Episode 1

Reunion

It was a lovely day,
Sooyoung was on her way to work, to pick up her documents that she forgot when she finished working early that day, when she received a phone call, it was from Seulgi, one of her best friend. “Hi, what’s up?” Sooyoung asked her best friend, “Mhmm hi can you do me favor?” Seulgi asked and Sooyoung replied “depends”, “can you put Yerim at her kindergarten tomorrow? Its just that me and Joohyun are working and we can’t”, “what??:!!:!( can’t you like ask your babysitter or something?”, “pls Sooyoung, help us, you know we wouldn’t ask you if we had another way”, “ughhh FINE but you owe my one Kang Seulgi”, “Sure bye Sooyoung, thank you”
with an angry face sooyoung gets back to her work and picks up the documents. then she calls her boyfriend johnny to pick her up from work because her car ran out of benzin. in 10 minutes johnny arrived. “hi babe” - he greeted. sooyoung got into the car and then replied “hi” - while rolling her eyes. johnny was a nice person but she didn’t have feelings for him, she dated him only because he’s handsome.
“can we talk about something when we arrive?” - johnny started. “why not now?” - she replied. “no, it’s really important to talk about in a car”
Thery arrived home, it was quiet, kinda awkward, they didn’t know what to say. Sooyoung decided to end the awkwardness and asked Johnny about what he wanted to talk abou that so important that they couldn’t talk about it in the car, she said that so bitter. Johnny asked her to sit down and he took Sooyoung’s hand in his hands. 
-“Omg pls don’t ask me to mar-“
“I need to go back to Chicago, my family needs me back there..”
-“Oh, when are you leaving?”
“On Wednesday”
-“but it’s like two days from today...”
“Yes I know, I’m sorry I didn’t tell sooner”
-“That’s okay...will you come back?”
“ I don’t know....maybe I will and Maybe I won’t....but It won’t be any time soon”
-“Mhmmm...so what now? Are we gonna break up?”
“That depends on you...”
-“Well I don’t love long distance relationships..”
“Oh, so it’s decided, we’re breaking up”
-“yeah...”
“I’m sorry”
-“No, don’t be, your family needs you”
Johnny left home, he already had all his things packed, he left because he couldn’t take it, he just broke up with the girl he loves so much. Sooyoung had tears coming out of her eyes, she didn’t love Johnny, but she knows that Johnny is a good guy, the treated her so so good, he gave her the world and yes back when they started to date, she did love him, but her love was gone before she could notice. She knows that Johnny deserves better than her, he deserves a girl that will love him so so much, not like Sooyoung did.
But, it wasn’t the only reason Sooyoung was crying, it was also because, a memory from her past came to her brain, a memory really similar to what happened early, but the difference was they she loved that person so much. “Hey, I need to talk to you”
-“oh, is there something wrong?” Sooyoung was so worried, she knew the “hey, I need to talk to you” aren’t good at all.
“No no no, don’t worry”
Sooyoung saw the way their head was low, the was they were playing with her hand, of course something was wrong, she isn’t stupid. 
-“Are you sure? You look kinda off”
“No no it’s just that-“ that’s when they started to cry...
-“Omg babe, what’s wrong? Pls tell me, I won’t get mad” Sooyoung huged them
they continued to cry. “i have to leave” - they sobbed. “what? what do you mean by that? leave?” - sooyoung got really confused. “i’m returning to canada with my family” - they pulled off and cleaned their face from tears. “i’m sorry for telling you this only now, and i really love you”. sooyoung couldn’t believe “it’s not true!” - she screamed. “it is...”- “when are you leaving? when will you be back?”- sooyoung shaked their shoulders. “wednesday... and i won’t be back...”
“what do you mean by that? don’t you love me at all?!??!?!” - sooyoung started crying.
“i do. i really do.” - then they picked up their staff and left, leaving sooyoung in a dark room all alone, cold and crying”
She wiped her tears, took her phone and saw that it almost 8 and she’s gonna be late to put Yerim in her kindergarten. She jumped out of the bed, went to take a quick shower, changed her clothes really fast and went out to Joohyun and Seulgi house to get Yerim.
When she got there, she apologized for begin late and she also told them what happened between her and Johnny, after the small talk, Joohyun and Seulgi said goodbye to Yerim and went to work. Sooyoung took Yerim to her car and drove to Yerim Kindergarten. after a small drive they got to the kindergarten. there was many parents who were in a rush and waited from the kindergarten teacher to open the gate. finally, an old lady came out with a key and opened the door. she seemed really nice. sooyoung followed the parents who just left their children at the kindergarten and left for work. but the old lady stopped her. “i see you the first time here” - the lady said with a smile. - “yes, i’m just helping my friends who couldn’t put yerim today in the garden. - “oh, i see. don’t you want from me to show you a little?” - actually sooyoung was in a rush, but the lady seemed so nice, so she had to agree. -“yea, sure” - she replied and followed the teacher inside, while holding yerim’s hand. 
as soon as they got inside, yerim ditched sooyoung and ran to her friends. joy looked checked the kindergarten, while the lady was explaining. there was toys, many children and another kindergarten teacher, nothing special. wait another?  sooyoung looked into the deep part of the garden and spotted a really beautiful young woman with a really nice smile, who was playing with the children. 5 second passed by, until park realizes who she was: 
the girl who left her behind when they were only at high school, the girl that left her crying all alone, because she had to return to canada, but most importantly, her first love. “s-seungwan?”