Long time no see oppa.

The Love Story of Im Yoona and Lee Donghae~

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

I was lying on my bed listening to my music when I heard Leeteuk hyung open my bedroom door. I spun around, “Hey hyung, what’s up?” Leeteuk grabbed my arm and pulled me up to a sitting position. “Yah, Lee Donghae, SNSD is debuting today and we’re going to go congratulate them! Get your ready!” With that, Leeteuk hyung walked out of my room and closed the door. I quickly jumped off of my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and put on some fresh clothes. As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Eunhyukkie  lying on his bed. “Donghae aren’t you so freaking excited?? SNSD’s debuted today! The last time we saw them was when we debuted two years ago!” “Wait a second, who’s in SNSD again?,” I joked. Eunhyuk jumped off the bed and looked at me with an are you joking face. “Ummmm well let’s see, hmmm oh IDUNNO just THE PRETTIEST DONGSAENGS ON THE PLANET. How could you have forgotten who’s in SNSD Donghae? Remember Yoona? You were such good friends with her? I still don’t understand why you stopped talking to her after we debuted.” “Dude, it’s not like I wanted to. After debut, it’s been so busy, and plus, I was being considerate of Yoona since at the time, we debuted, and SNSD was getting ready for THEIR debut!” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes at me, “Well, at least I never stopped calling my Hyoyeonie.~” I rolled my eyes back at him, “Since when did you even ask Hyoyeon out. Already calling her your “Hyoyeonie.”” Eunhyuk looked at me defensively, “That day is gunna come Lee Donghae, just you wait. And anyways, how about you worry about you and Yoona’s relationship first.” “We don’t have a relationship Eunhyuk, how many times do I have to tell you? She’s just a really good friend of mine.” Eunhyuk grinned, “MHM, yep yep, heard it all before. ANYWAYS, LET’S GOO SEE SNSD.” Eunhyuk grabbed my arm and we ran out to join the other members.

Yoona’s POV:

            “NO WAY UNNIE. You’re joking right?,” I said to Taeyeon unnie. Taeyeon unnie looked at me with an annoyed face, “Aish Yoona, I’m not joking for the hundredth time. THE SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS ARE COMING TO CONGRATULATE US FOR OUR DEBUT.” I in all the information unnie told me for the millionth time. Donghae oppa is in Super Junior! I haven’t contacted him since he debuted. I hope he’s not mad at me. “You look worried Yoong. Excited to see Donghae oppa again?” I heard Taeyeon unnie say. “Unnie, I’m worried. I haven’t called oppa for two whole years. DO you think he’s angry at me?” “I doubt he is Yoong. We were all busy! How could you guys possibly have time to just sit and have a chat? Don’t worry. If he’s mad, just do some aegyo for him and apologize.” “Okay unnie.” “You better go freshen up and put on some fresh clothes before the Super Junior oppas come.” “Neh, unnie.” I quickly walked to my room. I saw Yuri lying on her bed reading a magazine. “Yah, Yuri aren’t you gunna get ready? The Super Junior oppas are coming for a visit!” “I already got ready Yoong! I’ll just put on my outfit later. You better hurry up yourself.” “I went to the bathroom and washed my hair and face. I came out and said, “Yuri ah, what should I wear? It’s gunna be so awkward after not seeing or talking to the oppas for two years!” “I don’t think it’ll be awkward Yoong! I get to see Yesung oppa again! Anyways, we were all friends before, so I doubt it would be awkward for too long. Oh! And what you should wear.” Yuri stood up and went over to the closet. She took out a simple black dress. “Wear this Yoong. I’m wearing a casual dress too.” I took the dress and put it on and dried my hair. I came out of the bathroom and said, “So? How is it?” “Omo, Yoong you look so good! When Donghae oppa sees you, I bet he’ll fall in love right away! Kekekekekek” I rolled my eyes at her, “Yah, Kwon Yuri, how many times do I have to tell you, Donghae oppa is just my good friend!” Yuri giggled and went to the bathroom to change, “Whatever you say Yoong. You might not like him now, but I bet at some point, you guys are gunna date.” I heard the doorbell ring and ran to get it. I opened the door and looked at the face in front of me. “Donghae oppa!”

 

 

 

 

 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! Chapter 2 coming soon~  ANTICIPATE IT. Chapter 2 is going to be VERY long :).