Chapter Six

Then She Came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Six -

 

 

   

 

 

“One, two, and three!” the photographer called out as Jennie and Kai sat together on the bench.

Jennie was wearing a wedding dress – with her hair curled and makeup was done to every finest proximity. If the girl could be classed as anything whilst in that dress; it would almost definitely be a true princess. The girl was the definition of complete elegance.

Kai, on the other hand, was wearing a fine well-fitted suit. His hair was styled to perfection.

It was their wedding photo-shoot to promote their engagement. These photos were to be released in the tabloid as soon as they were finalized.

The engagement of Kim Jennie and Kim Jongin was to be known worldwide.

Everyone was to know about the duo who were about to become Korea’s hottest couple of the twenty-first century.

“You look beautiful, Jen.” Kai turned to his fiance and passed her a kiss on the cheek.

“Perfect shot!” the man from the other side of the studio called.

“Hold her hand!”

“Kiss her on the lips!”

Jennie’s face flushed red. She looked at Kai who stared back into her dark brown orbs. He didn’t hesitate further and place his lips over her own for a brief second. “That shot was not clear enough…!” the photographer shouted. “Do it again..!”

Kai didn’t hesitate once again. Putting his arms around the girl, he placed his lips over her own. His lips were soft and had a taste of cherry on them. The kiss lingered for longer than anticipated due to the photographer’s demand. Jennie felt her cheeks flush up even more.

They had been engaged for a while – but have never kissed just yet.

Jennie had kissed many people in her life. Yet this was a lot different.

This was the guy who she was due to spend the rest of her life with. It was a bizarre thought.

Was she ready for marriage? God no.

Kai was hot though… and she liked him. Or that is what she thought regardless.

“Your lips feel nice,” he whispered into his fiancee's ear. Jennie’s cheeks were a dark shade of red at this point.

“That is a wrap…!” the directors called out. “Good job today, you two!”

Staff hurried around the two, passing Jennie a bottle of water with a straw in it and Kai a cup of black coffee. “Do you need anything else, Miss. Kim?”

“My phone please.” Jennie smiled lightly to the young lady.

“When do these photos get released?” she asked her future husband, who was sat right next to her.

“I think right after our official engagement party in a month or two. Tabloids will blow up.”

“Do we have an official date for it?” Jennie asked, taking her phone from one of the staff members.

Kai shook his head. “Not yet. It needs to be properly finalized. It’s going to be great though.”

“Did you ever imagine that I’d be the person you’d be marrying?” he asked curiously.

Jennie paused for a moment. In all honestly – her official answer was no.

She doesn’t even know what she wants in life. She is just living with what is being spoon-fed to her. “No,” she confirmed. “… I didn’t have any eyes for a ‘serious relationship’ kind of thing. You know how I used to be with my hookups and all..”

“Are you still hooking up with plenty of people?” Kai asked with a hint of disappointment in his voice but his expression was evident that he was trying to hide it.

“No. I stopped a while back.”

“I’m glad to hear,” the handsome guy smiled. “Let me take you out for dinner sometime… I know we haven’t been ‘engaged’ for long… but I like you.”

“Even if this is for business purposes… I do think we are a good pair.”

She was about to give Kai her reply until she came across Lisa’s new Instagram post.

 

Oh my god...

 

 

opened agape as she took a few moments to digest the image which was right before her very eyes.

Lalisa… her best friend… also close friends with Park Chaeyoung…?

And why was her social media name ‘Roses_are_Rosie?’

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter