Five

The Billionaires Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner went well at Jiyong's house and  I have to say that he's an amazing cook.  He really knows how to put his hands on good use.  I wonder what else he could do with those. Aish, stop Seungri, you're not suppose to be thinking about him.  He's a stranger, remember? But he was also a real gentleman to me that night.  He scares me a little but  makes me wanna jump him at the same time.  Ugh, I can't–

     "I'm sorry, Ri," I was having a mental conversation when Daesung said sorry for the hundredth time, but no, I'm not going to forgive him easily this time.

     "No.  I am not going to forgive you so easily," I replied, fixing a stuffed cat and putting it in its rightful place.  It was Monday and we were back to working at the store.  Eversince I came back from Jiyong's, I've been giving Dae the silent treatment–a revenge for sending me out with a stranger, who was not a stranger anymore.  I'm just mad at him for doing this to me, and I'm just making sure that he won't do this again in the future.  Ok, I know everything went well but still, he was still a stranger that we only met for two times.

     "I know what I did was wrong, but Jiyong is a good man and you deserve to go out with him and be happy.  How long are you going to let Jaesook dictate and control your life?"  

     "I told you not to say his name out loud.  You really don't care about me, right?" I slammed a pink doll in its place, then winced as guilt stabbed me.  I should  not be taking my anger out on something that brought children joy.

     "I'm sorry, Seungri, but I just want you to take control of your life.  You are free, and you should live like you are free.  I hate seeing the fear in your eyes, and when you came back from your date with Jiyong, I noticed a changed in you, a good change.  You were happy," Daedae said.

     "Yes, well happiness doesn't last forever.  I can't let my guard down.  Jiyong might seem lke a good man, but I can't trust him right now.  It was just one date, I'm sure he's already forgotten about me."

     "I doubt it.  You are an amazing man, not someone you can easily forget."

     Tears pricked my eyes at his words. I wished people would forget me easily.  I wished Jaesook would forget, so I could live my life in peace.  Being remembered was not a good thing.

     "I wish they did," I mumbled.

     "Oh, Riri, don't say that.  You should forget them, they are not worth it," he replied, pulling me into his arms.

     "I want to forget them.  I want to forget them with all my heart.  Do you think I want to remember those monsters?  Do you think I enjoy living in fear, with the pain they inflicted upon me," I cried out.

     Dae shook his head.  "No, Ri, I know you can never forget what they did to you.  And maybe your wounds will take a long time to heal."

     "They will never heal, Dae.  Never," I murmured.

     "Excuse me, am I interrupting something?" Dae and I broke apart at hearing the familiar voice.  My eyes widened when I saw Jiyong standing a few feet from us, a gorgeous smile on his face.  

     "Hello, Jiyong, how are you? Here to spoil your nephew and niece once again?"  Dae asked, while I quickly wiped my face with my hands, in case any tears escaped.

     "Uh no, Daesung.  I'm not here to buy presents for my niece and nephew.  I want to take Seungri out for lunch," Jiyong said.

     "Oh, well, you can ask Seungri.  I have to deal with the toys in the other section," Dae said before throwing me a grin and practically skipping away.

     I lowered my gaze as Jiyong strode over to me; suddenly feeling shy.  My breath lodged in my throat when Jiyong placed his fingers under  my chin and tilted my face to meet his.  My heart incre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter