Chapter 21- "Pranking Le Idiot~"

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 21- "Pranking Le Idiot~"

Well... It's Monday and... I kicked YongGuk out of my room as soon as I came back to my senses. Which he just howled in laughter at. 

[A/N Howled in laughter keke xD LOLOLOLOL Oh Gawd... I need a life -_-"] 

I feel like I don't dislike him as much, probably because he's more friendlier to me.... Hmm... What if... 

THIS IS REVENGE OF SOME SORT?!

I mean, to cause the most embarassment he could he decided that HE WOULD MESS WITH MY HEAD AND KISS ME!

OH. MI. GAWD. 

THAT EVIL MOTHERFUDGER!!!

I WILL GET MY REVENGE! 

But how? 

With a sour expression I stomped into the bathroom thinking of ways to get back at him for being so cruel. Maybe... I... could..... Aissh... I got nothing. 

I soon got my skinny jeans with my t-shirt under my hoodie and made my way to school. My usual routine went- Park car, car makes noise, Get out of car embarassed, walk away briskly to locker and then class. But today I was late and the halway was empty. On my way to class, out of no-where a hand grabbed me and pulled me into the cleaner's closet. 

"HUH?" I cried. Two hands were wrapped around each of my arms unabling me to get away. 

It was too dark to see anything but I soon heard in English- 

"Hello~"

"YAH BANG YONGGUK WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" I yelled. 

"Shhh! You are to help me with something," He said. 

"Geez, you didn't even ask first, typical THERE IS NO WAY I'M HELPING YOU," I rambled. 

"Alright, so you don't want to do something fun then?" He asked as he let me go. 

"F-F-Fun?" I shudddered. 

"Aiie~ Not like that, who knew you were a ert Hanuel?" He teased. 

"I AM NOT!" I cried. 

"Ara, ara, you're helping me get revenge on that idiot Himchan," He explained. 

"Revenge?" I asked, hmm, maybe I could get some ideas on how to get revenge on him for getting revenge on me. 

"Ok," I said, "What are we doing?"

"Well first I've got around 3,000 derp photos of them, super glue, spray paint, paint bombs and a camera," He told me. 

"Hmmm, Kekekeke, I think I've got something," I evily cackled as I rubbed my hands together. 

"Don't do that, you look scary," He commented. 

"That's the whole point douche," I snapped. 

"What's the plan?" He asked. 

"First we spread the photos all over the school and spray paint his car, at lunch we hide as he picks them up, while he's busy we put super on his chair of the classroom, if he manages to escape that, we'll wait on the roof for him to come out and PAINT BOMB HIM," I explained as I added an evil laugh on the end. 

"What about the camera?"

"Take pictures the whole time."

"Sounds Good."

"Let's go!" 

We went and got all the materials from the trunk of his car and started the plan. I happily skipped down the halway while throwing photos above my head as they landed on the floor. YongGuk pinned them all over the notice board and the lockers. Once we were done with that we snuck out and gave his car a makeover. I gave it a moustache as YongGuk gave it a mono-brow. Then we wrote all over it- 'Himchannie Oppa~ You dance like a half-breed of a penguin and a duck, a penguck~' and other things like that. I also did some stars and hearts, while YongGuk did a ugly, fat person drawing and wrote Himchan beside it. 

[A/N Poor! Himchannie~ You two are so evil! ;3; , LOL no offence to anybody, I really love Himchan as well as the other members of B.A.P] 

We hid behind a locker for lunch was going to start soon. YongGuk was SO CLOSE. Literally, he was pressed up against my back. I turned red again and didn't say anything. 

Himchan was first out the door, since he was apparently the 'PigChan' of B.A.P. But he screeched his head off when he saw the photos. Before he could spot us, YongGuk grabbed my wrist and pulled me around the corner where nobody else was and we laughed our heads off. While I was calming down, I noticed YongGuk was still laughing. He looks kind of cute, with his adorable gummy smile and- WOAH WOAH WOAH BACK IT UP, ERASE, ERASE ERAAASEEEE~ Then Delete. 

After that we go to to work on our next stage of the plan. We tip-toed (well I did for effect he just walked) inside Himchan's classroom and glued his chair 4minutes before lunch ended. When hid outside; crouched under the window ledge so we could see Himchan's face when he was stuck. In 4 minutes exactly Himchan stomped in and sat down. After a minute, a look of disbelief and horror struck his face as he squirmed in his seat; trying to get out. We turned away and sat down against the wall and sniggered quietly. Once again I notice things, like how close he is right now... AISSSH CHINCHA?! WHAT IS HAPPENING? 

We briskley made our way up to the roof with the paint bombs. We hid on top of the roof. It was dead quiet with no one there. 

"Ahh~ The breeze is nice up here," I said as I walked to the ledge and look outwards. 

"Suppose so," He said as he popped up beside me. 

What should I say to him? It's so awkward for me right now, he looks so calm, I thought as I looked at him in the corner of my eye.  I want to be closer to him... But why? Do I want him to be my friend? But he's mean, arrogant, bossy, a jerk, rude, good-looking, funny, cute and smar- AJDCJNLA\INDCIUHD WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! 

I really need to sort my brain out, 50% (maybe even more) of my thoughts are him, 15% for school, learning and homework, 20% on the wierd dreams I have, 5% on food and 10% on other crap. I stared out, looking at the woods far away while the gentle breeze blew against my face and pushed my hair back. 

A bleep came from YongGuks phone. He took it out and then started to roar in laughter. 

"What? What?" I asked him curious. 

He turned the phone towards me so I could see it. It was a picture Daehyun had sent that was apparently going around the school.

"I suppose you have something to do with this?"

It was off Himchan with the technology teacher putting glue dissolvent on him; touching his while Himchan had the most hilarious look of horror plastered on his face. I soon joined in on laughing at him. 

"Oh, oh, hahaha, so funny," YongGuk said; trying to calm down, "High five."

He raised his hand up, I stared at it for a second and looked at him. He was doing that stupidly cute gummy smile again (curse you YongGuk). I smiled back at him and gave him a high five. But once my hand hit his I got that feeling again with sparks, his fingers curled around my hand. My eyes wouldn't tear away from our hands as my heart sped up. He squeezed gently and slowly let go and my arm dropped limply to my side. 

"Haha...ha.." I awkwardly laughed and turned away from him. 

"Hanuel I-" 

"BANG YONGGUK WHERE ARE YOU?!" 

We looked down to see Himchan screaming in the parking lot. 

"Bombs away?"

I looked over to YongGuk smirking and holding a pink paint bomb. I picked a yellow one up. 

"Bombs away," I agreeed evily and we threw them. 

My one hit him on the hair and YongGuk hit him on the . He yelled in terror and looked all around him. 

"Nice one," I laughed as we peered our heads over to look at him. 

"Haha, you could say that for yourself," He chuckled. 

"Again?" I asked excitely. 

"Why not? There are 20 more," He shrugged. 

"All right!" I cheered silently so Himchan didn't hear me. 

YongGuk laughed and picked another one up too. We contiued throwing them, on the 5th throw he spotted us. Instead of running away we hid and waited for him to make his way up here. YongGuk pulled my back into his chest by the waist and I got shocked with sparks again. 

"Does this happen when you're near a boy?"

My umma's words replayed in my mind over and over again. Why did she say that? How did she know? What does she know that I don't? 

"COME OUT HERE NOW!" Himchan yelled. 

"On 3," YongGuk's whisper in my ear sent shudders down my spine. 

"1...2...3!" He yelled that '3'. 

I soon came back to life and started launching the bombs at him. He squealed like a little girl and ran away and we rewarded ourselves with another high-five (which I quickly pulled my hand away from). 

"Well, gotta go home bye!" I said as I briskly walked away; leaving him there dumbfounded. 

I need to think.