Smiles from me are not for you, but for HIM...

Especially For You
Sorry for the late update!!! *Bows* Please enjoy!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

As you know, Stephanie was smiling throughout the day. Everyone around her also found themselves smiling, she was a nicer person when smiling. However she had always been a nice person, but kept it hidden by her cold exterior. She was looking around, observing her surroundings. She had been always looking down, but now what was the point? Looking around, she had bumped into someone.

“Mianhaeyo.” Stephanie said bowing. She hadn't meant to cause any trouble.
“It alright...Stephanie is that you?” That voice was familiar. She looked up and gasped. It was none other than Kangin. She shook her head, trying to get positive thoughts instead of negative.“Yeah...of course its me.” Stephanie said through gritted teeth. She was trying her best to not punch the guy.
“Wow, I haven't seen you smile in a while.” Kangin said, *It better not be because of the new kid. Cos your mine Stephanie. Only mine!* he thought.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥Bringgggg♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

The bell rang, and Stephanie rushed to her next lesson. She felt uncomfortable being near Kangin again. *I haven't seen him, since the break up, which was about...four or three years ago. Somewhere there.* She thought, Stephanie had tried to forget about it, thats why she couldn't remember it.

Walking into the room, she found Ryeowook sitting in his chair, next to her, waving her over. The teacher had let her off for being late, because Stephanie was one of her favorite students and so, she was let off with a warning to not be late for class.

Sitting down, a piece of paper landed on her desk. She looked around looking for the source of where it had been thrown from. The only direction she hadn't looked was to her left, where Ryeowook was. She looked to him, to find him suddenly fascinated with the ceiling. Shaking her head, she read the note.

►▷▶▻▸◃◄◅◀◁◃

Stephanie, y were u l8? The teach was
almost gonna explode. Apparently she
doesn't lyk l8 people.

◜◟◞◝ Wookie ◜◟◞◝

►▷▶▻▸◃◄◅◀◁◃

Stephanie tried her best to control her laughter. Ryeowook's note had made her smile even more. She let out a five second giggle, making sure it was quiet. Only the people around her turned around to give her a weird look. Ryeowook was watching what she had been doing since he threw the note. Seeing her laugh or giggle made him smile. It was a good feeling to have known to make someone like the Ice Princess...I mean Stephanie...laugh.

Soon, Stephanie had calmed down and wrote back.

►▷▶▻▸◃◄◅◀◁◃

Wookie:
Jeez oppa. What is the matter with u?
Do u want me 2 get caught by the
teacher huh!?

btw, thanks for the note. It brightened
my day.

As for why I'm late, its because I ran
into Kangin. We had a little conversation
with each other. But somehow, I felt weird.
Instead of being sad, I was kind of relieved.
I know weird right? But I'm glad we're still
able 2 talk 2 each other without the
weirdness.

◜◟◞◝ Stephanie ◜◟◞◝

PS: We're gonna get caught, so pls
stop with the passing of the notes!

►▷▶▻▸◃◄◅◀◁◃

Stephanie then re-read her note, and eventually passed it to Ryeowook's desk. Ryeowook's reaction was much more different to Stephanie's. For one, he didn't laugh quietly. He laughed so loudly that he had caused the teacher to come.

“Is there something you'd like to share with the class?” The teacher asked.
“Aniyo. Mianhae classmates.” Ryeowook said, and the teacher walked away.

Ryeowook side-glanced to Stephanie. They looked at each other then broke into a fit of QUIET laughing. *I now know why I smile, because of you.* Stephanie thought, seeing Ryeowook calm himself.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Wahh~~Two page update! Yippee!!

Ayumu_Sakamoto: You gave a late reply, and I gave a late update. We're even unnie :p

18:01
UK time