Episode 2

Reunion

“do you know her” - the teacher asked with a smile. “we went to the same high school, that’s all...” - sooyoung replied, while still looking at seungwan, until she finally noticed it, her beautiful smile disappeared immediately as soon as she recognized the woman staring at her. their eyes met and they locked gazes for a few moments. “anyways, i gotta go to work” - sooyoung said while looking at her watch. and turned around to the exit.
“sooyoung wait!” - she turned back and saw seungwan running after her. then it started to be awkward. then seungwan cut the silence, and said “i missed you” - sooyoung couldn’t believe in that, she didn’t know how to feel about it at all. she was angry and happy at the same time. “of course, this is exactly why you didn’t even call me when you left” - she turned around again and got to the exit leaving seungwan alone.
Sooyoung felt like crying, she didn’t know she will see Seungwan ever again. Of course, she missed her too, she missed her so much, she always thought about her, and yes she knows that she was really rude but she was mad, she just met her first love for the first time after so long, she didn’t know how to react, she didn’t know  what to say, and she feels so sorry about what she said, but this is in the past now and she couldn’t take it back as much as she wanted to. She drove to her job, but she couldn’t focus anymore, all she could think about was Seungwan, the woman that she loved so much. She decided to finish early today, after all there wasn’t a lot of work to do. She went to a walk at the park right next to her office, she needed to clear her head. Sooyoung decided that she will talk to Seungwan again, she called Seulgi but she didn’t answer her phone so she called Joohyun, Joohyun answered, “Hi, Sooyoung, how are you?” - “I’m good, can I ask you something?”, “Sure, spill it out”, -“Can I put Yerim tomorrow at her kindergarten again?”, “Oh, I didn’t expect that but yeah sure, can I ask you why? It’s just that when we asked you, you weren’t that happy”, Sooyoung didn’t know what to answer, so she just lied and said that she wants to spend time with Yerim alone and Joohyun believed that. 
Sooyoung went to her home, her dark empty home, now that Johnny isn’t here, she felt so lonely, she missed Johnny.
Sooyoung took a long shower, she let herself cry, today was a rough day, she just wants to close her eyes and relax. After she finished showering, she put on a big comfy hoddie and a short, she went to watch TV, she needed to focus on something else that isn’t Seungwan but she couldn’t so she turned off the TV and went to her bedroom, to sleep, but, she couldn’t sleep either, everytime she closed her eyes, Seungwan came to mind and she knew it was gonna be a really long night.
Her alarm beep, she knew it was time to wake up but she slept really late last night. She decided to call work and told them she won’t go because she’s not feeling well and it wasn’t really lie. She decided to go up because she still needs to take Yerim to her Kindergarten and talk To Seungwan, and she didn’t want to do both. She drove to Seulgi’s & Joohyun’s house to take Yerim like she did yesterday, but this time there wasn’t any small talk, there wasn’t even a talk, and both Joohyun and Seulgi knew that something was off with their best friend and they decided to talk with her later. 
After a small drive to Yerim’s kindergarten, they arrived, Sooyoung was so nervous, she didn’t know what she will say to Seungwan, she thought yesterday about practicing what she would say but then she decided that she will find the right words at the mean time. Sooyoung and Yerim got into the kindergarten together hand by hand, And there she was, Waiting for all the kids to arrive and to give them a hug, Seungwan saw Sooyoung and little Yerim, she smiled, she didn’t thought she will see her again at the kindergarten but there she was. Yerim hugged Seungwan and then she hugged Sooyoung and said her goodbye. All the kids were inside and all the parents were gone and nice old lady was with the kids inside, so it was just her and  Seungwan.
It’s was silence, both of them didn’t want to break it because they’re afraid of what they could say.but  Seungwan decided to break the silence and asked “is she your daughter?” sooyoung heard a little disappointment in her voice when she said but she decided to ignore it and answer her, -“No, she’s my best friends daughter”, “OMG she’s Seulgi’s and Joohyun’s daughter???” Seungwan asked so excited and it made Sooyoung smile a little she tried to hide it but failed, and of course Seungwan saw it, -“yes, I totally forgot you also know them since high school”, “well, yeah, thanks to you” , Sooyoung replied “whatever” and rolled her eyes, she changed the subject, -“anyways, about yesterday...” , “Yeah?”, - “I want to say sorry, I was begin so rude, I just thought i wouldn’t see you again but I did and I didn’t know how to react and what to say and my first instinct was to say something bitter and and I’m just so sorry...” Seungwan smiling really bright “breath, don’t speak so fast, you’re lucky I can understand you when you speak fast and really that okay, I forgive you, and I want to see sorry too about all the suffering you went through, about not calling, about leaving you when you needed me the most, I’m so sorry about everything” Seungwan said while tears dropped out of her eyes, Sooyoung hugged her and said “I missed you too”.