Four

The Billionaires Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't believe this is going to happen- that I'm actually going to do this.  I would make sure to stab Dae repeatedly when I come back. That ing traitor ing went behind my back.  Didn't he know that I can't let Jiyong in my life? Jiyong doesn't deserve a worthless guy like me, he deserve someone much better.

     "So, how are you? I didn't see you at the store today? Are you okay?" Jiyong asked as we walked together.  I couldn't help but feel scared that we might run into those monsters.

     The sun already set which means the monsters are ready to come out.  I can't help but be aware of every little thing.

     "Strawberry?"

     "Ah, yes.  Did you say something?"

     Jiyong stopped walking and turned to me.  "I asked if you're okay and I can see that you're not. Tell me what's wrong." His voice concerned, looking straight into my eyes.

     "Nothing, I'm fine.  Everything is good.  Im just scared of going out in the dark."

     "Well, why didn't you say so.  We could have gone to some place that has lots of lights.  Come on, I know a place and I'm sure you're gonna like it." He came closer, invading my personal space.

     "Ca-can you move back a little, like over there?" I pointed where he was standing earlier.

     He frowned but stepped back.  "So, are you ready? My car is over there?"

     "Wh--where are we going?" I asked walking beside him.

     "I know a great place but you can tell me if you want to go somewhere else." Gosh, why is this man so nice.

     "Thank you." I smiled.  Jiyong opened the door for me before going around to get in.

     "So, is there anywhere you would like to go?" He asked, doing his seatbelt.

     "Your home," I blurted out. I don't know what came into me but either I'm an idiot or I'm trusting this man.

     "My place?" He asked, giving me a puzzled look.

     "If it's okay with you, I don't want to overstep my boundaries." I just want to go somewhere safe.

     "No, you're not.  I'll take you if that's what you want."

     We didn't speak for a moment.  I was too busy looking out through the window to see if I can spot my step-brother.  Guess he already went home.

     "Your car smells really nice," I commented. It smells like his cologne.

     "Thank you."

     "A--And you look really handsome in a suit."

     "Thank you, Strawberry." He gave me that smile that has my heart skipped a beat.  God, he's beautiful.

     "You're beautiful when you smile." I bit my lip, feeling my cheeks heat up.  Gosh, what am I saying.  "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

     "No." He placed his hand on mine, causing me to stiffen before relaxing.  He's just touching your hand.  You're okay.  No need to panic.  "Don't apologize.  You can say whatever you want to me." He smiled again.

     "You should smile a lot.  It's really nice." I told him.  I really don't know what to say.

     "And you have a lot of secret." 

     I stiffened.  How did he know? My heart was going wild.  

     "Wha--what are you talking about?"

     "Exactly what I said.  Those beautiful eyes of yours are hiding an ocean worth of secrets," he said, throwing me a glance.

    "Everybody has secrets."

     "Yeah, but not like yours."

     "Well, we do have different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter