Statements

What?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Handong

After a long and awkward lunch with Jiu and Yoohyeon, we return to our last class.
In all the class time I could not stop seeing Gahyeon, I am intrigued to know why her day was so bad as not to talk at all lunch, taking into account what Dami and Yoohyeon told me that she was normally the loudest She was a girl that intrigued me a lot.
After what seemed like 5 minutes in my thoughts, the bell rang announcing that we could go home now.
Before I left, I asked Dami if I could borrow her notes so as not to be late. She gave them to me without, however, specifying specifically when and how I had to return them.
While I was waiting for my father outside of school, a message came to me saying that he could not come looking for me because he was working, so I had to walk. Luckily, after a couple of blocks of walking, I met Siyeon, Sua and Jiu who offered to come home with me.
"Ok, but you have to admit that lunch was very uncomfortable today" I said, we were talking about noon while walking. "Seriously, you say that to me, the one who couldn't stop looking at Gahyeon for a second, and that you just arrived today" she said making me blush and the others laugh "She has a point, at least she does know Yoohyeon Although they can't even greet each other, "Sua said, apparently with the intention of embarrassing me more, which worked.

" We're not talking about me! I'm just saying that it's obvious that they both like each other, I only know them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter