Chapter 3

Save Me From The Dark (Sehun x Reader) re-writing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon's POV

 

It has always been there, this anger.

 

Hot burning anger that is trying to escape.

 

Just when I was so sure that I have mastered the art of calmness, then suddenly this. I felt my whole body shook and let out steam of rage as my mind forcefully envisioned the things that my poor sister went through.


Those bastards really did a good number on her. 


The kid is afraid of almost everything.

 

Heck she is even afraid of her own shadow. 

 

What really pushed my button is when I accidentally dropped my glass and almost instantly, she plopped on the floor, covering herself with her thin arms, crying. As her tears fell like a waterfall, so as her words of apology. Continously begging for forgiveness, begging for us not to hurt her and promising that she will be a good girl.


We are all horrified at what we saw. 


Yes, we know that what she experienced with the kidnappers are traumatic, but we didn't know that it was this severe.


My palms harshly brushed my face, trying to erase the horrible image away. 


Sehun poured the hard liquor in my glass for the nth time and I downed everything in one shot.


"I don't know what to do." I confessed.


After the incident, I decided to step out of the house for God knows how long. 


I needed to get out.


Not that I wanted to get way from my family, of course. I just really wanted to breathe.


"Everything will be fine, hyung." Chanyeol squeezed my shoulder.


I heard Sehun sigh and felt his embrace.

 

I smiled at that.

 

He is never the one to do this kind of mushy stuff.


"Yeah. And you can come to us anytime. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you."

 

.
.
.
.

 

OC's POV

 

My bedroom is dark and the only noise is coming from my very own airconditioner. With everything that happened this day, I am thankful to finally be alone in my room.

 

I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I can now sleep peacefully, in MY OWN bedroom. Let alone having my own sweet and perfect family.

 

I haven't been here for long, but I already like it here. The amount of food in this house is literally overwhelming. I can eat whenever I want. My clothes, now didn't come from the donation bin but from the luxurious stores that I didn't even know the names.

 

Everyone is oh so kind and treated me like an important person. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter