Chapter 3

Because I'm cute!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next time he needed to clean the toilets, Baekhyun was present and had recovered from his sickness. He was back at his usual self again, just smiling widely and cleaning the toilet next to him.

No words were spoken while cleaning. Even Baekhyun was quiet for a while, which was unusual, But Chanyeol was silent for a reason. He was remembering his plan and tried to think of his first move. It was also his only chance since this was the last time they would need to clean the toilets.

Chanyeol tried to get his attention by calling him. The Gryffindor hummed. “why are you so quiet all of a sudden?” Chanyeol suddenly felt all superior over him. He was confident in his plan.

“I rather enjoy watching you. It’s nice seeing you not being angry at me.” His answer weirded out Chanyeol. If he could act normal around him, maybe he wouldn’t act so rude to Baekhyun.

“anyway Baekhyun, I’m thirsty do you also want water?” Chanyeol stood up and looked at the smaller male.  Baekhyun nodded “that would be nice Chanyeol. Thank you!”

Chanyeol returned to Baekhyun with two glasses that he just conjured up. He gave one of the drinks to Baekhyun. “you didn’t put any potion in this right?” Chanyeol was silent for a moment. “I’m joking Park, learn to take a joke.” He said while drinking the glass in one gulp.

Chanyeol used magic to get rid of the glasses and went back to cleaning. “so Baekhyun I have heard rumours about you having a crush on me, is that true?”

Baekhyun immediately answered, “that is indeed true Park.” Chanyeol smirked. Perfect.

“and what did you mean when you said that you planned all of this?” Baekhyun smiled. “I wanted to get closer to you and eventually ask you out for the yule ball.” Chanyeol laughed at the idea. The word pathetic is all that came to his mind.

“I have another question. Why do you keep annoying me when you could be nice to me?” Chanyeol was honestly really curious to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter