Ep. 2

Different Girls Same Heart (DGSH)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SinB

So, I ran to the nearest supermarket and took a basket before going to the snack area. I grabbed every snack that I think the kids will like as well as my seniors and went to find everyone some beverages.

As I was choosing, I felt someone standing beside and behind me. So, I turned to them and surprised to see their eyes were widen and they were wearing a black mask each.

*What’s wrong with them? Look like they seen a ghost. * I said to myself and walked away. I shook out the weird feeling and grabbed a few juice boxes and vitamin drinks for everyone.

They followed me as I walked to the cashier to pay and quickly turned away from, I turned to glare at them. *What’s wrong with these guys? * I paid for the things and immediately walked out the market.

But?! They continued to follow me outside as I made my way back to the company. *They’re not sasaeng fans, are they? If they are, make a run for it, Eun Bi?!* I hugged the plastic bag and made a run for it.

As I thought they were away from me, so I turned back to have a look and THEY WERE STILL CHASING AFTER ME!! I screamed and ran faster to the company. When I made it, I quickly ran inside and straight to the studio where the others were. They were surprised to see me, panting as I tried to catch my breath.

‘What’s wrong, Eun Bi? Are you okay?’ D.O 선배asked with a worried tone in his voice. I just nodded and took a deep breath. ‘I don’t know what was happening, but these 4 guys were chasing after me and one of them have sliver hair. They chased me down from the supermarket to a few blocks from here.’ I replied and they turned to each other.

‘We’ll go and check it out, maybe they’re still outside looking for you.’ Chanyeol선배suggested and I shook my head. ‘선배, they’re maybe sasaeng fans. It’s not safe. Don’t go.’ I protested as they were about to go out.

‘Nelia, we’re going to be fine…’ Baekhyun선배suddenly said and they immediately paused before looking back at me. ‘Sorry about that. We’re going to be fine, Eun Bi. We’re just going to make sure that they’re gone.’ He continued as he let out a nervous laugh before walking out.

A few moments later, they came back with a smile and the 4 guys were behind them. I quickly went to hide behind Sowon 언니 while the kids ran toward them.

‘Eun Bi, they’re not sasaeng fans. They’re actually the NCT’s boys.’ Sowon 언니said to me and I finally went to stand beside her as the boys slowly removed their mask. ‘Sorry for what happened. Eun Bi gets freak out easily after the sasaeng attack we had when we debuted.’ I slowly came out from hiding and they introduced themselves.

‘Sorry for freaking her out. We didn’t mean to.’ TaeYong said before slightly bowing. ‘Just that… She looks like our late friend, Nelia.’ Winwin continued. ‘We were surprised to see her at the supermarket, but we didn’t mean to scare her or anything.’ Taeil added while I just nodded.

‘So, you guys are GFriend, right?’ Mark suddenly asked with a serious tone and we nodded. ‘And you’re SinB, right?’ He asked again while I nodded again. ‘And you’re not Nelia?’ I shook my head and he sighed as his eyes started to tear up. ‘How come you look so much like her? The way you talk, sing, dance and laugh. All of it!’ He added and sniffled.

‘Min Hyung, calm down.’ Taeil held his shoulder before being pissed away. ‘Don’t calm me down. I want to know why she looks 100% like my best friend?!’ I immediately backed away when he took a step toward me with a fierce looking eye as I was scared. The other grabbed a whole of him and I felt a tear streamed down my cheeks.

‘Because she’s my sister.’ I mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear and the NCT’s eyes widen as they were surprised, especially Mark. ‘We’re twins, separated at birth.’ I said to him and immediately his eyes soften as the other slowly let him go. ‘I just found out about that 6 years after her death. Please don’t be mad at me.’ I sobbed and EunHa went to hug me as I wiped away my tears, just before I felt like passing out.

‘Eun Bi?!’ I heard everyone shouted before everything went black.

------

*Dream*

‘Eun Bi, wake up…’ I heard someone calling me and opened my eyes, just to see my sister smiling at me. ‘Get up. Come on!’ I slowly got up to a sitting position before my jaw dropped as I was surrounded with sunflowers.

‘Where are we?’ I asked and she just giggled. ‘I’m not dead, am I?’

‘You’re not, silly. We’re in my happy place.’ She answered before holding out her hand at me. ‘Come on, let’s go for a walk.’ I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up.

‘So… How was your first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter