Chapter 6

One Night To Forever (g!p)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While driving to their destination Lisa's mind was also running. She was thinking of ways on how to make Jennie agree on what she wanted to happen, that is, for them to get married as soon as possible.

 

Actually she didn't tell Jennie about the real reason why she wanted to marry her. Yes she didn't want her baby to grow up as a bastard, but that was just a secondary reason. The real reason is that she didn't want to be away from her starting now.

 

After two months of fighting her own feelings she finally gave up. In that two months she was convincing herself that Jennie was like the other woman she dated and bedded before, but not anymore.

 

There was no time that Jennie didn't came into her mind. She forced herself to forget her by dating other women, but Jennie was one of a kind, so different from them. Sometimes she couldn't help but to compare the women she was dating to her. Not as pretty as Jennie, not as y as Jennie, not as witty as Jennie, not as outspoken as Jennie...

 

That's why she came back. She let her half brother Chansung handle their company branch in Jeju and also their citrus farm and she decided to come back to Seoul and help their father here. It was like hitting two birds with one stone, as they say. She could help her father, she could also be near her woman.

 

The truth is, until now she was still undecided with her true feelings with Jennie. She couldn't say that she was in love with her because she haven't experience falling in love, she didn't know if it was really love that she was feeling right now. But whatever it is, she decided to know what it was and see where it could take them.

 

And now that she learned that the passionate night they shared together resulted into getting her pregnant, Lisa's determination grew stronger to not let this woman get away from her anymore. Yes Jennie didn't want to marry her for now, but she made a promised to herself that they would get married before she gave birth to their baby. She was ready to do everything just to make Jennie agree to what she wanted to happen.

 

Her thoughts got cut off when they've reached the Samsung Medical Center. Even inside the examination room she didn't leave Jennie's side, not minding the deep frown on her beautiful face from being so annoyed.

 

"Morning sickness is just normal," explained Dr. Maeng. "Actually, some even experience nausea throughout the day."

 

"So you're saying that there's nothing to worry about?" Lisa ask again.

 

"Yes. Eating soda crackers will help to get rid of your nausea in an instant. And proper diet, of course. Avoid caffeine, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and also don't forget to take your vitamins." the doctor's long advice.

 

"Excuse me, Doc," Jennie butted in. "could you please tell her that it is bad to annoy a pregnant woman most of the time." Like a little kid looking for an ally.

 

Dr. Maeng smiled. The truth is, she had been wanting to laugh with this two woman infront of her. The two had been fighting like a child since the start of the consultation. Both likes the opposite. Always not meeting the expectation of one another.

 

"Ms. Lisa Manoban, anger causes stress, and we don't want that to happen to your... to Jennie-ssi." Dr. Maeng got confused for a while on how to address the pregnant woman. The taller woman didn't explain if she was related to the small woman she was with.

 

Lisa gritted her teeth. She just let it for now because for sure they would just end up having a long argument about it.

 

They made a new appointment after a month then the two of them bid goodbye to the doctor then went out hospital. Lisa was wondering why Jennie didn't pushed her away from her when she put her arms on her shoulders so she was frowning as she looked at her.

 

"Why are you smiling?" Lisa ask in curiousity. "Something funny?"

 

Still with a smile on her face, Jennie slapped her side jokingly. "Nothing. It's just nice to know that everything's perfectly fine and that I'll be a mother soon." she answered.

 

"Wife and Mother." She reminded.

 

She halted her steps for a while. "Lisa--"

 

"Later, Love. We'll discuss this later. I just want to get you home for now so you could rest." She cut her in an instant.

 

She couldn't do anything more but to just shrugged her shoulders.

 

'Yeah, we'll discuss this later.'

 

"Now, Honey," Lisa turns to her side where she was sitting when they got inside the car. "do you want to tell me where you live now, or would you rather I bring you home with me?"

 

"I don't think so," she quickly disagree and gave her address to Lisa. "Better yet, I can just drop you off to the office to get your car so you could go home."

 

Lisa didn't answer. She just threw her glare and started the car's engine.

 

Jennie's left eyebrow arched up with what she did. Lisa just continued keeping shut with clenched jaw while driving, she then turn into silent mode too and stared outside the window.

 

 ******

 

Jennie stirred from her deep slumber with the feeling of she was being swayed. Feeling safe with the arms carrying her. A small smile curved her lips when she took a sniff of the fragrant perfume of whoever it was carrying her. Still with her eyes shut close, she embrace that someone and rest her head on the crook of it's neck.

 

But her eyes suddenly fluttered open when she felt a warm lips peck the tip of her nose.

 

"What the--" she shook her head to wake herself up. "Lisa! Why are you carrying me? Put me down!" she ordered when she saw that she was carrying her.

 

"Relax, Baby." Instead of doing what she said, Lisa tightened her hold on her more. "We're nearly there." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter