Two

My Bestfriend || Lee Jangjun

I am laying on his bed with eyes closed when Jangjun gets into his room.

"Did not you have class this morn--, HEY WHY ARE YOU CRYING"

"Skipped. Period pain" Still with eyes closed. He usually changes clothes as soon as he arrives and I do not think looking at his abs is healthy for my heart now. "I come here to take your apples, I know you have a lot of it"

"Is it really painful?" I nod. "Aww, poor my baby. Have you put some ointment?"

I shake my head, still crying. "Do you have some? I do not have it" 

"Sure, wait"

He sits next to me. "Here you go. Got backpain? Or is your body aching anywhere? Massager Lee Jangjun is on your service" He is always like this when I suffer period pains. He has always been that caring Lee Jangjun.

"No, it is okay. I just want to lie down, it is less painful than moving around" I hate that I often have really painful period pains and all I can do is cry.

"Alright, then. Do you want a hot pack? I can prepare it for you."

"Stop making my heart flutter already" Still crying while applying the ointment. He just laughs then stands up to prepare the hot pack.

 

"Is it really fluttering? Good to hear that" And he continues laughing. I can feel my heart beating so fast now but this period pain is killing me and that is definitely more important.

 

"Here. You should be glad you have me as your period pain partner" He hands me the hot pack then sits next to me. His bed is not as big as mine so he does not fit to lie down now that I am practically conquering the bed.

 

"Thank you" I laugh painfully.

"Go sleep. I want to play games"

How do I even sleep with this freaking  period pain. My stomach is twitching and I flinch, my hands automatically grabbing my stomach. 

 

"Hey, you okay?" He takes my hands. "Squeeze my hands as hard as you can when it is painful, it will be helpful" So that is what I do.

 

He caresses my hand with his thumb. "I told you I can make a good husband"

I laugh. "Shut up, idiot"

 

.

 

I am heading to the cafe to meet my friends, it has been so long since we last gathered together.

I get into the cafe and see Yein, Juri, Jangjun, Seungmin and Youngtaek sitting at the table at the corner  of the cafe.

 

"Long class huh? She extended it as usual?" Youngtaek says as soon as I sit down. Next to Jangjun of course. These friends, ugh.

"Nothing new. I am already used to it."

 

We used to be in the same foundation program but now we take different majors so most of our classes are not same, especially me who majors in Economics. They all hate Economics.

 

Seungmin and Youngtaek are friends since high school just like Yein and I. I actually do not really remember how we got close but I do remember that Youngtaek tried to flirt Juri who used to be my deskmate all the time. He failed and we become friends. Jangjun is just there with me so we all just connect.

 

I barely have same classes with them so we do not see each other that much. We just talk in our group chat or when we meet, we are not complete. After all, this past few weeks have been hectic because many events were held in our college.

 

We chat a lot, almost one hour has passed. We are so loud and I expected this. Well, we have Jangjun and he is never quiet.

 

"Hey, did you hear about Sungyoon?" Everyone goes silent when Juri mentions that name, though she is actually only talking to me.

I raise my eyebrow. "What about him?"

 

"He has been telling people the reason you broke up is because you cheated on him, with Jangjun."

 

"That is not surprising but what the , Choi Sungyoon" I facepalm.

 

"I do not understand why he still goes around making up stories about you when it has been long since you guys broke up" Seungmin says while grasping his fork firmly.

 

"Hey let's just date and make everything he said true" I look at Jangjun.

 

"I am up for everything, babe" He smirks. I cannot help but smack his head. Everyone laughs.

 

"I really do not want to care about him, but why does he keep on bothering me. Is he not happy with Jiyeon?" I sip my drink.

 

"Exactly. Hey Jangjun, maybe he wants another punch." Sungyoon has always been like that and the first time he did it, Jangjun punched him at the cafe in front of everyone. I was crying after some people insulted me saying I was just a who clung onto Sungyoon. I was busy with my tears, all I know after that was Sungyoon was brought to the sickbay and Jangjun continued eating like he did nothing.

 

"As I said, I am up for everything ~" Ughh, that smile again. He looks good but annoying is annoying!

 

"You are not going feral?" Yein looks at Jangjun.

 

"What do you mean by going feral?"

 

"Yujeong told us that you keep being dramatic when it comes to this issue"

 

"Yah! I am just being caring and all you do is say I am dramatic" He pushes my arm lightly.

 

"This guy really thinks I cant move on from Sungyoon. Ugh my life is a lot lot better without him." I roll my eyes.

 

"Are you sure though?" Seungmin looks at me with a concerned look. "I mean, you guys used to stick to each other all the time, all lovey dovey but now you always prefer to do things alone. I understand why Jangjun wont believe you. Especially since you and Sungyoon didnt end on good terms."

 

"You know, the fact that he is acting like this after we broke up proves that breaking up with him is a good decision. He has an awful attitude, I am happy I didnt last longer with him."

 

"Okay okay, if you arent sure if she is really happy, then let's make her happy!" Something must be clicking in Juri's mind because she is clapping her hands very excitedly. "Let's go on a trip together!"

 

"Ohhh ohh!! Yes! We will be having final examinations next 2 weeks and then we will have a 3 weeks semester break! Let's go on a trip before we go back to our hometown!" There is Youngtaek again, supporting everything Juri says. But this really sounds like a good plan though. I can feel excitement building in me.

 

"I am in!" We all agree. "Where to, though?"

 

"How about my family's resort at Daecheon Beach in Boryeong? I have always wanted to bring you guys there." Yein says.

 

"Oh, sounds good! Yujeong loves beaches." He just knows. I smile.

 

"Hey your house is near to that beach right?" Youngtaek says

 

"Yeah, it is just around 20 minutes drive"

 

"Okay nice, we can also visit Seungmin's mansion!!" I cheered. "And then Yein, Jangjun and I can go straight home in Gwangju. Sounds like a good plan huh?" I am genuinely excited for this.

 

We continue talking about other things to completely catch up with everything each of us are up to. We are going to have a week of self-revision before our finals so we might not be able to spend time together like this for some time.

 

.

 

I am just chilling when Jangjun barge into my room. I am not surprised, I can hear his voice from 10 rooms away, pretty sure everybody knows he is here.

 

"Bitttttchhh, look at what I found!" he shows me a flyers with a huge smile on his face. "I am 100% sure you would be interested with this"

 

I read the contents. "KK" They are recruiting students from other faculties to join an orchestra concert that will be held at the end of this year! "Damnnnn Jangjun!!! This is my time to shine!!!"

 

Orchestra has always been my kink. I am all in for this. Violin is just my . I would have taken a major in classical music if it isnt for my mom. She is worried I wont have a job when I finish studying. I understand her concern though and I dont really mind taking Economics because I am good at it.

 

"See? I told you, you would be speechless because of this" He smiles proudly.

 

"Thank you! You know why I love you so much!" I hug him tightly. 

 

He stiffens but then slowly relaxes and hugs me back. "But can you do it though? The audition is this weekend and you cannot practice 24 hours as we are preparing for the finals"

 

"No worries! I play violin for fun everyday, it wouldnt be hard for me to show some skills during the audition."

 

"That's my girl!" He messes my hair. "Okay enough good news! Going back to my room to study! I have a good result to be achieved. Bye boo." And he is out of my room.

 

Did he just call me boo? This is new and my heart cant stop beating abnormally.

 

.

 

I am sorry for the long wait! I was too caught up with studies (lol excuse). Anyway im sorry if there are some parts where my sentences sound so twitter style. That is just where i belong. I cant just to be something im not, right? lmfao. thanks btw!!