Chapter 2

One Night To Forever (g!p)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated to @DarkSilhouette_15

 

********

 

Almost six months had passed when Irene got married, but still, Jennie was not able to carry out her plans. It's not that she's backing out but because she didn't have enough courage up until now to do it.

 

Another thing is that her friends never failed to beat her up with their lectures. Everytime they meet up, the only topic they talk about was her plan. Til now, her friends did not given up on convincing her to have a boyfriend in a normal way.

 

She wanted to go along with their suggestion to make them stop, but until now she haven't met that someone who can make her heart flutter, or catch her attention, at least.

 

But every time she's all alone inside her condo unit the push becomes higher to go through her plan. Specially when she sees or watch a couple on TV going all lovey-dovey. She wanted to experience that too.

 

It's not that she doesn't have suitors. Jennie is beautiful, with her pale skin, cat like eyes and small face which she inherited from her Mother. A lot of girls back in her school days were envious of her features since she never went under the knife (plastic surgery). And her long straight jet black hair that reach her waist was so soft and smooth.

 

A week ago she had her hair cut short up to her shoulder because she got bored with the conservative hairstyle she has. But that didn't lessen her natural and elegant beauty. Her new hairdo made her slim body more prominent which she takes care of by working out.

 

Jennie was one delightful package that a lot wanted to own and posses.

 

It's just that she was a snob. That maybe because she was born with a silver spoon in and that she was the youngest and only girl in their family, she has two older brothers who spoiled her rotten, giving everything that she wants since she was the only princess in the family. And to top it all, she was a licensed architect and works as a junior partner from one of the architectural firm in Yeouido. That was why she was hard to reach, as what others say.

 

Even with a lot of men who wanted to court her they couldn't go near Jennie with her status in life.

 

 'A blessing or a curse?' she mentally ask herself that while driving her car going to a dinner engagement.

 

The Hannam village where her boss will celebrate his birthday is kinda far. The whole office staffs were invited, and even told them that if they want they could bring some of their friends or husband and wife since it was a family gathering, but as usual she's all alone.

 

The party had already started when she arrived at around eight in the evening. Her boss, Mr. Nickhun Horvejkul, greeted her warmly, he was with his wife greeting the arriving guest.

 

"Sajangnim~," she greeted with a smile to the birthday celebrant. "Happy birthday!" she said then gave him a kiss on the cheek. She's not shy to show affection towards the older man even with his wife was facing them since Jennie visits the elegant mansion of the Horvejkul's more often. They treat her like one of their own child because after she graduated from college she had been working in their firm.

 

"Jennie-yah, are you alone?" Mrs. Victoria Horvejkul ask her warmly before looking behind her.

 

"Neh. Just like other times." she answered then gave the old lady a kiss on the cheek too.

 

"Aigoo! I'd be very happy if you would introduce someone to us as your boyfriend." Mr. Horvejkul joked.

 

"Ah yeh, I would work more harder on finding myself a boyfriend." she act like making a promise. "Looks like you have a lot of guests, Sajangnim. I can have a lot of propects here."

 

"Hmm... Later I will introduce someone to you. Check her out well, alright?" Mrs. Horvejkul instructed  before shooing her to mingle with the other guests.

 

A smile was still plastered on Jennie's beautiful face when she walked towards the group she was with back in the office. She chatted with them for minutes, but later on she excused herself and went to the luxury buffet table and tried some of the foods in there.

 

Holding a plate in her left hand and fork on the other she went near the foods on display. Her eyes twinkled when she saw a single prawn on the big tray.

 

'The caterers haven't refilled it yet.'

 

She was hesitating whether she should take the remaining seafood or not. She wanted to wait for the waiter to put a new platter, but in the end she decided to just take it. Couldn't help it since prawns were her favorite.

 

Holding the fork, she attempt to get the prawn when a hand reach for it too.

 

 Jennie grimaced when she realized that the pointed part of the fork hit an unknown guest.

 

Shyly, she quickly moved it away from the stranger and put a hesitant smile on her face before facing her.

 

"I'm sorry..." She really had to look up to have a better view of the owner's hand face whom she accidentally hit. From the looks of it she was way taller than her because with her 5'4" height she almost didn't reach her chin, to think that she was already wearing high heeled shoes.

 

"It's okay, I didn't get hurt anyway." Her pearly white and nice set of teeth came into view when she smiles at her. The smile she has on was infectious that it would surely brighten your day. This woman is surely not  Korean her features are like those western with her small face, big round eyes with thick eyelashes, prominent nose and a nice pair of lips. Her eyes even smile whenever she laughs. Her shoulder looked y with her white printed cardigan over a black spaghetti strap top, exposing her milky white deep collarbone and a bit of her cleavage.

 

Jennie felt embarrassed when she realized where she was looking. She put the still empty plate to her left hand and offered her right hand to her.

 

"Kim Jennie." she introduce to herself.

 

"Lisa Manoban." She gripped her hand tightly and squeeze it a little.

 

She couldn't explain it but there was something like an electricity that flowed from the woman's hand to her body as their hands were still locked.

 

"You can have the prawn, Ms. Manoban." she offered.

 

"Oh, no. You take it. Mr. Kim  might get mad at me when he learns that I took the obviously your favorite." She declined.

 

"Thanks." she didn't argue more and did what she said. "And no, my Dad is not here to get mad at you. That is, if you were referring to my father?" her smiling eyes ask.

 

"Well..." Like a shy little girl Lisa scratched the back of her head. "It's my way of asking if you're with someone."

 

Jennie couldn't help but to laugh with her honest answer.

 

"No." she answered which made her grin grew wide.

 

"Lady luck's with me tonight." Her eyes were twinkling when she stare at her which she answered by staring back. Their speaking gaze got cut off when somebody said 'excuse me' from Lisa's back.

 

"Oh, the prawns platter had been refilled. Want some?"

 

That was when Jennie was like awaken that she slightly shook her head before answering her question.

 

"Yes, please."

 

She started putting food on the woman's plate. Everything she gets for herself she offered it all to her, until they reached the end of the buffet table. Lisa cocked one of her eyebrows while looking at Jennie's plate which is so full.

 

"I'm hungry." she explained then shrugged her shoulders to her unspoken question.

 

"Want to eat with me?" She offered. "I'm all alone like you." She added.

 

"Okay," she agreed. She looked both of her sides, hoping to see a vacant table but failed. "I think the tables were all occupied."

 

"Don't worry." She gave her plate to her, before taking a bottle of red wine and two wineglass, then winked at her. "I know a place, follow me."

 

Lisa quickly turn her back on her and walked away so Jennie had no choice but to follow her. Like an expert on the Horvejkul's residence, she guided her inside the house where most of the guests are crowding. There were even who called her name, but Lisa just ignored it. She continued walking, sometimes looking behind her to check if she was still following her.

 

When they reached the foot of the stair she momentarily stopped to wait for her.

 

"I will never really get tired of looking at this house." she commented while her eyes are admiring the surr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter