Chapter 1

Save Me From The Dark (Sehun x Reader) re-writing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junmyeon let out a tired sigh as he entered his car. Closing his eyes, he leaned his head back and decided to give himself several minutes before leaving SM building. This day is no different from the previous ones, it is still unbelievingly tiring. Tiring to the point where he wanted to just shut himself off from everything… from everyone.

 

Where he is right now has been his ultimate dream. Right from the beginning, he knows that achieving his dream requires blood sweat and tears, he knows that it will be a difficult journey. But he did not have any idea that it will be this hard and exhausting. Truth be told, he can leave this industry and can still have a decent job, however, he still chose this profession over anything.

 

Realizing that he has given himself enough time to rest, he released one last deep sigh and opened his eyes.

 

As he made his way out of the SM building, he saw lots of fans scurrying on to his way. Not wanting to cause a huge commotion, he decided to hurriedly, yet carefully get out of the area. 

 

He was taking a turn around a busy street when his phone lit up, signalling him that someone is calling. 

 

“Mom” He answered

 

“Come here quick! We are in the hospital.”

 

“Hospital?! Are you or dad sick? I’ll be …”

 

 

“We found her. We found our baby girl.”

 

 

His head almost hit the steering wheel when he suddenly stepped on the break. Good thing that there are no cars behind him, or else, he would have been the cause of an accident.

 

Loud honks from the other cars are shot at him and he couldn't care less. His whole le being is still in the process of deciphering the words that his mother said.

 

For 15 long years they have been waiting in agony for this day. Many people, including the past detectives and police that they personally hired, told them to just give up with the search and move on with their lives. They couldn't fathom to do it and they never plan to. In the end, those who did not believe that this day will come, was eventually cut off their lives, even relatives.

 

He expected to be brought in one of the hospital's clinics, but it seemed like their destination is somewhere along this hall of rooms full of patients. He couldn’t care less walking alongside this blushing chatty nurse, if it were a normal day, he would have chatted along, answering her questions. But today is different, today he will be meeting his long lost sister, the baby girl in their family.

 

 

He remember that the shape of her eyes are just like his, the only difference is that her orbs are a shade lighter. And just like her bright eyes, he also remember her always bringing brightness and laughter in their family. Actually, he used to be mad and jealous of her because she is always spoiled rotten by their father, but now he promised to be the one to spoil her. She deserved it.

 

They stopped in front of a beige door after 5-minutes of walking.

 

"This is the room Mr. Kim Jun..."

 

He hushed the nurse. Several curious ayes are already shot at his way and he do not want their speculations to get confirmed. He wanted to keep his family affairs a secret as much as possible.

 

 

The person before him is nothing like the woman he expected. Yes, they predicted even way back that she could be in a not so good situation, but they still hoped for the best. He can see the worry written in both his parents' and brother's faces. They too, are shocked to see their princess  looking like this. Her once glowing creamy skin now looks so pale and haggard. Her long locks that was always neat and shiny is now dull and lifeless.

 

What the hell happened to her?


No one dared to speak because they know that should one ask something, more questions will arise. It is a good thing that the doctor made an entrance, otherwise, Junmyeon will be forced to go out of the room and demand a medical report from anyone. 


"How are you all doing?" The doctor looked at each one of them and Junmyeon automatically scoffed upon hearing the dumb question. 


Sensing the family's impatience, the doctor immediately turn to the chart he was holding and disclosed the patient's diagnosis. 

 

They took in her gauntness, one look at her and they instantly knew that she is undernourished. They knew it the moment they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter