Chapter 8

One Night To Forever (g!p)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to Bunnyminguin

 

*******

Jennie slurred from her sleep the next day when she felt warm lips her shoulder. Still with her eyes closed she tried to avoid it, pulled the blankets up and covered herself with it, but the thick fabric slide down until she felt that warm lips kissing the tip of her brea$t now. She thought that it was just a dream, that she was with Lisa and she was being affectionate towards her so with a slight smile she reached for the owner of those lips and pulled her up to her lips that had been waiting to be claimed by her. Thinking that it was all still a dream she responded to the kiss while in pleasure as her hands cupping and squeezing both of her full brea$ts. She cried out in pleasure when Lisa pinched her hard pebbled tip before went down and on it in spite of her nightgown.

 

"Lisa..." she moaned still with her eyes closed.

 

Lisa stopped what she was doing and with a smirk on her face she looked at her pleasured sleeping face.

 

"Yes, Love?"  she ask in a playful manner.

 

"Lisa-ssi!" That's when Jennie realized that everything is real when she heard her voice. Lisa is really there, she was on her bed lying beside her while her hand was still cupping her brea$t and continued playing with it. "Ms. Lisa Manoban! Stop it!" with her face burning red she pushed her.

 

"Aw, Baby, do I have to? We both like it." She still didn't stop on what she was doing.

 

"No!" She quickly stood up from her bed, she used to cover her whole body with the blanket Lisa tossed away from her awhile ago and went far away from the bed, away from her.

 

Lalisa Manoban was still smirking and lied down her bed properly, she rest her head on both of her arms and stared at her.

 

"What are you doing here? Didn't you already went home last night? How did you get in? Why did you came back?" she ask series of questions.

 

But instead of answering one of her questions she went down from her bed and tried to straighten the crease on her gray t-shirt but stopped when she realized that she couldn't even managed to reduce the creases using her hands.

 

Jennie on the other side was starting to feel irritated with her behavior. She was really becoming hot headed every time Lisa prolonged her answer to her questions.

 

"Good morning to you, too, Honey." Finally, she spoke.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"Nothing, I was just doing some experiment."

 

Her forehead creases. "Experiment?"

 

"Yeah. I just wanted to know what is the best way to remove morning sickness -- dry crackers or my lovemaking. And you know what? My theory is right. My kisses are better." She said conceitedly.

 

Jennie threw a pillow towards the grinning woman annoyingly. Then still with the blanket wrapped around her she went inside the bathroom.

 

But Lisa was not yet done annoying her.

 

Thankfully, she haven't removed her silk nightie yet because the bathroom's door, which she forgot to locked, suddenly open with Lisa's head peeping in. She maliciously roamed her eyes along her y body that the thin nightwear she had on couldn't hide. Lisa only closed the door when she was about to smack her face, however her loud and very annoying laugh echoed from her bedroom to the bathroom she was in.

 

"Better hurry up, Love!" she heard Lisa yelled out while her footsteps are getting farther away. "Your breakfast is ready!"

 

"Go to hell!" she yelled back.

 

While under the shower she was still annoyed. She was so mad, not to Lisa but to herself. She was so powerless to resist the woman. Just one kiss from her and she could feel herself melting. Instead of avoiding her advances she was giving it back to her with the same intensity.

 

Anyway, even before she was not able to fight her irresistible charms, but the situation now is different. She knew that Lisa was only trying to seduce her because she wanted them to get married, all for the sake of the baby she was carrying.

 

Given the chance that Lisa's presence was really different for her from the start, but she just couldn't imagine herself being married to her if she's just really after the sake of their baby.

 

But she can't deny that she's having fuzzy feelings with all the things she was doing for her. She even started to wonder why she's still single until now when she has all the characteristics she was looking for, if ever she planned to get married -- caring, thoughtful, with sense of humor, and most of all, gorgeous. It's just that her personality is very dominant and slightly conservative. But other than that, Lisa Manoban was perfect for her.

 

If only she has feelings for her.
 

Their situation is not normal even from the start. They don't even know each other that well but something had already happened between them, and now this and they are having a baby.

How will she know what she really feel for her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did these came from?" Jennie ask with a frown while staring at the bowl of oatmeal infront of her. There was a happy face drawn using chocolate syrup on top and below it was the word 'smile' written still with the use of syrup.

 

"I cooked it." Lisa bragged. She turn the chair around before sitting on it then rest her arms on top of it's backrest while holding a cup of coffee in her one hand.

 

"I know. Like I can even cook. What I'm trying to say is, where did you get these? I never put stocks of oatmeal and cereals in my pantry."

 

"You're absolutely right. Did you know that the only stuffs inside your fridge were leftover pizza, leftover pasta, stale milk and eggs that were about to hatched into cute little chicks? How do you survived without having foods?"

 

"As the saying goes, 'a person does not only live with foods." she defended herself. "So, where'd you get these? Is this even edible?"

 

Lisa couldn't stop the laugh that came out of her when she saw the reaction on her face. She looked disgusted or something with the food she prepared on the table. Jennie's hands were hidden underneath the table like she couldn't move even an inch to touch the spoon.

 

"Eat up, Jennie Kim. From now on, you have to get used to eating healthy breakfast--"

 

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Even with the foods that I will eat you're still the one who will decide?"

 

"--for the sake of the baby." Lisa continued like she didn't got interrupted by her. "Remember, you're eating for two now."

 

Jennie pouted even more from what she heard. Then held the spoon while biting her lower lip, took a deep breath and then she scooped a very small amount of oatmeal.

 

"Yuck!" her face turned sour when she had a taste of her breakfast. "I can't possibly eat this. My baby doesn't like it!"

 

"Very funny. Finished it up. And the bananas, too." She pointed the two bananas set on the table.

 

"I'm not a breakfast person."

 

"Yeah. You're a junk food person. Now, eat up." She commanded.

 

Jennie couldn't do anything more about it but to force herself to eat the foods she prepared. Lisa has a point, she has to eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter