Chapter 9

One Night To Forever (g!p)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you be all right here?" there was an obvious concern in Lisa's voice when she ask her that while putting some of clothes and other personal stuffs inside a medium size traveling bag.

 

It's been more than a month since she moved in in Jennie's unit, they still sleep in seperate bedrooms tho. Finally she manage to make her agree to let her stay with her because she's slightly having trouble with her morning sickness.
 

At first they always fight, since Jennie likes junk food and she herself is an health conscious. Most of the time she sleeps late at night as she likes to read books in her bed, and if Lisa won't scare her by telling that she will sleep with her she wouldn't put the book down. One more thing that they always argue about is Jennie being a neat freak. She hates to see her mess so most of the times she's so annoyed at her everytime she forgets to put her dirty clothes straight to the hamper, or when she wouldn't washed the pots and frying pan she used on cooking instantly.
 

Finally they decided to have an agreement. She will cook and Jennie will clean the house. She won't meddle in everything she will cook and she would eat anything that she will prepare, as long as Lisa won't meddle in whatever type of noon snack and midnight snack Jennie will have, which was mostly junk food.

 

But they don't just fight most of the time. They both enjoyed watching old movies while munching on popcorns, or sometimes they would play Monopoly or Scrabble.

 

The only thing that's missing between the two of them is to sleep on the same bed, and they would be like couples and of course, marriage. Jennie has been very adamant that their set would be purely platonic only, and she couldn't do anything but to agree with her, for the meantime.

 

But it doesn't mean that Lisa couldn't take advantage of the situation. Whenever she sees a chance she would her here and there, regardless of any half hearted protest that she usually make after. She couldn't seem to get enough of her. Lisa always wanted to sniff Jennie's scent like an addict, to locked her soft body with her arms, to claimed her lips which most of the time gives her an unexplainable happiness.
 

But what she liked the most were the change in her body during her pregnancy. Though she's just almost four months along she already manage to convince Jennie to wear maternity dress, mainly because she wanted to proudly show off to everyone that they were about to become parents. She always wanted to carress her tummy, sometimes she would even put her ears on Jennie's stomach and talked to their baby inside, even though she couldn't feel even a low beating of life from it.

 

That's why she didn't want to leave her even for just three days. But Chansung called, there was a problem on their farm and her presence was needed.

 

Actually, it's fine even if she won't go to Jeju, she could take care of everything even with just a phone call, but Lisa decided to put a distance between her and Jennie for the mean time. Her whole self doesn't like the idea, but her mind knew that it would be for the best.
 

Jennie is now being the center of her life. Her world revolves around her. Jennie and their baby. It could've been fine if only they share the same feeling, but it seems like her defense was still strong. With her, going away for a few days she was hoping that she would make Jennie realize that even just for a little that she likes her, and maybe when she gets back she would see the emotions in her that she had been wishing for to see.

 

"Of course I'll be fine." Jennie answered her question bravely. "I'm used to being alone, remember?"

 

"What if your morning sickness attack again?" Lately, Jennie doesn't get nauseated anymore, but still she's worried.
 

"The doctor said that I should be free from morning sickness by the fourth month and I'm hoping that she's right. You have nothing to worry about, okay?"

 

"Will you miss me?" She ask while zipping her bag.
 

"Don't be silly. You'll be gone for three days only." she immediately denied. "And why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter