Deux

French Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

II.

Min's mornings were never the same until he decided to leave his home country. Six months ago, he was mostly hustling almost every morning the moment he wakes up. Endless product and client research, frequent meetings, including early morning and late night video call meetings, frequent travelling, working with numerous white papers infront of a monitor and sometimes public speaking engagements have become Min's daily norm for almost three and a half years as a marketing manager for a well-known allied health company in Asia. His family's a part of the said corporation which made it a little difficult for him to leave his position. 

It wasn't he didn't like his job. He liked people and talking to people, it was just that he came to a point wherein he realized that he was living way faster and that he felt he wasn't actually living his life.  

 

''Do I really have to be there? I mean it's your reunion with your college friends and I don't know anyone of them.'' Min questioned. He placed the other coffee mug he was holding infront of the woman seated next to his chair before settling himself next her at the dining area. 

''Didn't you mention about wanting to meet new friends when you first came here? That's why I am going to introduce you to them. I know for sure they'll like you.'' Sana replied. Min gestured at her to be the first to put food on her plate before taking his turn. 

''Besides, I already told them about inviting you. Don't worry, it's just us close friends.'' She assured him. 

Min nodded and took a sip from his coffee before taking a bite from his omelette sandwich. Sana on the other hand, added some more mayonnaise on her bread before taking a bite. It was Sana who brought up the topic of seeing her college best friends and having Min meet them. 

''If you say so.'' Min said in between taking bites from his sandwich. 

''Trust me they're easy to be with.'' Sana added, finishing her sandwich before putting another on her plate. 

Both Sana and Min grew up closely as they were first cousins. Sana eventually became Min's female best friend and they maintained their strong bond even though they parted ways when they grew up. They got to stay closely with each other when Min decided to move into Korea and temporarily stayed at her flat. Although she didn't pressure him, Min decided that he'll get his own place once he's settled with his job. 

When the both of them were done with their breakfast, Min volunteered to do the cleaning so Sana could prepare and leave on time. It's Thursday so he would be starting his work after lunch. 

''I'll see you later!'' Sana uttered before she disappeared from the doorway. When he was left alone, Min went to quickly review his topics for his class later. By the time he's done reviewing, he decided to look for apartments to stay via online. It's not like he didn't like his cousin's presence and intended to abandon her, but it was actually he knew he needed more time alone and he wanted to prove to himself that he could survive in his new found life. 

----

Chaeyoung is focused on making figures on her drawing tablet while she followed the instructional video that she's currently watching from her laptop as her phone vibrated. She was ignoring it at first since she was engrossed to her drawing but she decided to check on it eventually. 

She held out a sigh at the sight of their class' group chat. Some of her classmates, especially the female ones were exchanging photos of their French professor, which were secretly taken during class. Among those currently active in the What's App group chat were Chaeyoung's two best friends. Chaeyoung just laughed at the fact that how her friends and other classmates were able to take good angles of Professor Myoui without actually getting caught. Although she has already confirmed to herself that she's already crushing on him, she was not that very vocal about it. 

''I'm thinking of drawing Mr. Myoui for digital art class.'' Yena forwarded on their group chat and some of their female classmates agreed. 

''Don't you think Miss Kang would question us having the same subject?'' Soohyun questioned. Just like the others who didn't feel like engaging that much in their convo, Chaeyoung just reacted with the like button. 

''We all have the same homework in the first place lmao XDD.'' Yeri commented and laughing emojis came in response towards her comment. 

''How about make it like a fan art for him? Like different versions of Mr. Myoui?'' Haechan suggested. He was the only guy as of the moment who participated. 

''Do you also think of drawing Mr. Myoui, Haechan?'' Chaeyoung asked with a smiling emoji. 

''Maybe, but I think I feel like drawing Miss Kang instead. XD'' 

Many gave positive responses towards Haechan's suggestion and among them was Chaeyoung. The other students continued to exchange chats when she closed the app. As she was about to go back to drawing when she saw her sister's message. She tidied her study table and went to get dressed. 

Earlier, Chaeyoung agreed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter