chapter

What?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahyeon pov

When I entered my class all the students who were there were a little restless, which did not surprise me since they always are, but I have to admit that this time I was running out of patience.
'' The teacher announced that a new student is coming "one of my best friends Yoohyeon announced to me. I knew her since she was little, because she lived next to my house. She was always a 'slightly' clumsy but really smart girl when it suited her He always had a great facility to learn about languages ​​and / or new cultures, so he knew how to speak in perfect English and Chinese, I had really woken up in a bad mood so I didn't care much.
"And ...?" I asked as I was going to sit down. My seat was completely behind, next to the window, next to me there was an empty seat, so I thought it was very likely that the new girl would be seated next to me, but I pray that it was not. Ahead of me was Yoohyeon and next to him Dami, she is a really smart and serious girl, when you do not know her she can be a little intimidating but it is only her appearance since when you meet her she can be really fun. Like Yoohyeon we have known each other since we were children since we live on the same street.

Halfway through the class, someone knocked on the door, and when the teacher opened, he showed Sua and Jiu, a person he did not know but knew that they were one or two years older, with a person who caught my attention and who I had never seen before. my life.
The older ones talked to the teacher about something and left the 'new girl' alone standing in front of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter