Knowing you

Far From You (Hiatus)


I'm falling for your eyes. 
But they don't know me yet.

/6/ Knowing you
[ Y E R I N ]

"Sojung! You said you won't be mad! Please!" I'm like a lost puppy while following Sojung. Why am I doing this again? I pulled the hem of her shirt as I show my beautiful eyes. Please work.

The fudge! It's not working? It's not that my favour will cause her trouble? She's the only one who can help me. Argh! Why is she like this? Moody, hard to please and most of all, she has an ounce of patience!

_

"What?! No!" I almost jumped on my seat when I told her my favour. Tsk! She even promised me that she'll agree! Then now what?

"You told me that you'll agree! Please Sojung! I don't know anybody here, you know that I came from 2014 right? I'm bit familiar with the places but it'll be safer if have a companion... So please?" 

"Well, not me. I'm not a babysitter." Why does she keep disagreeing? Am I that annoying? 

"Will your parents get mad? I will explain!" On the second thought, maybe her parents will not agree too. How can we tell them that I'm from the future and I need help... then what more? That I need a shelter?! 

But she promised me! She needs to keep her promises. My life is on stake here! 

"No, I'm living alone." My eyebrows furrowed on what she said. This gorgeous giraffe. I want to throw my shoes on her face!

"Then there's no problem! Sojung please let me live in your house for a couple of days!" I pulled the hem of her shirt. I keep on insisting, and she keeps on ignoring me too. 

What a life.
_

 

"No!" She yelled at me again, but I keep pulling her shirt. People are already glancing on our way. 

"Sojung... C'mon, let me live in your house until I find my parents. I'm begging you." 

I don't know where I will go. I don't even know where to start! But if Sojung is with me, I'll feel assured. At least there's someone who knows my existence even if I die here. 

The big problem is that she doesn't want to help me. I know I already owed her a lot of things. She even stayed with me since last night. But I can of think of any plans. 

"No way!" Sojung yelled again. I removed my hands on her shirt and avoided her stares.

Why is she so stubborn? She promised me! And yet here we are. I give up. My convincing powers don't work on this giraffe. Yet I still followed her everywhere she goes. I'm desperate. This is a major event in my life. I can't waste any opportunity. And Sojung is my only salvation!

"Sojung please!" I plead again.

"How many times will I say no?" She said then walked fast away from me.

"Why? I know how to do house chores! I can help you! Promise I will not be a burden! Just let me stay at your place. Please, Sojung! I need to see my parents no matter. I will leave right away after that! For now... I need your help." She stared at me nonchalantly and walked away again.

I followed her until I got tired. Can I sleep here? Maybe I can sleep at the pavements. I turned my back with a heavy heart and sat at the sidewalk. I wiped my tears away. Am I too much? Sojung already helped me last night and brought me to the hospital and now I'm asking to live in her house. Maybe I'm being a burden. Aaaaahhhh! What should I do?

"Hey... let's go..." I looked up and saw Sojung sitting in front of me. Did she come back? For me?!

"Huh? Are you letting me stay at your house?" I asked. She smiled and lend her hand.

"Why? You don't want to?" I immediately accept her hand and beamed a wide smile.

"No! No! I mean, thank you Sojung!" I jumped in glee and hold her hand. This time I'm the one who pulled her as we walked side by side.

We arrived at an apartment building where she lives. The rooms are big! As in big! I am sure the room is spacious even just for herself. Maybe she's rich? Huh?

She opened the door through her apartment when we heard a voice. 

"Sojung!" We turned around and saw two beautiful girls. Wow. Pretty girls are all around. I might just live here. My mouth gape as they approached us. Who are these girls? I thought Sojung lives alone. Well, that's what she said. 

God! These girls are drop-dead gorgeous! I can't take my eyes off. The other girl seems familiar too. But hell, Sojung is prettier...
Uh, what? I mentally slapped my face. 

"Sojung! Who is this young lad? She's pretty!" The shorter girl asked. I could feel the hot flush on my face. . Jung Yerin calm down. 

"Your girlfriend?" I almost choked on the taller girl's remarks. Girlfriend? How I wish.

I looked up to see Sojung's face, but she's really good on hiding her emotions. Hmph. If I know, she has a crush on me. Heh. 

"No, she's uh... my cousin." Huh? Since when? I looked at her confusingly. Why? Hmm. On second thoughts, it's better than being her maid though. 

"Ah! Right... yes..." I nodded. The two seems convinced so they did not ask more. Maybe this is not the first time Sojung brought a girl to her house. 

"I thought she's your new girlfriend," The familiar short girl chuckled. "I'm Jung Eunbi and this is Choi Yuna. We're Sojung's friends. How about you?" We shake hands and traded smiles. 

"Jung Eunbi? Ah... my name's Yerin." I squinted my eyes, trying to remember where I saw this pretty girl.

"You know me? Maybe you saw me on the advertisements in magazines. I'm a commercial model." My eyes went wide. I knew her!