while dancing in the rain.

Aura
--Trigger Warning:Sleep Paralysis.
 
Was the weather really awful, or was it just a reality specialized for Lisa's depressive mind? It was festival day three on collage campus but the weather wasn't sunny, with a fresh wind, as it supposed to be on April, it was grey and The rain was insisting on not to pour, which made the weather heavier and heavier.
 
 
Lisa was wandering around with a frowned face without realizing it, because of the suffocating weather. This was supposed to be a fun time. Spring had always been precious for Lisa. Even in the most tiring times, spring time had always been refreshing for her. But this was the opposite of refreshing.Though everyone else seemed to have fun with their friend groups, vibing with the dj, not having a problem with the weather at all, which made Lisa wonder, this weird weather was just in her own reality of loneliness.
 
Music was so loud for her anyway, disturbingly. She was trying to force herself not to leave because of that, ''Dont be a mood killer,'' she was repeating in her mind '' No one is being a downer except you.''
 
She checked her phone if there was any message from her  friends Jisoo or Chaeyoung. There wasn't any. Where were they anyway?
 
Okay that's it, i can't be outside wheather is like this, she thought. So she went to the gym, her favorite place, she went upstairs, where where she always practise dancing, this was the only thing keeps her away from being stuck at dorm.
 
She had never been like this before, she have always had this unbreakable energy, she could never be fitted in a small place, in her life, but out of the blue, she was feeling like if there wasn't school, she could live in a room that's her dorm, for ages...
 
This is probably first year of collage, depression, she thought. She had came to a new city,altough her collage campus was in a village near by the sea, between the mountains, a lovely place, Lisa loved it here... But its just, whenever she was outside, she was feeling like she had nothig to do with any of this.
 
She couldn't recognize sky went dark, till she opened her eyes to the sound of the concert that had started,
 
She was lying on a yoga mat, listening to music, She may even fell asleep for a while. Good thing she recognized that  it was late. The gym would have been closed and she could have gotten stuck inside.She got to the window,the big concert had started. She watched the crowd from the big windows of the upstairs. She looked at the mass of people, she doesn't belong in. She wondered if her friends were there. She checked her phone again.No new messages. And then she saw the little icon of Omegle. Without a thought she opened that icon, then not looking  at who's on the line, she put a music on the background, but the phone on the corner, started dancing, didn't even noticed how many people had skipped.
 
Lisa kept dancing, until suddenly lights of gym turned off. she turned off the music and Omegle, rushed to the outside, then she saw the employee standing,
 
''It's closing time honey,'' said kind employee,
 
''Sure, uh, i was heading out, good evening ma'am.''
 
She went down trough the fire escape, same way she came in, she noticed it was pouring little bit of rain. Finally,she thought.
 
''Is it windy there, too?'' Lisa jumped when her phone suddenly started talking, Omegle was still open, altough she was sure she closed the app.
 
''Oh my god,since when you were there ? I was nearly leaving my soul.'' she said, to the girl on the screen.
 
''I dont know, you were dancing the whole time.''
 
I wouldn't realize you were there either, she thought .
 
''Probably,'' said the girl, which made Lisa's heart stopped for a moment. ''Probably, for like 15 minutes, you danced, said the girl,
 
''Oh,''
 
''So, is it windy there too? There is so much wind here now, on the outside.''
 
''Oh, no, well, normally here in our campus is extremely windy, but today weather was like, frozen, it finally started raining just now'' She raised her hand to the air, watched the raindrops making a tiny puddle on her hand, rain was getting faster, but she didn't care getting wet,
 
''Where do you live? ''
 
Turned out they were living in the same city, with this Jennie girl. She and Jennie kept talking until Lisa finally realized she had arrived at dorm, and she also was soaking wet, didn't even realized,
''What are you doodling there,'' Lisa asked Jennie, when she realized the girl was constantly drawing something while talking,
 
'Im not doodling, im designing, I'm a designer, ''
 
''Designer, as clothing?'' Jennie nodded. ''I'm designing a two piece. It can be worn while dancing in the rain.''
 
''Yeah? can I see it?''
 
This time Jennie shook her head left and right. ''Its not finished, ''
 
''Well then, wanna meet up sometime, so you can show me the finished version of your drawing''
 
''My design.''
 
''Sure, what do you say?''
 
''Yes, how about tomorrow?''
 
''Oh, okay sure, ''
 
Tomorrow was Saturday, she could study on her exam on Sunday.
 
''Where? ''
 
''Is city center okay? Near the subway entrance, ''
 
''Deal.''
 
''Write down my number,'' she started to tell the numbers,
 
''Wait, let me get a pen, '' she reached for a pen, drew a napkin. Wrote down the numbers Jennie repeated,
 
''You can call me, so i will get your number back, ''
 
''Sure, well, i would do that-''
 
''Let's meet tomorrow,''
 
''Okay Jennie, meet ya tomrrow,''
 
''Drink some hots, so you won't catch cold.'' Jennie said, before Lisa could thank her, Jennie skipped her.
Lisa was left with a number, she hopes that is truly Jennie's.
She put some water, on the kettle,
Her roommates were outside, probably at the concert, they had lives of their own, after all.
 
 
One new message from Jisoo, she was totally distracted,  that she hadn't even realized.
-We're above the terraces
-Whats a terrace
-the sitting thing-y s ya know what i mean..
-Mkay, bad timing btw, I litterally just got to dorm.
-Srsly?
-It's fine xd
-I can come near?
-No no i was just gonna sleep,music's tiring :/ c u 
-Sure. gnite ^^
 
Lisa closed her eyes, last thing she rembered thinking was she forgot calling Jennie's number back.
 
Second she opened her eyes her limbs were turned stone hard, her breath was shrinking,
 
Not now, please, she thought. When her body was tied down with hundreds of strings, she counted back from five,
four, three, two, one,
 
I wont be able to breath,
 
She repeated, like she did, whenever sleep paralysis visits,
Five , four, thre, two one,
 
Everything will go dark.
 
She repeated, when millions of ants appeared in her eyes, made everything go black,
 
Five, four, three, two, one,
 
She's here.
 
The ants dissappeared, she was standing on top of her, her body was unnaturally frozen, just like a pitucture, except her hair was flowing, like there was a light wind, comes trough the window,
 
Five,
 
she counted down trough her dying breath,
four, three, two, one,
 
Wind will rise.
 
Thus, the wind went wild, flew the standing's hair vigorously, while her body was freezed, looked like a statue, then the wind flew the tift of her hair, made her eyes visible,
And then, Lisa saw her.
 
---
 
Please share your comment with me <3