Chapter 15

Forbidden Love

Listen to Heo Young Saeng- Crying

Young Saeng's POV

I couldn't sleep last night. I was so worried about Jung Min and Hyun Joong. I know I should be way more worried about Jung Min since he almost died and all but for some reason I was way more worried about Hyun Joong. I guess I feel for him.. hard. 

"Young Saeng hyung hurrry! What if Jung Min needs us!" Hyun Jun said from the back seat of the car

"huh? Oh okay" I quickly speed up the car 

Once we arrrived infront of the hospital we had to go the crowd of fans. I guess they are worried about them as much as we are. I don't know what we are to our fans but I am happy they stay by our side no matter what. I smiled at the fans as the guards made way for us to enter the hospital. Once inside I told Kyu Jong and Hyun Jun to check up on Jung Min while I go check on Hyun Joong. I ran to his room waiting to see his smiling face but when I entered I found the room empty. 

*Where could he be?" Wait he's not hurt right?* The worst popped into my mind and I begin to panic. I quickly dailed Hyun Joong number while running into the hallway to find him. No one was answering the phone but when i was about to turn it off I heard a "hello". Just hearing the "hello" I knew it wasn't Hyun Joong.

"Kyu? Is Hyun Joong with you?" I said hoping he would say yes 

"huh? Yeah he's here in Jung Min room" Kyu Jong whispered

"huh? Okay, I'll be right there" I hung up *what is he doing there?*

I ran to Jung Min room and found Hyun Jun and Kyu Jong outside sitting down.

"why aren't you in there? Is something wrong?" I said worried

"huh? no they are sleeping and we didn't want to wake them so we came here" Kyu Jong replied "You worry too much"

I signed relieved "I'm going to just check on them" I replied and slowly opened the door. My eyes widened as I entered the room. Jung Min was sleeping on his bed while Hyun Joong was sleeping on the chair resting his head on the empty space on the bed beside Jung Min. As I walked closer I say that Hyun Joong was holding Jung Min's hand. Of course It's totally normal to see something like this but for some reason I didn't feel comfortable watching this. I was getting a bad feeling but I couldn't do anything. I slowly walked to Hyun Joong side and was about to undo their hands when Hyun Joong woke up. He slowly lifted his eyes and looked up at me and smiled "oh you're here"

I smiled back "yeah" It felt so good to see his smile

He looked back at Jung Min and smiled "He's still sleeping?" 

I felt my heartache. I didn't like the way he was smiling at Jung Min. I watched as he fixed Jung Min blanket his smiling not leaving his face. I just watched since I couldn't do anything to stop him.

"Let's go" Hyun Joong said to me and left the room

He went outside and he greeted the other members. 

"I'm going to the dorm, I'll be back" Hyun Joong said and was about to leave when I ran up to him 

"you know you can't drive with one hand" I said 

"huh? Oh right...Can you take to the dorm?" He said

"sure" I smiled and walked out of the hospital with him. 

Fans all started screeming seeing Hyun Joong i guess. I looked at Hyun Joong who was smiling at the fans *This is so him* I smiled too and walked to my car with Hyun Joong. We quickly got into the car and I drove away. The ride was very quite. Hyun Joong didn't say anything and neither did I. For some reason I had a feeling that I should keep quite so that is what I did.When we arrived at the dorm Hyun Joong rushed to the kitchen and started cooking something. I wonder what he's making? Is he hungry?

I walked up to him "You hungry? I can make it for you, It must be hard for you with one hand" I smiled and tried to take the spoon for him but he pulled it

"It's okay I can make it" He smiled "I'm not hungry, this is for Jung Min" 

I felt like I had been stabbed. "oh" I was disappointed and I was sure that it said that in my voice but Hyun Joong was too busy to notice

*Am I losing to Jung Min? I never thought this would happen* I signed "If you need help, let me know"

Hyun Joong just nodded while continuing to make whatever he was making

I walked to the living room and the T.V. I switched the channel and stopped when I saw that Playful Kiss was playing. I decided to watch it. It was the part when Beak Sung Jo (Hyun Joong) kissed Oh Ha Ni (Jung So Min). Ugh Why did they have to kiss!! I want him to myself! I was pounting when Hyun Joong came into the living room 

"Oh They are playing that? Haha I had fun filming that drama" Hyun Joong said smiling

"have you met So Min-ah after the drama ended?" I said. I wanted to know. What if they were secretly dating? I wouldn't be shocked since they already kissed and even got 'married' in the drama. Ugh I want Hyun Joong to myself.

"oh? Yeah couple of times. But It's been a while since I last saw her. Maybe when my arm gets better i Should call her" Hyun Joong said smiling

I remained silent  

"So Young Saeng can you drive me to the hospital?" Hyun Joong asked

*what no saengie?*

I nodded while faking a smile "sure"

Again the ride was quite. Once we arrived at the hospital Hyun Joong went to Jung Min and made him eat the food he had made for him. *I want that food!* I was hungry. I didn't have breakfast in the morning cause I was so worried about him and now I'm dying of hunger. 

I watched as Hyun Joong fed Jung Min both laughing. It was too painful for me to watch so I went outside and sat on the chair. After a while I got a phone call him our manager

"hello?" I said into the phone

"oh Young Saeng-ah how is Hyun Joong and Jung Min?" He asked

"oh they are fine, wait why aren't you here?" I asked. He should be here. Two of our members are hurt and he's not even here?

"huh? Oh I already came in the morning. They were sleeping and I didn't want to bother them so I left. I have a lot of things to do here in the office anyways you, Kyu Jong and Hyun Jun have to be here for the press conference. I want you guys to tell everything to the reporters. they ask too much questions. Hyun Joong can stay with Jung Min for now."

"oh okay. I'll tell the others and we'll come right away" I said into the phone and hung up

I walked around the hallway looking for Kyu Jong and Hyun Jun. *where'd they go?* 

"Oh Young Saeng hyung, there you are, we were looking for you" Kyu jong ran up to me with Hyun Jun following

"huh? Why? is something wrong?" I asked

"nah It's just that you weren't in the room with Hyun Joong and Jung Min" Kyu Jong said

"ah yea, anyways manager hyung called and said that we have to go attend a press conference. He has reporters there waiting for us" I told them

"oh okay" Kyu Jong said while Hyun Jun nodded "I'll go tell them that we are leaving" Hyun Jun said and ran off.

"are you okay?" Kyu Jong asked out of no where

"huh? yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I faked a smile pretending not to know what he was talking

"Don't misunderstand. Hyun Joong is just worried about Jung Min" Kyu Jong put a hand on my shoulder

"I know" I faked a smile. He's right. Hyun Joong is just worried about Jung Min...right?

When Hyun Jun came back we left the hospital and drove to the press conference. Upon arriving we were greeted by many reporters plus some fans.We took our seats, there were a lot of flashes from the camera and we were  bombarded with questions

"How is Jung Min? What about Hyun Joong?"

"Where were they going when they got into the accident?"

"The driver said that Jung Min wasn't paying attention on the road. Is that true?" 

"Will this affect your comeback?" 

I took a deep breath "I am not sure of what happened before the accident yesterday, but they are both fine now. And as of the comeback, we are not so sure. Hyun Joong's hand is broken while Jung Min isn't in the condition to be part of the comeback anytime soon" 

I answered as much of the questions i could with the help of Kyu Jong And Hyun Jun. After we finished with the conference we hurried back to the hospital. Kyu Jong and Hyun Jun decided to get an early lunch for everyone since they didn't have breakfast either. They dropped me off at the hospital and left. I walked to Jung Min's room cause I knew Hyun Joong was going to be there. As I was walking I remembered how Hyun Joong was laughing with Jung Min, how he made him breakfast and fed him. I couldn't help but be jealous. It didn't even look like we were dating it was more like Hyun Joong was dating Jung Min. But Kyu Jong is right. Hyun Joong is doing that cause he's worried about Jung Min. I cleared all the neagtive thoughts *I trust Hyun Joong. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me* I smiled and walked into the room. The smile on my face disapperead while my eyes widened at the sight infront of me.

Hyun Joong was sitting on Jung Min's bed kissing him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cliffhanger keke

here is Young Saeng and his beating heart

heo young saeng