Chapter 2

Save Me From The Dark (Sehun x Reader) re-writing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True to their word, the doctors did allow her to be discharged after 2 days of being monitored. Several reminders were also given by the doctors, especially emphasising on the required vitamins that she has to take as well as the most needed visit to the psychiatrist. 

 

“Slowly” Junmyeon is helping her to settle in the wheelchair. 

 

​​​​​As soon as she is settled and comfortable, he put a hat and a mask on her, then wheeled her out of the room with their parents following behind. 

 

They saw nurse He-ra carrying a huge bunny stuffed toy on her right hand and medical charts on the other. She walked on their way with a huge smile splattered on her face. 

 

“This came early this morning, this cutie is for you.” She gently placed the toy in her lap, it is a big bunny stuffed toy. 

 

 

So this is what Sehunnie is talking about.

 

Apparently,  He received a call from Sehun the night before asking for their room number. He thought that maybe the maknae would like to visit him but not even a strand of his hair showed up. 

 

 

“I’m sorry I can’t accept this.”

 

 

“But baby they are for you.” Mrs. Kim sweetly said. They can see that she is still hesitant so Junmyeon decided to step in. 

 

 

“This is from one of my closest friends, princess.” He kneeled in front of her wheelchair. “He wants to congratulate you from getting discharged.”

 

 

“Okay.” She replied softly and cautiously took the toy from the nurse’s hand. Junmyeon ruffled her hair and smiled, he also did not forget to thank the nurse.

 

 

Since they are a V.I.P, they did not have any trouble getting out of the hospital, but this didn’t stop them from worrying. They do not worry for themselves, but for this precious and fragile girl.

 

 

Junmyeon's POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter