Detention

Because I'm cute!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of shoes hitting the floor hard was heard through the halls of Hogwarts. The loud sound belonged to the 5th year Gryffindor who was despite his short legs very fast though the Slytherin behind him couldn’t catch up after him. The reason for a certain tall boy running after the short Gryffindor was because Byun Baekhyun had stolen something from him, that he very much needed for his studies.


“Byun Baekhyun, I swear I will hex you if you don’t give me my book back.” They were outside already near the forbidden woods, which meant that Baekhyun had to stop running.


“use those long legs of yours Park, you run like my grandma,” Baekhyun said while turning around while waving with his book. Chanyeol let out a grunt and started to run faster before he realized that they were about to enter the forbidden forest.


“Byun stop immediately! you are not allowed to go in there.” Baekhyun grinned “are we getting scared Park?” Baekhyun was clearly mocking him but Chanyeol chose to ignore it. “You will only get yourself in trouble Byun as if you care though.” Which was right. Baekhyun didn’t give a single about his studies. He never understood the reason why Baekhyun wanted to “lend” his book in the first place.


“Don’t worry Park, I will hide your book very well in the forbidden woods. It’s not like you need your book anyway.” Baekhyun ran in the forbidden forest and Chanyeol literally was about to hex him from a distance but that was not possible. Chanyeol really didn’t want to go into the forbidden forest but he needed his God damn book for a test.
Chanyeol was going to regret this. That he knew for sure.


Chasing Baekhyun became harder for Chanyeol as he couldn’t keep up with the Gryffindor. He almost felt like giving up until someone yelled from a distance. Apparently, Baekhyun heard it too because he stopped like Chanyeol. Someone was coming to them with big footsteps, which meant that it had to be Hagrid. 
“Well well if it isn’t Park Chanyeol. Who is your little friend in the distance?”  Chanyeol knew that this meant detention so if he had to go through it, Baekhyun better is paying for it too. “Sir, Byun Baekhyun stole my book. I had no intention to go into the forbidden forest, but I really needed the book.”


“Is that true Baekhyun?” Baekhyun grinned. “If I say yes do I get detention with Park?” 
“of course y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter