Chapter 22

Forbidden Love

Hyun Joong POV

I signed and opened the dorm room. It was all dark but it wasn't like i didn't expect that. It was 12:30pm so the members were probably all sleeping. I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower to refresh myself. After taking a shower and changing into the new pair of sleeping clothes from the closet I walk to my room. I the lights and my eyes widened. There lay a sleeping Young Saeng on Kyu Jong's bed. I quickly turned off the light and walked to my bed and my night lamp. Now there was a little bit of light shinning on his face. I walked over to the bed and sat at the side examining his peaceful face. He looked just like an angel. I wonder what he's doing here? And why is he sleeping on Kyu Jong's bed-wait could it be that he misses Kyu Jong? Does he still like him? I felt a sharp pain in my chest just thinking about it. I signed and walked to my bed and laid down. I turned to my right side so I was facing him. I'm really sorry Young Saeng, Is there anything I can do to earn your forgiveness? 

It didn't take long before I fell alseep thinking about Young Saeng.

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and got up. It was then I noticed that Young Saeng was still sleeping. Hmm? He is usually the first one to wake up? He is that tired from yesterday- Wait what exactly happened yesterday?  I decided it was better if I forget about it and wash up. After washing up I went back to wake Young Saeng. 

"Young Saeng-ah, wake up" I said sitting at the edge of the bed. 

He didn't move. I signed and decided to shake him, I touched it arm and realized it felt much warmer than usual. Is he hot? I took off the blanket and shook him again "Young Saeng-ah wake up we have a photoshoot today, you know we can't be late" I waited for an answer but got none. I signed and decided to make breakfast before trying waking him up again. Just before I was about to leave I decided to move the bangs that were covering his eyes. It was when I touched his face that I noticed it was buring hot. 

"y-yah y-young Saeng!" I started panicking

 

Hyun Jun's POV

"ah seriously? When are they going to wake up, I already made breakfast" I signed and decided to wake Young Saeng hyung. I walked to our room and opened the room empty. He must have woken up. I walked to Hyun joong's hyung room and slowly opened it

"y-yah y-young Saeng!" I heard Hyun Joong hyung's voice. He sounded really worried. 

I wonder what happened. I opened the door and saw Hyun Joong Hyung sitting next to Young Saeng on Kyu Jong hyung's bed shaking him.

"hyung what's wrong?" I said as I noticed the tension

"Hyun Jun-ah! He has a really high fever and he's not waking up" Hyun Joong hyung brust into tears.

"Hyung! I'll get a cloth, hmm how about you take off his jacket" Why is he wearing it to bed anyway? Why didn't he change? 

I quickly ran and got a damp cloth and ran back to the room. When i returned Young Saeng hyung was awake. 

"Young Saeng-ah, you okay?" Hyun Joong hyung was still crying a little.

"hyung here" I gave the damp cloth of him. I watched as Hyun Joong hyung applied the damp cloth. I felt so bad.When Young Saeng hyung was getting better Hyun Joong hyung said "it's almost time for the photoshoot you should go with Jung Min"

"but what about hyung?" I asked

"I'll take care of him tell the manager that he's sick so I'm taking care of him" Hyung said 

"alright" I replied "if you need anything let us know" I said to which he just nodded. I walked out of the room and walked to Jung Min's room to wake up Jung Min but suprising he was already awake. 

"is something wrong?" Jung Min asked 

"well Young Saeng hyung has a high fever and Hyun Joong hyung is worried sick" I replied

"WHAT? Then I'll help" Jung Min said trying to rush forgeting he can't really walk on his feet yet.

"no hyung said that we should go to the photoshoot...and I think it's bettter if we don't bother them, you never know maybe they finally make up" I told Jung Min as I helped him out of bed. I really think if we leave them alone they might make up

"but.." Jung Min signed "I guess you're right" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Update! Did this chapter even made sense?