Episode 3

Reunion

Seungwan asked Sooyoung if she wanted to grab lunch later she’s done working at the kindergarten and Sooyoung agreed. Sooyoung was bored waiting for Seungwan to finish working so she decided to go to the mall, she bought some cute clothes and accessories and when she was done, she drove to her house to get ready to her date, wait what? Date? A date with Seungwan, her first love? Is this a date? No... I don’t think so...right? Ah whatever....
It was time, Sooyoung went to the kindergarten to pick both Seungwan and Yerim, she told Seungwan that they would put Yerim at her house and then they will go to eat together. The drive to SeulRene’s house was quite if we don’t count Yerim, but it wasn’t that awkward. They got to SeulRene’s house and went to knock the door, Seulgi opened the door, she hugged Yerim, and she was so surprised to see Seungwan after a very long time.
“Seungwan-a???” - Seulgi screamed and run to hug her. “Omg, we haven’t seen you in years, how have you been? She gave her a warm hug, Sooyoung was just rolling her eyes and Seungwan hugged Seulgi back “I was-“ Seulgi cut her words. “Honey, look who’s back!” - she leaned back from the hug and waited from Joohyun to come. In a few moments Irene suddenly appeared from the kitchen wearing a cute pink apron and holding a spoon with something. She didn’t notice the guests that came, rushed to Seulgi and putted the spoon in - “Taste it”. - Only then her eyes fall into Sooyoung. “Thank you, again” - she said with a warm smile, then her eyes started to move towards the little girl standing next to her friend, she looked so familiar, until she finally recognized the girl. “Seungwan!” - she also hugged her. “I thought you won’t be back”, Seungwan reached with a smile, - “But I’m here, hehe”.
“Would you two like to come in? dinner’s almost ready” - Joohyun said. “Actually,” - Sooyoung started, - “We are going somewhere already.
“Oh, that’s great! You mean like a date?” - Seulgi clapped her hands, - “getting back together, huh?” - Joohyun then hit her with the spoon on the head. - “You’re not supposed to say it!” - when they started to argue. - “N-no! It’s alright! But it’s not a date” - Wendy smiled and looked up  to Sooyoung, her cheeks were all red, and she either was angry or shy, but she didn’t even say a word.
“Ok, then” - Joohyun and Seulgi both smiled and leaned in a little bow. 
“We’ll leave now, thank you” - Sooyoung finally said and turned around to the door. “No thank you” - Seulgi said and went back to her house, while Joohyun was closing the door after them. “It was nice to see you again, Seungwan” - “you too” - the door closed and Seungwan turned around, but Sooyoung wasn’t nowhere to find. “Sooyoung?!” - she screamed and went down the stairs, then on the outside she saw Sooyoung already sitting in the car, waiting for her. She opened the door, and got into the car, taking the sit next to Sooyoung, then without a word the car started to drive. “Are you mad?” - Wendy broke the silence first. Sooyoung didn’t answer, she just pouted her lips a bit.
“Don’t ignore me” - Wendy raised her voice. - “Don’t ing yell at me!” - Sooyoung exploded. - “So you are mad...” - Wendy pouted. 
“I’m not mad!” - She sighed, - “look, I’m just so confused right now. You disappeared from my life in a moment, and now you’re back just like it. A lot of things have changed.” An awkward silence appeared.
“Oh, great did I just yell at my girlfriend?” - she thinked, “wait? what girlfriend? we have broke up so many years ago, we’re not girlfriends anymore” - five minutes has passed in silence, then Sooyoung broke it. - “We arrived” They arrived at the their favorite restaurant when they were at high school. “Why exactly this restaurant?” - Seungwan asked. - “Why not? didn’t you like it?” - Sooyoung snapped. Wendy didn’t have time to answer, a handsome man got in front of them. - “A table for two?” - he asked, - “Yes, exactly”. The man leaded them to a table at the end of the restaurant.
“I’ll bring the menu, just a few moments, please.” - he left with a smile, Sooyoung smiled back. “Did you like him?” - Seungwan suddenly asked, “I what??” - Sooyoung choked, - “Why? are you jealous?” - her facial expression suddenly changed to a real evil smile.
- “Pfft.. Of course not” - Wendy laughed it off immediately.
“Is she serious?” - Park started to think, and suddenly her mood changed to sad, - “Am I the only ome who still feels something?”
The waiter brought the menu and the girls kindly thanked him. “I think I’ll have-“ - Seungwan started but then Sooyoung cut her words, - “fish & chips with a large cola, am I wrong?” - then she finally smiles”, - “Oh, how do you know?” - Son smiled, and Joy’s heart started to tremble like crazy, - “y-you always ordered this when ee went here” - Sooyoung blushed and turned away. — “It’s so sweet that you remember!” - seungwan touched her hand. “What are you doing?” - Joy jumped and her face turned even more red.
“Have you decided what you are going to eat?” - a waitress asked, - “Oh, yea, we did” - Wendy took her confused eyes from joy and answered, - “fish & chips plus a large cola, please” - she handed the menu over to the waitress, “Sure!”, - the waitress wrote in her notebook. - “How about the young lady here?” - Sooyoung smiled, - “Seungwan unnie, you are such a baby, having fries for dinner, how cute” - she handed the menu over. 
“Huh?! A baby?!” -
“I’ll eat have what she ordered, please” - Sooyoung said and stared at Seungwan.
“So, fish & chips plus a large cola, anything else?” - “No, thank you” - Seungwan smiled at her, them when she left, Seungwan stared at Sooyoung back with an angry gaze. - “I’m not a baby! Remember, that I’m older than you, show some respect!” - Wendy hit the table with her little fists. “Oh, but you’re still shorter, unnie” - Sooyoung smiled at her. - “Height doesn’t matter!” - “It does, if you were taller you weren’t that cute” - Sooyoung touched her cheek. - “ But you called me a baby because I ordered fries, but then you order the same thing?” - Seungwan calmed down a bit. - “We’re at a restaurant remain quiet, Sooyoung sweetie” - she evil smiled. - “Sure unnie, but you’re the only one who was making noise”. - “I what?!”, - “Girls, your food is ready”. - The waitress putted two same plates at the table. - “Have a nice meal!” - the waitress smiled.
The waitress turned to Sooyoung and asked her what’s her name, “uhhh mhmm, It’s Sooyoung, Park Sooyoung” Sooyoung was surprised, she didn’t know what the waitress wanted from her but she looked nice so she didn’t mind. “Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I’m Shoua” the waitress replied. Sooyoung was so shocked to hear that, she even blushed a little and thanked the waitress so shyly. Seungwan saw everything and she didn’t like what she saw so she said to the Suho that she’s kinda disturbing her and Sooyoung and if she doesn’t have another customers to take care of, Suhoa rolled her eyes and before she left she told Sooyoung to call her is she wants to have some fun. Sooyoung was smiling so bright and Seungwan didn’t like the reason she was smiling, “stop smiling you weirdo”, “umm no, a beautiful young lady just flirted with me” sooyoung replied kinda annoyed, “ummm yeah I saw that, she did that right in front of my fish and chips” Seungwan replied, “anyways why did you made her leave?”, “well she was disturbing me duh” Seungwan replied rolling her eyes, “are you sure? Or it was because you were jealous?” Sooyoung asked joking but Seungwan didn’t, “OMG you are jealous, that’s why you’re acting like that” Sooyoung said while smiling, “whatever, shut up and eat” Seungwan turned a little red from what Sooyoung said.
Seungwan and Sooyoung didn’t talk much while eating. They finished the meals real quick, and asked to pay. Sooyoung tried to put her credit card, but Seungwan stopped her. “I’ll pay for both of us,” - she grabbed her card, - “I invited you so i’m paying. Put that thing away” - Sooyoung got shy, but she didn’t refuse, she knew Seungwan would get sad. - “Fine” - she smiled. Seungwan quickly payed and they went out of the restaurant to Sooyoung’s car.
“I’ll drive you home, tell me where you live”. - Seungwan told her the adress, - “I’m sorry, I’m not sure where it is” - Sooyoung said, - “It’s ok, i’ll navigate you” - Son replied. Thanks god it wasn’t that awkward now how it was before, because Wendy guided the way and Sooyoung followed. Finally they arrived. Sooyoung followed her to the door. “Thank you for tonight” - Seungwan smiled through blushing. - “Yea, you too.” - Joy threw, and turned around. Then she started walking to her car. “Is that how we’ll end such a beautiful night?” - She thought. - “I feel like spending some more time together, but... wouldn’t it be too embarrassing?” Then a sweet voice cut her thoughts, - “Sooyoung, wait!” - She only turned her head, and realized that other lips was kissing her lips. It was Seungwan, of course it was her, Sooyoung immediately recognizes those lips. She kissed back. - “Did she read my mind or something?”