"Ah, yeah..."

____

The first broadcast?

Adjusting his cap to the side, Seungho answered. "To be honest, I never really watched the program before but I wanted to see what the viewers saw. I also tried to watch it by myself, but when G.O told the other members who my partner was, they were more anxious to see the broadcast." 

- - - 

"I wondered how it would be captured on broadcast... I was surprised to see that the feeling was the same both while filming and while watching. We are really like that... awkward." Raena replied.

Watching it how did you feel?

"I felt a little regret." Seungho said, biting his lip. "We have pictures and the wallpaper, but thinking about it... those are things that any pair of friends can do. I felt like being married should be different. I also feel like I didn't get to show her a good image of myself. I'll try harder."

- - -

"I watched it with my Unnie and it felt strange. Even though we both tried, it's hard to get close." She looked down. "But I think it was okay for a first meeting, even if it was strange. I hope we become more comfortable soon." 

____

"It felt a bit lacking? Didn't it?" Seungho asked looking at her expression.

"Lacking what?" She responded meeting his gaze.

Seungho looked away. "Well, we didn't really get to do things or talk."

"You're right... it still doesn't feel like we're married."

"Yeah, that's what I mean."

As the two stood in place their phone both went off. 

{"Mission?"}

"Do you want to read it?" Raena asked.

"Sure. 'To Seungho - Raena Couple. Take the day to do things that only married couples do.' "

{"Things only married couples do?"}

"So..." Raena sighed. 

"Yeah..."

"Things only married couples do..."

"Oh! Rings?"

"Rings...right."

"Okay, we'll get rings. Only married couples have wedding rings." Seungho said nodding. 

"Right."

The pair sets off with Seungho driving and Raena in the passenger side. 

Sitting quietly Raena thinks to herself about whether or not to engage Seungho in a game at the next light. Apparently having the same thought to disturb the silence between them, Seungho calls out the now too familiar phrase. "Kai Bai Bo!"

{"That's it. These two are Kai Bai Bow Couple from now on." "It suits them. Always playing that game."}

She smiled. "I was about to call the game too." Reana said to Seungho as she held out scissors, loosing to Seungho's rock.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's helpful to us right?"

"It is."

"So was there a question?" Raena asked.

"I was thinking of the broadcast." 

"Yes?"

"My name in your phone... please... change it. And the photo." Seungho asked weakly.

____

Raena sighed. "I have to be more careful about how I say things, Seungho really pays close attention. I have to be right with him."

____

"I don't want to." Raena said frankly. 

"Please?"

She shook her head. "Why?"

"It's embarrassing."

"I'm the only one that sees it though." 

"It's already spread though."

"Spread?"

Seungho sighed as he recalled something that had recently occurred. "At a signing, a couple of fans called me 'hamster husband'."

Raena laughed. "Really? They called you that?"

"Yeah..."

____

Raena gave two thumbs up, "MBLAQ fans are deabak. Really." 

____  

"I won't call you that anymore then."

"And you'll change the name?"

"Maybe."

Seungho sighed. 

{"She's a bit strong."}

____

Have you changed it?

Raena only smiled, not giving an answer.

____

"We're here." Seungho said parking. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

More subs! Hello & Thank you! I hope you enjoy! I had fun writing~

Thanks for all your supportive comments. These two ended up being the Kai Bai Bo couple aye? ^^;; I like it though~ 

Thanks again!