Trois

French Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III. 

When her friends left to buy something to eat, Chaeyoung fell asleep on one of the wooden tables on the rooftop. She rested her head on a few notebooks not minding the afternoon sun hitting her. Being a quick and deep sleeper, Chaeyoung was not bothered when someone entered the rooftop and eventually settled on the same table she was seated, even when the chair was pulled which caused a sound when it grinded against the ground. 

Across him, Min glanced at the sleeping student with his lips pressed, forming a little smile. He was glad that he did not disturb her sleep. He sat quietly and began eating his sandwich while enjoying the cool afternoon air. 

When she felt awakaned, Chaeyoung lifted her head and noticed a figure already blocking the sun's rays from hitting  her. The figure's familiar, sitting across her, a book held against his face, covering half of it and a cup of iced coffee placed near him. She flustered when their eyes met.

Chaeyoung quickly bowed her head and held out a sheepish smile. 

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry." Min spoke gently, putting down his book. 

"Not really, sir." Chaeyoung answered. Min pressed his lips and smiled. "Just that, I was alone here before." 

"You come here often?" 

"Yes. My friends and I like doing some of our homeworks here while having some snacks." Chaeyoung explained while her professor nodded. 

"It's my first time coming up here, you know. Mr. Wang never brought me here before although he has mentioned this nice rooftop of Fine Arts.'' Min said casually before sipping from his coffee. 

"Have you eaten, by the way?" Chaeyoung got a little surprised with his question. She shook her head and pressed her lips. Min squinted his eyes.  

"My friends are on their way to get our food.'' She assured him and he agreed. 

"That's great! I hope I didn't disturb you. Anyway, I have to keep going. Guess I'll see you around, Chaeyoung?" Min glanced at his phone and got up from his seat, gathering his things. Chaeyoung felt her heart skipped when he said her name. She agreed and smiled a little while watching him gracefully stood up, fixing his clothing with one hand. 

"And by the way," Chaeyoung looked up at the tall figure. 

"Send my regards to Seungwan." He grinned at her and she nodded slowly. 

"Sure, Mr. Myoui. Thanks." Chaeyoung watched her professor exit the rooftop before texting her friends. 


"You're really lucky, aren't you? You always seem to get a closer glimpse of him and even got to talk to him closely." Somi playfully pouted at Chaeyoung, causing the three of them to laugh.

The three friends were having their late lunch and lucky for them they were the only ones staying at the rooftop since they were dismissed earlier than the other classes. 

"I wish my sister would also be friends with Mr. Myoui, but she barely hangs out with guys." Yeri added in a disappointed tone, digging her fork onto her spaghetti. 

"She should be friends with Seungwan unnie then." Chaeyoung chuckled and sipped from her orange juice. "Unnie's really good with people."


"Speaking of people, Vernon invited me to his party." Yeri spoke out of the blue, changing the topic.

"I thought you're no longer talking to him?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"Yeah. But we only started talking again because of the art fair next month then he invited me." Yeri answered before finishing her food.

"Are you coming though?" Somi asked, wiping the sides of with a tissue. Yeri slowly nodded and earned frowns from her friend, causing her to sigh. 

"Hey! I did it in exchange of him and his group performing for our event. We can't disappoint our college." Yeri retorted, rolling her eyes. 
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter