Three

The Billionaires Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got home really tired and Daesung was not here.  He went out and now I'm all alone and I hated being alone in our flat.  I took off my coat and went in my room to put on some comfortable clothes.  I went back in to the kitchen to whip up something to eat.  I quickly finish eating and went in the living room.  I the TV and tried to focus on it but my mind can only focus on one thing or rather one person: Kwon Jiyong.

     I couldn't believe a man like Jiyong asked me out on a date and the fact that he didn't beat around the bush, I admired him for that.  

     But Jiyong was rich, or at least that's what Dae said.  He also had a credit card, a black one like those extremely rich people.  Why did he ask me out on a date?  He could have someone if he wanted.  

     My mind was busy thinking about Jiyong and his pretty smile that it took me a moment to realize what i was seeing on TV.  Oh God, no, this couldn't be happening.  They couldn't be here.  No, no, they weren't suppose to be here.

     Panic seized me, making it difficult for me to breathe as I stared at the monsters who made it their mission to ruin my life.  My stepfather and stepbrother were standing outside a lofty building talking to a lady on TV.  Both of them were wearing their most charming smiles and were dressed in the most expensive suits, trying to impress the world.  But I knew better.  I knew the monsters lurking behind those cold, charcoal eyes better than anyone because I was a victim to those monsters.

     I forgot about Jiyong, about everything but the two men who were currently smiling on the camera.  And I was transported back to seven years ago; the sounds of whips cracking in the air right before it slapped my back; me constantly trying to wiggle out of the ropes that my wrists were tied with, blood trickling down my arms as my stepbrother and stepfather took turns whipping my back.

     They were here and they were going to kill me.  I ran away from them and they were here for revenge.  They were not here to do business with the CDK(Choi,Dong,Kwon) brothers as they were saying on camera, no, they were here to kill me for running away from them.  They are back now in my life.

     Daesung.  I needed Dae, my bestie but he was not here.  I was alone here, just as I always been and just like they wanted me to be.

     I stood up and went to check if the front door is locked.  I would not let them get to me.  I had to run away, leave the country.  

     Dae, please hurry up and come to me.

     I was trembling with terror, my mind replaying those awful memories and I could hear my stepbrother laughing and calling me all sorts of names as he tortured me.  Putting my hands over my ears to block out the sound of my stepbrothers laughter, I shut my eyes to stop seeing the images floating in my mind.  But it was no use.  Nothing was helping.  The memories were too real.  I screamed and fell down, tears running down my face.

     "Seungri!" A panicked voice broke through the fog of agony and despair,  but I didn't dare to open my eyes.  I didn't dare to hope that someone was here to save me.

     A moment later I felt familiar hands surround me, helping me sit up.  "Seungri! Ri, look at me.  Its me, Dae. Come on, Ri. Look at me.  See me, Ri. I am here.  I'm right here." The soothing voice shattered the painful images running through my mind, forcing me to come back to reality.

      "Dae?" I forced the word out as pieces begun to settle in my mind.  He was here, he had come back. 

     "Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter